• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Laure's Egg Salad Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Mr. OCD? I am amused.

About soloing until the second gym. These annoying twins don't let anyone past the day-care unless you have two Pokémon. Should I just carry my starter or something to please them? I think they're the only ones that do this.

Well, I already failed the challenge by not using my element monkey to beat the first gym. Snivy was too tough for Chili. //~nods solemnly~// On another note, guess who's done procrastinating! I'll send my Friend Code.

It's 4th of July so I'll be drunk all day, but you will all get your pokes tomorrow and u can use your monkey or starter for twins.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
So i beat Skyla fairly easy with only Typhoon. Pick up my last team member, which is viper the snivy! really happy :) i level it up and here is my team :)

My Updated Team:
Spoiler:

Quite an adventure. Going through Twist Mountain. I love this Challenge.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
Just finished victory road.

My Updated Team:
Spoiler:

About to challenge the Elite four. My road is coming to an end.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
Lol 3 posts in a row. Im really that bored...well i beat the elite four and catch Zekrom. Now the N battle

N Battle:

Reshiram: Knocks out Typhoon; Bruteroot too the rescue with sleep powder+leech seed

Vanilluxe: I send in Cannon with his Flash Cannon move. They battle it out until Cannon uses Flash Cannon 3 times.

Klinklang: Edge battles it out with his Brick Break three times.

Zoroak: I keep Edge in. He hits one Brick Break and then faints. I bring in Viper for the finishing Leaf Blade

Archeops: I send out cannon and use one surf. He misses 2 Stone Edge attacks, so i take this oppertunity to heal my Bruteroot and then knock it out with a Water Pulse.

Carracosta: I send in my Viper because Edge fainted. Viper used one Leaf Blade and takes out his sturdy, then i use a giga drain and N is taken down. Time to beat Ghetsis

Ghetsis (try 1):

Cofagrigus: Typhoon was up first with his crunch. I get hit by Toxic on the second turn because it was missed on the first. He heals and i keep hitting him with Crunch until i die from toxic. I send out Cannon and he finishes it off with a bite.

Bouffalant: I send out Edge to Brick Break him twice, he gets hurt by head charge twice. Bouffalant barley survives. i send out Neptune for the quick Adua Jet. Bouffalant is down

The pain in the *** Hydreigon: He hits me with a fire Blast. i put him to sleep and leech seed him with no potions :( I hit with Sludge bomb until he waits and kills me. He has less than half HP. I send out Viper so i can use the glare but it misses and i get hit by a fire blast...:/ with 51 hp, i miss glare again and faint. Im depending on Cannon to win. He uses Dragon pulse and i use Surf. He uses one more Dragon pulse and kills me with a crit...i send in Neptune, the last of my team. I use an Aqua Jet and KO him :D.

Seismitoad: I heal Edge with a revive ASAP. Neptune is hit with an earthquake and survives. I then heal Bruteroot. Neptune is down and i kill seismitoad with a Leaf Blade

Elektross: I keep blade, but it has flamethrower. i was able to heal viper. I send out Bruteroot and luckily hit a Sleep Powder. Then i miss a leech seed. i try again and hit. He wakes up and kills me. I send out Viper and i heal Bruteroot. Viper goes down. I try a Sleep Powder and hit. i now use Sludge Bomb. I heal Edge in case. He uses acrobatics and i survive :D. I use Sleep Powder and hit and continue with my leech seed and sludge bomb. I take him out and now down to his last pokemon.

Bisharp: Edge comes out to get ready to Brick Break. I hit first and it barley survives. it hits an X-scissor. I send out Bruteroot. i use sludge bomb...it doesnt affect him and lose after all that...cool

Try 2:

Cofagrigus: I swich Cannon in first and use Bite until he heals, then use surf because it does more damage. He faints and i have 44 hp with Cannon.

Bouffalant: I send out Typhoon and use Superpower and it does more than half. He kills me with Wild Charge but is in red because or recoil. I send out edge and use Brick Break incase of the healing chance, but i kill him instead.

Again, the pain in the *** Hydreigon: Lets go Bruteroot. I use Sleep Powder while avoiding his Fire Blast. I follow it with Leech Seed, but miss. I then miss a second one :/ And i hit the third. He wakes up and hits me with a Fire Blast. I heal, and he gets a Crit. I send out Edge and heal Bruteroot ASAP and i survive with 1 hp. I then use a hyper potion to heal Bruteroot fully. Edge and Typhoon are now both down. I am hit by a Fire Blast and my Sleep Powder hits. i use one Sludge Bomb and kill it. Finally.

Elektross: I switch to Cannon with 44 hp left to heal Bruteroot. He uses Wild Charge and is hit with a small recoil. I try a Sleep Powder and i miss...he uses an acrobatics with a critical hit. i use Sleep Powder and then try a leech seed and that hits. i then heal and use a sludge bomb. he wakes us and uses a flamethrower. He is almost dead and gets a critical with acrobatics. i send in viper so i can revive bruteroot. Viper survives and uses leaf blade to knock him out.

Seismitoad: I keep in Viper and use Giga drain to recover a all my hp. he uses rain dance and i use leaf blade.

Bisharp: I send in Neptune just so he can get some action. I kill him with 2 Bubblebeams

My Egg Salad Supreme Hall Of Fame Team:
Spoiler:

I loved this challenge, unfortunately it is almost done :( im ready when you are :) while i wait, im off to find the TMs i need.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Update #6

After 2 of my least favorite places in Unova, Chargestone and Celestial Tower, I finally got to Skyla. Ace solo'd her... while being under her teams levels. WOO!!
Anyways, I got my text team member. I think I shed a tear when this one hatched. It was a Venonat, the pokemon that carried me through my first Nuzlocke only to reach a tragic end and it was my final mystery egg.

Spoiler:

Years
This really caught my attention; I'd love to join. I'll go ahead and complete the requirements to begin.

Lol 3 posts in a row. Im really that bored...well i beat the elite four and catch Zekrom. Now the N battle

N Battle:

Reshiram: Knocks out Typhoon; Bruteroot too the rescue with sleep powder+leech seed

Vanilluxe: I send in Cannon with his Flash Cannon move. They battle it out until Cannon uses Flash Cannon 3 times.

Zoroak: I keep Edge in. He hits one Brick Break and then faints. I bring in Viper for the finishing Leaf Blade

Archeops: I send out cannon and use one surf. He misses 2 Stone Edge attacks, so i take this oppertunity to heal my Bruteroot and then knock it out with a Water Pulse.

Carracosta: I send in my Viper because Edge fainted. Viper used one Leaf Blade and takes out his sturdy, then i use a giga drain and N is taken down. Time to beat Ghetsis

Ghetsis (try 1):

Cofagrigus: Typhoon was up first with his crunch. I get hit by Toxic on the second turn because it was missed on the first. He heals and i keep hitting him with Crunch until i die from toxic. I send out Cannon and he finishes it off with a bite.

Bouffalant: I send out Edge to Brick Break him twice, he gets hurt by head charge twice. Bouffalant barley survives. i send out Neptune for the quick Adua Jet. Bouffalant is down

The pain in the *** Hydreigon: He hits me with a fire Blast. i put him to sleep and leech seed him with no potions :( I hit with Sludge bomb until he waits and kills me. He has less than half HP. I send out Viper so i can use the glare but it misses and i get hit by a fire blast...:/ with 51 hp, i miss glare again and faint. Im depending on Cannon to win. He uses Dragon pulse and i use Surf. He uses one more Dragon pulse and kills me with a crit...i send in Neptune, the last of my team. I use an Aqua Jet and KO him :D.

Seismitoad: I heal Edge with a revive ASAP. Neptune is hit with an earthquake and survives. I then heal Bruteroot. Neptune is down and i kill seismitoad with a Leaf Blade

Elektross: I keep blade, but it has flamethrower. i was able to heal viper. I send out Bruteroot and luckily hit a Sleep Powder. Then i miss a leech seed. i try again and hit. He wakes up and kills me. I send out Viper and i heal Bruteroot. Viper goes down. I try a Sleep Powder and hit. i now use Sludge Bomb. I heal Edge in case. He uses acrobatics and i survive :D. I use Sleep Powder and hit and continue with my leech seed and sludge bomb. I take him out and now down to his last pokemon.

Bisharp: Edge comes out to get ready to Brick Break. I hit first and it barley survives. it hits an X-scissor. I send out Bruteroot. i use sludge bomb...it doesnt affect him and lose after all that...cool

Try 2:

Cofagrigus: I swich Cannon in first and use Bite until he heals, then use surf because it does more damage. He faints and i have 44 hp with Cannon.

Bouffalant: I send out Typhoon and use Superpower and it does more than half. He kills me with Wild Charge but is in red because or recoil. I send out edge and use Brick Break incase of the healing chance, but i kill him instead.

Again, the pain in the *** Hydreigon: Lets go Bruteroot. I use Sleep Powder while avoiding his Fire Blast. I follow it with Leech Seed, but miss. I then miss a second one :/ And i hit the third. He wakes up and hits me with a Fire Blast. I heal, and he gets a Crit. I send out Edge and heal Bruteroot ASAP and i survive with 1 hp. I then use a hyper potion to heal Bruteroot fully. Edge and Typhoon are now both down. I am hit by a Fire Blast and my Sleep Powder hits. i use one Sludge Bomb and kill it. Finally.

Elektross: I switch to Cannon with 44 hp left to heal Bruteroot. He uses Wild Charge and is hit with a small recoil. I try a Sleep Powder and i miss...he uses an acrobatics with a critical hit. i use Sleep Powder and then try a leech seed and that hits. i then heal and use a sludge bomb. he wakes us and uses a flamethrower. He is almost dead and gets a critical with acrobatics. i send in viper so i can revive bruteroot. Viper survives and uses leaf blade to knock him out.

Seismitoad: I keep in Viper and use Giga drain to recover a all my hp. he uses rain dance and i use leaf blade.

Bisharp: I send in Neptune just so he can get some action. I kill him with 2 Bubblebeams

Spoiler:

I loved this challenge, unfortunately it is almost done :( im ready when you are :) while i wait, im off to find the TMs i need.

It doesn't end til you defeat every trainer in the game. You also gotta battle me in wifi :) sadly that might be a while I'm trying to beat the favorites challenge before I get much accomplished in the egg challenge but I think I might get enough done to hatch another egg.

This really caught my attention; I'd love to join. I'll go ahead and complete the requirements to begin.

I have 3 peeps that need eggs yet only one batch on my white version. So whoever is ready first gets it while hopefully I can get the next batch ready. Still pm me when you're ready :)

N Battle:

Ghetsis (try 1):

Try 2:

Spoiler:

It doesn't end til you defeat every trainer in the game. You also gotta battle me in wifi :) sadly that might be a while I'm trying to beat the favorites challenge before I get much accomplished in the egg challenge but I think I might get enough done to hatch another egg.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
daaaang okay. well im going to find some tms i need then im going to battle them all. thanks :D do they have to be a certain level?
I need to battle some in victory road and the rest throughout the post-game routes

Years
daaaang okay. well im going to find some tms i need then im going to battle them all. thanks :D do they have to be a certain level?

Nah cause in battle we can select lv. 100 default

Anyway I'm going to make up another team right now for a lucky victim

but I'm eagerly awaiting for when Sydian signs up.

Hmmm how should I torture him?

No fire types, no Petitl

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
Years
Nah cause in battle we can select lv. 100 default
Not in B/W, you can't. You also can't battle six on six. It's a pain. I suggest two three on three singles, or will you do rotation with me? I love rotation. :3

ANYWAY, I hatched my first egg. I was hoping for a legend, but now I'm wondering if they'll ALL be legends.
144.gif

Ice Queem (I tried to name it Ice Queen, but my touch screen is a little off and I hit enter before I could fix it. It's an unintentional pun!)
Free Play
~Blaze
Fire Spin
Defog
Smokescreen
Gust

I lost the order of the moves, but I figure it doesn't matter since this is my free play one. :P Let's just hope I don't eat her.

Last edited:
Years
Not in B/W, you can't. You also can't battle six on six. It's a pain. I suggest two three on three singles, or will you do rotation with me? I love rotation. :3

ANYWAY, I hatched my first egg. I was hoping for a legend, but now I'm wondering if they'll ALL be legends.
144.gif

Free Play
Ice Queem (I tried to name it Ice Queen, but my touch screen is a little off and I hit enter before I could fix it. It's an unintentional pun!)
~Blaze
Fire Spin
Defog
Smokescreen
Gust

I lost the order of the moves, but I figure it doesn't matter since this is my free play one. :P Let's just hope I don't eat her.

Actually I don't know if you've ever seen my Dream Theme Challenges *don't look now that thread is going under repair* but you are basically doing the Heart of a Legend Challenge, but with the actual legend included

*shouldn't be giving away all this info but letting people know that this challenge isn't that ridiculous there will be no teams of all legends that's just silly*

ツールです

Cause we're all tools
Years

144.gif

Free Play
~Blaze
Fire Spin
Defog
Smokescreen
Gust

This egg was hacked,right cuz htere's no way Articuno can have Blaze as it's ability

Anyways sign me up,by tommorrow I'll have a new micro sd card and will be able to play

Years

This egg was hacked,right cuz htere's no way Articuno can have Blaze as it's ability

Anyways sign me up,by tommorrow I'll have a new micro sd card and will be able to play

Lol he choose to have the messed up Pokemon mode

it's IVs suck if that makes anyone feel better :3

but yeah I'm trying to make sure I always have a batch of pokes in one of my games ready to go so you should be good for tomorrow

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
Years
I'm at Nacrene City. N's friends fell to a combination of gust and ice shard, and before that I defeated all of the trainers around Challenge Rock. I have a thing about not skipping trainers, so defeating all of them will be rather fun until I get to Victory Road. Freaking cave.

I'm going to see about renting a warehouse and then challenge Lenora. So far:
144.gif

Ice Queem
Free Play
~Blaze
Ice shard
Defog
Gust
Fire Spin
Actually I don't know if you've ever seen my Dream Theme Challenges *don't look now that thread is going under repair* but you are basically doing the Heart of a Legend Challenge, but with the actual legend included

*shouldn't be giving away all this info but letting people know that this challenge isn't that ridiculous there will be no teams of all legends that's just silly*
I looked at that thread first. I wanted to do the rainbow challenge, but there's no set orange category and I didn't want the choice left to me. :S

Also, of course it's hacked! It hatched from an egg! ^ ^ ; (Forgive me, my mind is a little foggy and I'm having trouble figuring out the pronunciation of your name. Katakana is a pain for me.)

Years
I'm at Nacrene City. N's friends fell to a combination of gust and ice shard, and before that I defeated all of the trainers around Challenge Rock. I have a thing about not skipping trainers, so defeating all of them will be rather fun until I get to Victory Road. Freaking cave.

I'm going to see about renting a warehouse and then challenge Lenora. So far:
144.gif

Ice Queem
Free Play
~Blaze
Ice shard
Defog
Gust
Fire Spin

I looked at that thread first. I wanted to do the rainbow challenge, but there's no set orange category and I didn't want the choice left to me. :S

Also, of course it's hacked! It hatched from an egg! ^ ^ ; (Forgive me, my mind is a little foggy and I'm having trouble figuring out the pronunciation of your name. Katakana is a pain for me.)

Ffffff his name is Random Assortment of Japanese Characters Man

also known as RAJCM

NewThrill

Athlete
Years
Update #1

Before I begin, I'd like to thank LaureTheLoner for delivering the eggs so quickly!

- After receiving all 6 eggs, I chose one and began to run; some time later, a male Sandile hatched!
- Named him Steve, in memory of Mr. Irwin, and began to grind using switch-battling with my Pansage.
- Saved at the Daycare.
551.gif

Steve, the Naive Sandile
Lv 10 - Free Play
Leer, Rage, Bite, Sand Attack​

Last edited:
Years
@Sammu u don't really get any clues for your team's theme since you should figure it out by the second egg.

@Thrill ur clue = two of a kind

NewThrill

Athlete
Years
Two of a kind? Mmm, alright. When I saw that you might use one of your themes, and then I got Sandile, I thought "coffee", but this hint helps, hahah.

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
Years
Watchog fainted!
Ice Queem grew to level 20!
Defeated Lenora!

Hawes: That was no leader! That was my wife!
Alyx: XD
Lenora: [rolls eyes]
Hawes: Seriously, though! Team Plasma is threatening to steal my bones! I'll be a squishy mess if you don't help!
Alyx: Are you sure they don't want the dragon skull?
Hawes: ...
Alyx: May I have Zekrom now?
Hawes and Lenora: Shut up.
Hawes: It's a crisis!
Lenora: Alyx! You come, too!
[Hawes and Lenora run out of gym]
Alyx: I hope they don't mind this crisis being delayed while I hatch my second egg.

Team Plasma: To show you we're serious, we'll steal it right before your eyes!
Team Plasma: Well, then, here's our smoke screen!
Alyx: Lulz. Why do you all shout "Plasmaaaaa!" whenever you do something, hm?

There was no response from Team Plasma.

Os Raf: (backwards for so far)
Spoiler:

Hm... forget renting the warehouses. I'm going to ask Burgh for a date! <3 He's freakylicious and even cuter than Iris!

Did you guys know that the information plate for the dragon skeleton changes once Team Plasma steals the skull? It's weird. :o

I have edited now that the second egg hatched.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back