• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B????????L??????????A???????R????????G??????H???????B?????????A???????H???A?????????R??????????????GA?H????????????J?????A?????A????A?

Blarzigord

B͉̭̦͓̲̩̦L̘͉̺̩? ?͙A̖̬̜̞͇R̢ͅG̛̭? ?Ḫ̨̯̭͕̯̙̮A͞B̗? ?͍͇
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
~~~~~~~~~( ?? ?? ??)~~~~~~~~~

I?????????N????F?????E???R???????I?????????O???????????R?? ???????????M??????????????O????????R????????T???A?????????L?????S???????????
????B??????E?????????????H?????????O?????????L?????D?????????? ????????Y????????O???????U????R????? ?????????????M??????????A????????S??????????T???E?????????R??????? ???????????A??N??????????D?????? ?????????H?????????I????S???????????? ??????T?????E?????????N???????????????T???????A?????C?????????L?????????E??????S?????????????
????????????S??????U??????????B????????M???????I?????????T???????? ??????T????????????O??? ??????Y???????O?????U????????R???????? ??????????O???V??????????E???????R???????????L???????O????????R???????D????????????? ????????????A???????N????????????D???????? ?????????J?????????????O????????I???????????N???? ???

BLARGHBRAA

R?????????????E??????????A???????????????D?Y????????? ??????????Y???????O???????U???R????????????? ????F????????A????????C???????T????I??????O?????????????N?????????????S?? ??????????
Y??????????O???????????U???????R?????? ?M???E????????A???S??L???????Y??????? ?T?????????O???????????????W???????????N???
???????Y????????O???????????U????????R???????? ????????A???????????B????O???????M??????I????????N?????????????A???????????T??????????I???O???N????????S????????
??????????H??????E??????????? ?????????I?????????S?????????????? ???????????C?????????O?????????M?????I????????????N??????G???????
??
BLARGHAAGBRAAA

Years
Translation for Inferior Beings

Lord Blarzigord has returned to us this Halloween and has blessed the Underground with the return of Blarzimafia as an event. He has unleashed many horrors amongst us and challenges us to survive for his amusement. As halloween approaches His Tentaclness will teach us the true meaning of fear.

This is more or less a standard game of mafia. If you?re unsure what that entails, check out Gunner?s Guide. The almighty Blarzigord has declared the majority in this game the town, the minority (mafia) are his Abominations. The town win by eliminating all Abominations whilst the Abominations win by outnumbering the town. There will also be third party roles in this game with their own unique win conditions.

Lord Blarzigord in his infinitely tentacled wisdom has not deigned to reveal the roles in this game. They will only be revealed upon death or if discovered by a night action.

To join his Tentaclness? game, simply comment below that you are (or face his wrath). Then PM me a name for your character in this game as well as a preference for Offensive, Defensive or Passive. There?s no guarantee that?s what you?ll get though, that?s up to Blarzigord. Praise be unto him.

Rules
  • The Day Phase is 48 hours. The Night Phase is 24. You may not post during the night phase.
  • You cannot abstain from voting.
  • Vote with [Annihilate] Username
  • You must post at least two times during the day or you might be removed from the game. Similarly you may be removed from the game if you fail to vote twice in a row. There will be no replacements.
  • Do not PM share.
  • Once you are dead, you?re dead. No thread haunting. However, you may post one death post that contains no game-relevant information.
  • Praise Blarzigord.

Player List
Blarzigord as the almighty Tentacle

Neko Maid Kapper as Ayanokoji, the Gunsmith (Innocent)​
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
Kitty
HyperMorian as Autumn, the Tentacle Cat )Third Party)
purplecicada as Pumpkinus Weeb the Third, the Jailer (Innocent)
NightKrow as a Ghost (Innocent)​
ScribblyGryphon
Sparkin as Keith, the Sheriff (Innocent)
Bardothren as FathR, the Hivemind (Third Party)​
Johnny
Lycanthropy as Cirrus Something, the Doctor (Innocent)​
Paranoia_
Melody as Melody, the Drunk (Innocnet)
Pumpkin Spiced Memes as Nigella Lawson, the Blacksmith (Innocent)
Metroid711 as Jericho, the Worker Bee (Innocent)​
Abby as a Ghost
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Salzorrah
Ida13 as ???, the Brainwasher (Innocent)​
Pecilia
Fletch as Theo T. R. Hints, the Spy (Abomination)​
Charlie Brown
Bidoof FTW as FathR, the Hivemind (Third Party)
Thomas the Shinyhunter as Lord L-Face, the Governer (Innocent)
Superjolt as Jolt Farrus, the Bodyguard (Innocent)​

Last edited:
Years
Just to clarify for people, send your name of choice to me not Blarzigord. His tentacleness doesn't have time for that shit.

Back