• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Wonder Woman is in development whereas The Flash won't have a movie till scheduled around 2016. Green Lantern's movie was terrible, in my opinion. So we won't have a Justice League movie till around 2017, which is 4 years of wait!

While on topic, I know plenty of DC fans personally, but none really seen Arrow, which is about Green Arrow. Have any of the DC fans here watched the show or am I the only one who actually recognize its existence?

I'm both a DC fan and Marvel fan. Although my username is Bruce Banner, I prefer DC over Marvel. Yeah I've seen Arrow and really like it. However, I've been watching Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. lately and I like that show even more! Anyways, yeah, comic book movies are always in development but a plethora of those movies don't make it through.

Sure they could announce a Wonder Woman movie, but we may not see it. Personally, I would love to see a movie where the woman dominates for once. It would be interesting to see the beginning how Diana Prince lived with the Amazons. Then they could feature Superman and other members of the JLA in their. I'd be up for it

On another note, a new Avengers movie is projected for next year. So far the title is Guardians of the Galaxy. I think it will be good; it has big expectations to fill. Thanos is said to be the main villain and he is from Titan off of Saturn. He will be a power house. I could talk about this all day, but anyways without going off to far on a tangent yeah, the producers have figured out that these movies are making a LOT of money for them and their companies. If they keep producing these movies left and right then they will make large profits.

It's a smart scheme and as long as these movies have great quality and entertain me, then I am all for it! Matter of fact, Thor: The Dark world comes out in a month or so and I am thrilled for that. The new Wolverine movie recently came out as well.

PS: Superman has versed Batman a couple of different times. One that I can remember is when Lex Luthor had control of Superman and he kicked Batman's butt until Batman got a hold of some kryptonite. There have been other fights too, such as in the comic when the Green Lantern is resurrected he ends up fighting superman. There are many more but I can't think of them off of the top of my head. A new Superman/Batman movie has been rumored, I am so excited for it! there has been a Superman/Batman line of comics that were good as well.

Years
If they do another Green Lantern, specifically the John Stewart one:

IdrisElbaGL.jpg

Idris Elba would literally be perfection.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
^That would be sick!

Omg a brand new Captain America trailer came out in the UK today and it is amazing!!!

Check it out:

Years
That's a snazzy poster, but I'd much rather see Idris Elba as Black Panther in some future Avengers movie, or stand alone of his own. He could handle that easily.

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
I'm just really super stoked about all the new Marvel movies coming out. Well, even if there is a massive span between some of them... With all the spoilers and stuff out for the new Thor movie, I've basically put together the entire movie in my head.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I'm just really super stoked about all the new Marvel movies coming out. Well, even if there is a massive span between some of them... With all the spoilers and stuff out for the new Thor movie, I've basically put together the entire movie in my head.

Yeah, it's kind of sad that movies are being spoiled nowadays. :/ It kind of ruins the whole experience.

Years
Yeah, it's kind of sad that movies are being spoiled nowadays. :/ It kind of ruins the whole experience.

Yeah I see your point. But I'm usually someone who doesn't mind spoilers. Like what happened when that big Pokemon X & Y leaked screenshot dump that started when Canadians broke the street date. If I was learning about a TV show or movie, I wouldn't let any leaked details ruin my experience.

Years
Twists and surprises are sometimes the best thing in a movie. When you're watching something and you suddenly think "Oh! That guy, he's really doing that!" then it's kind of thrilling. Spoilers take that fun away.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
^ this. When I learn too much about something, Pokemon included (since this is now in Pokemon General) I can't take as much as an interest the first time around as I could have. And the first time playing something is very important. I play things all the time for replay value but if I can't enjoy it the first time then what's to say I can enjoy it a second time? This kind of goes for Pokemon with me since I couldn't get much into fifth generations due to knowing so much before even playing the games.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yeah. I feel like I don't have to play Unova/Kalos now because I know so much about the pokémon already. Not enough about the region or Team Flare though, so maybe it would be an experience still. I'll get through a 5th gen game one day eventually... Probably. :3

Years
Having played XY with a minimum of spoilers I can say it's definitely made the game more fun as I was surprised often enough to have a challenge.

I still don't know what all the new Pokemon are. When I discover one, it's like a little piece of the old days first playing the games.

Years
Having played XY with a minimum of spoilers I can say it's definitely made the game more fun as I was surprised often enough to have a challenge.

I still don't know what all the new Pokemon are. When I discover one, it's like a little piece of the old days first playing the games.

Well after I saw all those leaked screenshot spoilers for X/Y... I'll actually be even more excited to play the games because of all the great discussion that thread generated. Plus I've fallen in love with most of the 6th Gen Pokemon already, they did a good job with designs here despite the big lack in terms of numbers.

Years
I'm still not even half way through Pokemon Y yet, but I've been enjoying it a lot more than I did with White & White 2, simply because I didn't look for any spoilers before hand (though, the longer I take, the harder it is to avoid them). I should probably get around to finishing it some point soon...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
So far I'm enjoying Black 2 because I like loads of features, and for me, the spoilers makes me want to grab Pokémon X if I could, and because I thought I would have one on the day of release, which sadly is unlikely for me. So I've decided to stay away from the X and Y info at some point before I ever get one, because I want to experience it myself and not becoming jealous of those having it early.

Years
This has spent enough time collecting dust in Pokemon General- off to A&D you go!

And while I'm here, have a free drawing I did about a year ago. It probably makes zero sense out of context, but that's sadly the best thing I've ever drawn.

Spoiler:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Hahaha imagine my surprise to see this thread in A&D after all these years! I almost forgot it even existed- but that's a cute drawing Brendino!

It actually reminds me that when I was in my club room a few days ago, we were all fooling around and drawing pokemon-- and I forgot how to draw Voltorb/Electrode.

It was a sad moment indeed. OTL (it's like literally a circle with a line through it?! shame on me)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Lmfao gurl unable to draw voltorb? Lmao XDDD

I am pretty sure that's, like, the only pokemon I can draw properly and you can probably do all the others so I'll shut up. :x

And this is the first time in over a year or two that I've seen this thread here. Also, talking of drawings, I MIGHT do a Clannad piece today. Or maybe One Piece. Or perhaps welcome to nhk. Or maybe Kill la Kill. Actually yeah, Kill la kikk it is. I wilk draw a kill la kill piece and upload it here!!

And that's a cute attempt brendino! I suck at drawing dynamic drawings so I'd imagine I'd do a much worse job haha.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
AHHHH I know I just couldn't for the life of me remember what the eyes looked like....??? Man all my shame haha since all my friends had seen my other drawings too so they were like wtf is wrong with you....

AHHH NOOO YOU SHOULD DRAW ONE PIECE WITH ME DERO! I started on a Zoro sketch-- here's a WIP!

5d8uV.png

Still lots of mistakes-- gotta fix his neck and elbow... and his sad pec, but considering I have no idea how to foreshorten, it's not so bad so far hahahaha;;;;

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Haha, but lots of mistakes does get you going right? I was never very good with anatomy, especially joints and muscle. You're pretty good at that!

And funny seeing this thread over at A&D. It's not often we... *draw* randomness is it? /sarcasm

Back