• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] Advanced Map Help

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 25, 2017
Hi new to the hacking scene. I was trying to change the way pallet town looks using advanced map 1.92, but everytime i load up the rom to check it. Either the map is all black when i exit players house or the rom crashes. Any suggestions?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 19, 2019
Can you upload a patch of your ROM, there might be multiple things that would cause this?

For Pallet Town appearing all black, I believe the solution is the map footer. Check the map's footer offset and see if it ends in a multiple of 4. To do this in advanced map, click on Pallet Town and under the Header tab, type ctr+H and look at the map footer offset. It must end in 0, 4, 8, or C.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 14, 2018
sorry to interup this topic, i think i have problem to open advance map in emerald. i can't open the litteroot town map with 0000000 error pop up everytime i clicked littleroot map. i try googling and do various ways to prevent the error but still no luck

Back