• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
WHY DOES CECIL LOOK LIKE A GIRL????

He just does. ;_; although the expression was a bit too girly for even him. He is one of my favorite FF protaganists of all time, even if he has chick hair.

And Simple and Clean.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Yay, my friend was nice enough to let me borrow a copy of Re:CoM and 358/2 days.
In Re:CoM, I just made my way to the 3rd floor.
In 358/2 days, I'm on Day 51.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
Yay, my friend was nice enough to let me borrow a copy of Re:CoM and 358/2 days.
In Re:CoM, I just made my way to the 3rd floor.
In 358/2 days, I'm on Day 51.

Awesome! ReCoM is slow but amazing around halfway through, and 358/2 Days is epic full-game round. :D

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Yeah, and since I had beaten CoM about 5 times, Re:CoM seems very slow. But I agree, it is amazing halfway through. I can't wait to fight Repliku.

358/2 Days, is just pure awesome. Roxas is my favourite character, so I'm really enjoying this game.

wee187

Years
Yeah, Roxas has been my favorite KH character since KH2. :)

I hope in future games both Roxas, Axel, and Xion make some sort of return. Kingdom Hearts is far from being a finished series.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
I am in absolute love with Zero Gear is 358/2 Days. I feel like I can own any enemy wielding it. x___x

wee187

Years
I am in absolute love with Zero Gear is 358/2 Days. I feel like I can own any enemy wielding it. x___x

Yepp, it's an amazing weapon. Actually, I prefer the Kingdom Key form to the Dual Wield Form while in Mission Mode, so I usually don't use it. I'm usually controlling Xion anyway, so it doesn't really matter lol.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
I'm the same way. I prefer the Kingdom Key+, or the Two Become One (my fav Keyblade), to Dual Wielding. I also tend to play Xion, although I'm sure thats no surprise.

~Member List Updated~

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
I'm the same way. I prefer the Kingdom Key+, or the Two Become One (my fav Keyblade), to Dual Wielding. I also tend to play Xion, although I'm sure thats no surprise.

~Member List Updated~
Wow Two becoming one is my favorite Keyblade as well, In Final Mix, I use it in Roxas's data fight ALLL the time.
I use Kingdom Key+ in the JPN version all the time.
But in the ENG one I am only on day 300. So it'll take me a bit to get it. xD

Arigatou Crystal-Heart for adding me ^^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Interestingly, although it has an inferior, short combo, Kingdom Key plus Is stronger than Omega weapon AND the awesome, but not as strong Mission mode Dual Wielding...

ソラ

Years
Interestingly, although it has an inferior, short combo, Kingdom Key plus Is stronger than Omega weapon AND the awesome, but not as strong Mission mode Dual Wielding...
Of Course Dual Wield in Mission mode is gonna be a lot stronger : P

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Dual wielding is win. But I don't rely on it that much, mostly because I'm only on day 73. There are other weapons that have a special purpose, and have advantages on certain missions. It's like in KH2, choosing between Fenrir and Ultima Weapon.

ソラ

Years
Yeah, I'm on a long boss fight, I think one of the longest there is. Since its
Spoiler:
, Grrrrr, I hated him as well in the Japanese version. Imma face him in abit. I need to eat, than face him, and I'll tell you the results later since I haven't faced him yet in the English version.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Listening to some Drammatica tracks at the moment. It's all really awesome.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Drammatica is an album released by Yoko Shimomura with different arrangements of some of her songs from different games. The KH songs in it are The Other Promise, Destati, that new Christmas song in FM+ and a medley of all the Organization themes. n_n; I think I have the KH songs from it uploaded somewhere if anyone wants them, ehehe.

Back