• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here comes Kyraira

Years
Hello PokeCommunity!

I want to introduce myself. My name is Andy and I live in Germany. I have started playing Pokemon since Pokemon Yellow (at that time I thought it was a really hard game lol). I have played until Pearl/Diamond and two years ago I discovered Pokemon Hacks (I played Dark Rising and this one was real challenge, I never felt so frustrated playing Pokemon). Since then I played a lot of different Hacks and now I wish to learn about hacking myself.

My favorite Pokemon is Gardevoir, I think she looks very cool and I think she is also very strong. I remember I couldn't start in Emerald without Ralts (I wandered hours in the grass before getting it). I also like Milotic and Ampharos.

I like games in general, but I prefer strategic and simulations games. I also favor RPGs. Otherwise I also watch series and movies. I would say my favorite series is Mr.Robot and movie would be Inception. I watch also a lot of anime (I think it would be easy to guess where my username came from). And I couldn't live without music! I listen to techno and psychedelic trance.

Last edited:

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
heyyyy and welcome Andy <3
Pokemon Yellow was also my first game, I really like when Pikachu follow me around <3 Playing ROM Hack was enjoyable too if you want different story. I also can't start Emerald without Gardevoir myself xD There's an admin here who really like Ampharos (Sheep xD)

See ya around <3

Years
Welcome~! I'm currently playing through the Crystal Clear hack (the one by BitBuilt) and i'm totally loving the concept, i'd recommend giving it a try once you finish DarkRising

What kinds of strategy games are you into? I'm a fan of Fire Emblem, but i'm still trying to play through the older ones

Years
I'd love to go to Germany!! One of my dream places to visit or even live in for a while * * Welcome Andy, nice to meet you. =) And idk about your username honestly....all I can think of is Kilala/Kirara from Inuyasha haha.

Have a good time here!

Reactions: She
Years
Hey, thanks everyone :D

Welcome~! I'm currently playing through the Crystal Clear hack (the one by BitBuilt) and i'm totally loving the concept, i'd recommend giving it a try once you finish DarkRising

What kinds of strategy games are you into? I'm a fan of Fire Emblem, but i'm still trying to play through the older ones

I finished Dark Rising a long time ago (and I played others like, Glazed, Advance Adventure, Light Platinium and many more ^^)

I loooooooove Fire Emblem, really it's beside Pokemon my other favorite game on Gameboy/DS. I remember playing it for hours. It's sad that there aren't many hacks from Fire Emblem... Other games I liked are Final Fantasy Tactics (also the normal FF), Civilization etc...

I'd love to go to Germany!! One of my dream places to visit or even live in for a while * * Welcome Andy, nice to meet you. =) And idk about your username honestly....all I can think of is Kilala/Kirara from Inuyasha haha.

Have a good time here!

I only watched few episode of Inuyasha when I was little but I don't remember anything at all :D

It was more to be an extension of Kira (Death Note) because everywhere I went Kira (or Kyra) was already taken..

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! Gardevoir is one of my favorite pokemon too! Especially the mega version. :)

Anywho if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Back