• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
You can all expect my first release within the next three years
1.%20smile.gif
I hope that it is a typo, otherwise people will be... upset.

Years
would you be able to describe the general distribution of where you've hidden the different gens of pokemon? E.g. has kanto still got mainly the original layout with some new critters to find in the grottos, or is it more like all the route 1 monsters from all gens are in route 1 (well i think you made it clear already that you didnt do that but you get the idea)?

Years
Very very interesting! Looking forward to this!
Would be really interesting to know, if there is a possibility, to play the multiplayer (2nd floor of the Pokemon Center).
Are you going to implement the HM Dive?

Edit: It would also be usefull, to add running indoors, X/Y experience gain, reusable TMs and the B/W repel system.
It would also be cool, if we could use it also as rombase, because that would be awesome. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 20, 2016
would you be able to describe the general distribution of where you've hidden the different gens of pokemon? E.g. has kanto still got mainly the original layout with some new critters to find in the grottos, or is it more like all the route 1 monsters from all gens are in route 1 (well i think you made it clear already that you didnt do that but you get the idea)?
There is no distribution as such. There is a custom 300 Pokemon "regional" dex of Pokemon that I thought would be the most interesting placed in the most logical locations of Kanto in terms of what makes sense and what creates good balance. Then after receiving the national dex, you can find the remaining Pokemon in the Sevii Islands, in swarms, Cerulean Cave, and stuff like that. Hope that answers your question?
Very very interesting! Looking forward to this!
Would be really interesting to know, if there is a possibility, to play the multiplayer (2nd floor of the Pokemon Center).
Are you going to implement the HM Dive?

Edit: It would also be usefull, to add running indoors, X/Y experience gain, reusable TMs and the B/W repel system.
It would also be cool, if we could use it also as rombase, because that would be awesome. :)
No clue on multiplayer. Someone can try it, but I'm guessing it won't work.
Dive is already in the game.
Adding running in doors is far too difficult and unfortunately above my skill level.
X/Y experience, reusable TMs, and BW2 repel system, however, are already in the game.
And sorry, this would make a poor rombase. Too much data moved, too many routines changing the way commonly used data is read, stuff like that.
I hope that it is a typo, otherwise people will be... upset.
Nope, not a typo. I said within the next three years, and I'm following through. Today is within three years, is it not?

Download available in the OP :)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2019
When I enter the battle room in multiplayer, it opens a map with the rotom appliances. When I enter the trading room in multiplayer, it opens a house with an "apricorn" old man. I was expecting a multiplayer capability :(((( so sad. I hope it'll be available. :(

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 20, 2016
When I enter the battle room in multiplayer, it opens a map with the rotom appliances. When I enter the trading room in multiplayer, it opens a house with an "apricorn" old man. I was expecting a multiplayer capability :(((( so sad. I hope it'll be available. :(
Ahh, actually I know exactly what caused this. Honestly, 99% sure multiplayer wasn't going to work anyways. I can check later on, but removed for now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2019
Even just the single battle would be enough. Or include trading maybe. I hope you'll work on this :(

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
see someone just found a bug that you couldn't find in "3 years"
told ya.
anyway nice to see it finally released.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2019
The wireless adapter multiplayer actually works. I also modified some scripts to make the "normal" multiplayer work (the right side NPC). It works now :) THIS IS THE BEST HACK EVERRRRR

Last edited:

Zef

zef
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
whoa, awesome. i'll be sure to play this asap

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
Congratulations on the release man! From what I've played so far, I can pretty confidently say that it's a fantastic hack. If you don't mind my asking though, I have a couple of questions

First, are we awarded the National Dex at the start? Or is it a Regional Dex? And if it is the National Dex, why is it numbered so... oddly?

And second, are you planning on/do you have .ini files to make this compatible with hacking tools/randomisers? To me at least the only thing that could make this hack even greater (shy of 100% completion ahah) is the infinite replayability afforded by a randomised or customised run.

The wireless adapter multiplayer actually works. I also modified some scripts to make the "normal" multiplayer work (the right side NPC). It works now :) THIS IS THE BEST HACK EVERRRRR

That sounds absolutely fantastic. Reckon you could share the modifications you made in a way that a chimp like me could replicate?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
I find special sellers in pokemarket..are they available in this version?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2019
Congratulations on the release man! From what I've played so far, I can pretty confidently say that it's a fantastic hack. If you don't mind my asking though, I have a couple of questions

First, are we awarded the National Dex at the start? Or is it a Regional Dex? And if it is the National Dex, why is it numbered so... oddly?

And second, are you planning on/do you have .ini files to make this compatible with hacking tools/randomisers? To me at least the only thing that could make this hack even greater (shy of 100% completion ahah) is the infinite replayability afforded by a randomised or customised run.

That sounds absolutely fantastic. Reckon you could share the modifications you made in a way that a chimp like me could replicate?

Shall I send it to you or teach you?

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Dude can u send it to me I really want MP

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I still don't know what happened but...
Rocket Grunt's Croagunk in Cerulean City did something weird - He used something (i don't remember what was that, maybe pursuit?) when i tried to switch out my Roselia. After that Croagunk "played" his own switch-out animation, and switched into... Francis, my Roselia but with Croagunk's moveset. When i killed this "fake" Roselia (i noticed that after first KO, he was still alive with 0 HP, if that matters), my Francis was dead.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2019
I noticed that the poison effect outside of battle isn't working.

Back