• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jay's Swagon Corner (An RNG Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Do you want a shiny DW UT Gligar, UT Female Combee, and T Eggmoved shiny Zorua + a Lake Of Rage UT Gyarados for free? I tend to do random acts of kindness often. This is one of them.

JaySawn

Weedle Weedle Wee -Patrimon?
Years
Do you want a shiny DW UT Gligar, UT Female Combee, and T Eggmoved shiny Zorua + a Lake Of Rage UT Gyarados for free? I tend to do random acts of kindness often. This is one of them.

You sure you don't want anything :P

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Not at all. I'll be in wifi if you wanna trade.

Years
Hello, JaySawn. I am seeking two pokémon and wonder if you can help me out. The first one is fairly straightforward:

Eevee
Nature: Careful
IV's: Don't matter
Shiny: Yes

I'm unsure if my second request is doable within a reasonable amount of your time, basically I am looking for a Yamask with Hidden Power Fighting 70 Power and the egg move Nasty Plot from Spiritomb (in case you don't own a Spiritomb, I will trade you one for free). Of course, if this Yamask is possible, I will be willing to make you a very good offer.

Yamask:
Nature: Quiet
IV's: HP 31/ATT 31/ Def 30/Sp.Att 30/Sp. Def 30/Speed 2 (This spread yields the desired Hidden Power and fulfills the purpose I want to use Yamask for)
Shiny: No
Egg Move: Nasty Plot

I am offering:

Shiny Pokemon: Modest Early Bird Seedot (UT), Jolly Chlorophyll Seedot (UT), Timid Chlorophyll Exeggcute (T)
Legendary Pokemon (non-shiny):Hasty Kyurem (T), Bold Entei (UT), Rash Suicune (UT), Jolly Articuno (UT), Jolly Ho-oh (T), Modest Raikou (T)
DW Pokemon (all female): Gligar, Carvanha, Bagon, Murkrow, Vulpix - will have to breed a new female if you want any of these.

I caught all of my pokemon except the shiny Exceggcute myself, so they are 100% legit. However, the shiny Exeggcute's IV's are mediocre, so it too is very likely legit. If you are interested, feel free to PM me about which pokemon you want (multiple wants allowed for complicated Yamask). Many thanks in advance!

- HypnoFreak

Last edited:

JaySawn

Years
Hello, JaySawn. I am seeking two pokémon and wonder if you can help me out. The first one is fairly straightforward:

Eevee
IV's: Don't matter
Shiny: Yes

I'm unsure if my second request is doable within a reasonable amount of your time, basically I am looking for a Yamask with Hidden Power Fighting 70 Power and the egg move Nasty Plot from Spiritomb (in case you don't own a Spiritomb, I will trade you one for free). Of course, if this Yamask is possible, I will be willing to make you a very good offer.

Yamask:
IV's: HP 31/ATT 31/ Def 30/Sp.Att 30/Sp. Def 30/Speed 2 (This spread yields the desired Hidden Power and fulfills the purpose I want to use Yamask for)
Shiny: No
Egg Move: Nasty Plot

I am offering:

Shiny Pokemon: Modest Early Bird Seedot (UT), Jolly Chlorophyll Seedot (UT), Timid Chlorophyll Exeggcute (T)
Legendary Pokemon (non-shiny):Hasty Kyurem (T), Bold Entei (UT), Rash Suicune (UT), Jolly Articuno (UT), Jolly Ho-oh (T), Modest Raikou (T)
DW Pokemon (all female): Gligar, Carvanha, Bagon, Murkrow - will have to breed a new female if you want any of these.

I caught all of my pokemon except the shiny Exceggcute myself, so they are 100% legit. However, the shiny Exeggcute's IV's are mediocre, so it too is very likely legit. If you are interested, feel free to PM me about which pokemon you want (multiple wants allowed for complicated Yamask). Many thanks in advance!

- HypnoFreak

Hey man , yeah I'll see what I can do :) , I'll let you know when it's ready!

Years
Splendid! Be sure to tell me if there's something you need for the process. And don't feel rushed - I'm quite patient. :-)

JaySawn

Years
Splendid! Be sure to tell me if there's something you need for the process. And don't feel rushed - I'm quite patient. :-)

All done mate :)

133.gif

Eevee
Level: 1
Ability: Run Away
Moves: Tail Whip , Tackle , Helping Hand , ***

562.gif

Yamask
Level: 1
IVs: 31/31/30/30/30/14
HP: Fighting 70
Ability: Mummy
Moves: Astonish , Protect , Nasty Plot , Disable

Leme know when you're available to trade ^^

~ Jay​

Years
Amazing

That's amazing, Jay, many thanks. The speed IV is different, but according to calculations, the HP is the same, so no matter! I'll be at the computer today, just went out to a public happening around ten, so I barely missed you. I'll be ready when you are - just tell me what pokemon you want. I will trade you four to five pokemon for the Eevee and Yamask collectively if you are fine with this arrangement. My FC: 0175 3160 9229

Last edited:

JaySawn

Years
That's amazing, Jay, many thanks. The speed IV is different, but according to calculations, the HP is the same, so no matter! I'll be at the computer today, just went out to a public happening around ten, so I barely missed you. I'll be ready when you are - just tell me what pokemon you want. I will trade you four to five pokemon for the Eevee and Yamask collectively if you are fine with this arrangement. My FC: 0175 3160 9229

Temporary status: Online and scouting for any response. Please leave a message when ready. (checking every quarter: .15, .30, .45, 00)

Heya mate ; no prob :) , how about your raikou and female DW carvanha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back