• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I meant the noise it made. x; I had music playing, but it still scared the heck out of me.

So that's what you look like, then?
I promise I mean this in the most non-weird way possible, but you have pretty eyes. c:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
My first thought seeing that picture was holy ****, it's Sean!. (Name of one of my old friends)

The only major difference is the hair color. He had dark red hair.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Are you okay?
Haha, maybe you should get some sleep. X)
I'll play I Love The Night by Blue Öyster Cult for you, but not everybody is quite so nocturnal.

@Toujours:
Is his seeing difficult?

@droomph:
I'm not sure I want to know why you're printing it off...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
Yeah. I stumbled upon a fitting song and have been listening to it non-stop for the past 15 or so minutes haha. I can VM you the song if you want.

Sleep? Pah, that's no fun. c; Besides, I'm probably going to be up for another hour and a half or so. It's only 12:30 here. I like nighttime- but being tired tends to wreak havoc on my mind. ;D But it also makes me act stupid, so sometimes it's actually fun.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Yeah, that'd be great.

No, no ,no. Sleep is fun, you just sleep in the daytime!
"The day is okay and the sun can be fun, but I live to see those rays slip away."

Yeah, I get pretty loopy myself when i'm half-asleep. Something i'm sure Toujours is aware of. "x)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
Okay, I'll send it after I send this. It's kind of cheesy, though, and you have to listen closely to the lyrics to understand. x:

...Normal people sleep at night and are awake during the day....If I sleep during the day, I can be antisocial. You, my friend, are a genius!

When I'm tired, I find everything to be hilarious, for some reason. Sometimes I actually get on my own nerves because I think things are funny when I know they really aren't as amusing as I think they are. That's only at night, though. If I just don't get enough sleep, I just get really touchy. Then my family gets ticked off at me for being so grouchy haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Thanks slender :) Not weird at all hahah.

And yeah I thought it was funny because although my hair was short, that is a very feminine picture haha. I'm anything but masculine...XD;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Good haha. x;

I don't know if it was intended as a joke or not, but my friend's father referred to me as "some guy" when I called to ask her something (and he answered the phone). Either I have a much more masculine voice than I had realized, or he was teasing. c;

Edit:
Oh, looks like I'm alone. x:

Last edited:

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Good Song!

Haha, thanks.

Wait... everything?
Spoiler:

Edit:
You're not alone, I just took way to long to find those pictures. X)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Heh. s:

See, it's 1:30am now and I've passed the point of everything being funny. The second one made me laugh anyway, though. c; Awesome sign placement.
Speaking of religion-based pictures...
Spoiler:

I stumbled upon this earlier tonight and it reminded me of our conversation about sleeping-

s2fedx.jpg

Totally is what happens when I try to go to bed early haha. Only I'd be half asleep, so what I really would be thinking would be really confusing. c;

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hahahaha, nice. X)
I've definitely been there! Even to the point of thinking things along those lines.

Yeah, at least you can't say the people of Alston are rude, they did say please!

Hey Slender...
951eea4ac891746e70de664f76b22fcc14.png

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yes, just like you put a happy face after threatening to strangle people. X)

That picture is perfect haha. Only you seem to always be up this late. ;D

Ironically, I have to get off PC now. It's nearly 2am here and I have things to do tomorrow. D; But I'll be back tomorrow so we can complain to each other about being tired. Goodnight!

Crux

Evermore
Years
Well manners make a world of difference! :D

Yup, i'm nocturnal. Mostly.

Haha, sounds like a plan. Sleep well! Goodnight!

Years
I am sort of a nocturnal person myself too, thanks to you PC.

However, since I'm borrowing a computer that locks me out between 12am and 9am (until I get mine back) my all-nighters have diminished recently.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I'm a bit of a nocturnal person, but I managed to maintain my sleeping schedule now, and I'm usually logging off when it's almost 11 PM (at least) or in between.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
I'm sort of nocturnal. No that's a lie I suck at being nocturnal. :(

I get pretty tired easily and I enjoy a comfortable bed so usually I don't stay up too late but I can if I feel like it. :P. Annnnd night my fellow time traveller~ <3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back