• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Play] Nah Fights Bloodborne Bosses because I have no life (final bosses cleared)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I thought I'd have a little fun and make use of the PS4's built-in capture function and upload vids of me fighting the bosses in Bloodborne and then post them on PC, provided I remember to grab the video and the fight is under 15 minutes. Don't expect too much though, I'm boring and average. I'm not going to record the vids for the chalice dungeon bosses.

This is my 2nd playthrough of Bloodborne, using a new character. Basically going for a skl/bloodtinge build with more emphasis on skl.

To start, I have 5 videos ready:

Spoiler:

Also I beat Hemwick Charnel Lane Witch but totally forgot to record that one lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Don't forget to go and knock out the secret boss in the Chalice dungeons :^)

Note: This is not a normal chalice dungeon boss. It's actually a main secret boss that isn't ever reused.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Don't forget to go and knock out the secret boss in the Chalice dungeons :^)

Note: This is not a normal chalice dungeon boss. It's actually a main secret boss that isn't ever reused.
I think I know what you?re talking about. Haven?t fought it before, but yeah, I?ll record that one if I can.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
It's actually IMO the most fun fight in the game. Super worth it and extremely challenging to get to.

One of the bosses on the way to her killed me over 70 times.
Defiled Watchdog. ADKLASJDKLASjaskldas

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Got the next one up:

Did this one on the 3rd try. Almost could've done it on the first try but the last one summoned a giant snake near me and I got fucked

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
And another one down:

This was surprisingly easy. But I guess that's what actually having a bloodtinge stat does for ya. Hopefully the Amygdala in the Defiled Chalice goes this well too.

Still don't care for Nightmare Frontier tho

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I think your lack of a life is contagious. [user]Caite-Chan[/user] apparently doesn't have one as well.

:t037: Should be playing Queen's "Another one Bites the Dust" when playing this

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
two for one special here:

These spiders aren't too bad, it's the other ones you find mostly in chalice dungeons that are annoying

Not the most graceful or splendid victory, but a win is a win....right?

Still not sure what this thing is supposed to be though. Like, what exactly has been "reborn" here?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday

NfjDS4h.gif
Manakete News Corporation
BREAKING NEWS

Police early this morning found local priest M. Logarius dead in his home of Castle Cainhurst. Preliminary autopsy report states that the cause of death was blunt force trauma, many strikes were involved. Eyewitness testimony claims that a woman, believed to be in her mid-twenties, stole the elderly man's cane and mercilessly beat him with it, then took the crown off of his head and skipped off into the night.

Police have stated that they will give a reward of 2000 Blood Echoes to anyone with information that leads to the woman's arrest.

.....I think this one I did on like the 4th try or something

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

NfjDS4h.gif
Manakete News Corporation
BREAKING NEWS

Police early this morning found local priest M. Logarius dead in his home of Castle Cainhurst. Preliminary autopsy report states that the cause of death was blunt force trauma, many strikes were involved. Eyewitness testimony claims that a woman, believed to be in her mid-twenties, stole the elderly man's cane and mercilessly beat him with it, then took the crown off of his head and skipped off into the night.

Police have stated that they will give a reward of 2000 Blood Echoes to anyone with information that leads to the woman's arrest.

.....I think this one I did on like the 4th try or something

LMAO sometimes your sense of humor can be quite splendid.

Reactions: Nah

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday

It took me like two dozen times to win this one cuz I'm fucking garbage.

I would've preferred to do this at a higher level with a slightly more upgraded weapon, but I REALLY wanted a new weapon, and two of the three only weapons that interested me require you to beat this boss first (actually did Eberitas after this one, which is why you see me use the Threaded Cane in this fight but the Church Pick in that one).

As a bonus, here's the same fight but with my first character. For whatever reason I saved the video of that and figured I could show that one too:

At least I think I have a halfway decent understanding of how you're supposed to fight Ludwig after all those attempts. Hopefully the 3rd time (whenever that happens) will go alright.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
god i absolutely struggled with ludwig for so long. i havent actually successfully killed him on NG+ yet, only NG.
jesus that dude is rough. i think orphan is even harder, too

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
ok good to know I'm not the only one who got wrecked by Ludwig

I feel like Orphan might be less bad though on this playthrough, but of course now that I've said that I've jinxed myself and i'm going to die like 100 times or something lol

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Got a bunch more here:

Spoiler:

So that now leaves me with Orphan, the special chalice boss, and the 2nd final boss to do (I did the first one already, recorded that and will upload a different day).

also:
Hopefully the Amygdala in the Defiled Chalice goes this well too.
it didn't lol

eventually beat it, but still

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
This time I have Orphan and the special chalice dungeon boss for you:

I think that this was the 5th attempt? Wasn't any sooner than that I'm pretty sure. A little surprised that this was the one where I won, I didn't feel like I was doing a very good job.

And here's the one with Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Now for the finale:

Spoiler:

Back