The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon Gaming Previous Generations
6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #2601    
Old February 27th, 2013 (9:58 PM).
Jake♫'s Avatar
Jake♫ Jake♫ is offline
► My Happy Little Pill 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New York
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 2,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
I didn't mention Kyurem at all either. I only said Reshiram and Zekrom as the original story said both of them were evenly split from the original meaning those two are all that's needed to make the Original one, but that would still be a form, not a new Pokemon. Forms aren't added after the generation is over. Reshiram and Zekrom are about Unova and Unova only.
Honestly I'm not sure if it would be a new form though. I realize that you're combining two Pokémon similar to Kyurem-W and Kyurem-B, but it states that it's one original dragon. So what dragon would it be a form of, typing, etc? If it were just to be a new form then I'd agree that it wouldn't be added, but it's possible it could be considered an entirely different dragon.
__________________

Relevant Advertising!

  #2602    
Old February 27th, 2013 (10:14 PM).
Xander Olivieri's Avatar
Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Gender: Other
    Nature: Hasty
    Posts: 5,601
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jake♫ View Post
    Honestly I'm not sure if it would be a new form though. I realize that you're combining two Pokémon similar to Kyurem-W and Kyurem-B, but it states that it's one original dragon. So what dragon would it be a form of, typing, etc? If it were just to be a new form then I'd agree that it wouldn't be added, but it's possible it could be considered an entirely different dragon.
    It wouldn't be able to exist in the Pokedex either since it involves a fusion of Reshiram and Zekrom similar to how Kyurem does. If anything B Kyurem and W Kyurem are supposed to take that Dragon's place. Since it involves two Pokemon we already know, already have a method of possible form change, and know Stats can change with form changes. If its a new Pokemon, it wouldn't be associated with the old ones in the same way we know it to. It would have to exist without the two of them fusing and being taken out of the data for the team.

    There are too many holes open now to continue with the complete closure to the Unova series games. If they wanted to include the Dragon they would have done so in B2W2, instead we got a fake Kyurem version.

    That also boarders on Digimon Territory. While Kyurem opened that controversial can of worms, I don't see Game Freak following up further than that.

    Gen 6 is going to focus around Yveltal and Xerneas and who ever if anyone they decide to tag along with those two. Those three will be tied into the Genetics theme unless the Legends don't play an important role with the story like Gens 1 and 2. They hardly ever focus on past legends outside of added relations, but that would still mean that the Original Dragon would have to be treated as a separate being allowing you to collect all of the dragons in one party (which is not possible in Generation 5 as they locked it so that Kyurem forms cannot be traded and you cannot get more than one Kyurem form in one game through use of the Key Item. A small issue that may if not should carry into Gen 6 meaning you still cannot fuse all three Dragons into 1 Dragon using Kyurem's Key Item.)
    __________________
      #2603    
    Old February 27th, 2013 (10:18 PM).
    Jake♫'s Avatar
    Jake♫ Jake♫ is offline
    ► My Happy Little Pill 
     
    Join Date: May 2008
    Location: New York
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Lax
    Posts: 2,944
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
    It wouldn't be able to exist in the Pokedex either since it involves a fusion of Reshiram and Zekrom similar to how Kyurem does. If anything B Kyurem and W Kyurem are supposed to take that Dragon's place. Since it involves two Pokemon we already know, already have a method of possible form change, and know Stats can change with form changes. If its a new Pokemon, it wouldn't be associated with the old ones in the same way we know it to. It would have to exist without the two of them fusing and being taken out of the data for the team.

    There are too many holes open now to continue with the complete closure to the Unova series games. If they wanted to include the Dragon they would have done so in B2W2, instead we got a fake Kyurem version.

    That also boarders on Digimon Territory. While Kyurem opened that controversial can of worms, I don't see Game Freak following up further than that.

    Gen 6 is going to focus around Yveltal and Xerneas and who ever if anyone they decide to tag along with those two. Those three will be tied into the Genetics theme unless the Legends don't play an important role with the story like Gens 1 and 2. They hardly ever focus on past legends outside of added relations, but that would still mean that the Original Dragon would have to be treated as a separate being allowing you to collect all of the dragons in one party (which is not possible in Generation 5 as they locked it so that Kyurem forms cannot be traded and you cannot get more than one Kyurem form in one game through use of the Key Item. A small issue that may if not should carry into Gen 6 meaning you still cannot fuse all three Dragons into 1 Dragon using Kyurem's Key Item.)
    That'll do it. Part of the flaw with my logic probably has to do with my lack of interest in B2/W2, so how Black and White Kyurem actually functioned wasn't perfectly known for me! However I agree with you in general that Gen 6 shouldn't focus on previous legends, and more than likely won't.
    __________________
      #2604    
    Old February 27th, 2013 (10:36 PM).
    OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
    OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
    10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
       
      Join Date: Apr 2010
      Location: Oregon
      Age: 24
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Careful
      Posts: 17,521
      They could always make a second fusion device to allow for all three to fuse into a whole new pokemon. It can be the master of the Tao trio (though by fusion) so it could be like the Lugia/Regigigas of the generation, even generations due tend to introduce masters to trios, since the Muskeeter's have Cobalion, and the Kami have an internal master like the Weather trio that would leave the Tao trio as the only available option, unless Kyurem was the master, which I guess is possible.
      __________________
      I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
      https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
        #2605    
      Old February 27th, 2013 (10:59 PM).
      Xander Olivieri's Avatar
      Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
         
        Join Date: Jun 2010
        Gender: Other
        Nature: Hasty
        Posts: 5,601
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
        They could always make a second fusion device to allow for all three to fuse into a whole new pokemon. It can be the master of the Tao trio (though by fusion) so it could be like the Lugia/Regigigas of the generation, even generations due tend to introduce masters to trios, since the Muskeeter's have Cobalion, and the Kami have an internal master like the Weather trio that would leave the Tao trio as the only available option, unless Kyurem was the master, which I guess is possible.
        It can't be a Master of them if it is them. It wouldn't be anything like Lugia/Regigigas' relationship as the Pokemon its supposed to govern would not exist while it itself exists, minus the possibility of Kyurem. Creating a Second Fusion device would interrupt the older one, meaning if you activate one, you can't get the other unless Kyurem isn't involved, even still its possible they'll code it so that you can't have a Kyurem Form AND a Reshiram/Zekrom fusion.

        All that a side, Unova is over, they serve no point in bringing it back up when Unova plays little to no part in the new games. Since the Dragon originates in Unova, and Unova isn't the main area, they wouldn't have any reason to add it in. If they were going to add it in it would have been done during the B2W2 games. Or they would have released a third game set before X and Y.

        The Original Dragon doesn't exist anymore and Kyurem's Forms are the supposed replacements even though both are artificial halves to it.
        __________________
          #2606    
        Old February 28th, 2013 (5:39 AM).
        Platinum Lucario's Avatar
        Platinum Lucario Platinum Lucario is offline
        The Legendary Master of <font color="#D8D48C">Light</font>!
         
        Join Date: Jan 2008
        Location: Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.
        Age: 25
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 1,569
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
        Yet another rumor from 4chan has popped up, and this one contradicts Mr. XY's info. Here's the original texture:

        Spoiler:
        Quote:
        ジムリーダー:
        >イチョウ - シルクバッジ (むし)
        >ナズナ - テラコッタバッジ (じめん)
        >キサゲ - フォーカスバッジ (エスパー)
        >サンザ - ハザードバッジ (どく)
        >タラゴン - ワイバーンバッジ (ドラゴン)
        >レイシ - レムナントバッジ (ゴースト)
        >キンマ - プラチナバッジ (はがね)
        >コットン - カオスバッジ (あく)

        四天王とチャンピオン:
        >クモツ (ひこう)
        >ガンピ (いわ)
        >サイカチ (でんき)
        >スミレ (くさ)
        >フユガキ (ほのお・こおり)

        伝説のポケモン:
        >ボルズニル (はがね・ひこう)
        >ウィルメグ (ドラゴン・どく)
        >ゼルネアス (エスパー・じめん)
        >イベルタル (かくとう・ひこう)
        >ゼドラシル (ゴースト・くさ)
        >ロゼタノン (いわ・エスパー)
        >トタイルム (ドラゴン)、イッシュ地方の伝説のオリジナルドラゴン (レシラム+ゼクロム+キュレム)
        >ゲノセクトのニューフォルム 「プロトフォルム」 (むし・いわ)、 専用技: 「メガロキャノン」


        And here's the translation:

        Spoiler:
        Quote:
        Gym Leader:
        > Ginkgo - silk badge (insect)
        > Nazuna Terracotta - Badge (ground)
        > Scraping - Focus Badge (Esper)
        > Thousand - Hazard Badge (Germany)
        > Tarragon - Wyvern Badge (Dragon)
        > Litchi - Remnant Badge (ghost)
        > Betel - Platinum Badge (Steel)
        > Cotton - Chaos Badge (evil)

        Devas and champion:
        > Kumotsu (Let's draw)
        > Ganpi (rock)
        > Saikachi (electricity)
        > Violet (the phrase)
        > Fuyugaki (ice, fire)

        Legendary Pokemon:
        > Boruzuniru (Let's pull-steel)
        > U~irumegu (Germany Dragon)
        > Zeruneasu (ground Esper)
        > Iberutaru (Let's pull-Kakuto)
        > Zedorashiru (is lightly Ghost)
        > Rozetanon (Esper-rock)
        > Original Dragon legendary Totairumu (Dragon), a kind of local (Reshiramu + + Kyuremu Zekuromu)
        > New Form "Proto-Form" of Genosekuto (rock-insect), a dedicated technique: "Megalo Cannon"


        As a bonus, the rumor also included the starter evolutions:

        Spoiler:
        Quote:
        starter = 御三家、はい? 求めよ然らば与えられん。

        >ハリマロン -> ハリマロー -> ハリヤヅツ (くさ・かくとう)
        >フォッコ -> フォクスナ -> キツナハラ (ほのお・じめん)
        >ケロマツ -> エケロケロ -> ライエルン (みず・でんき)


        Translation:
        Spoiler:
        Quote:
        >Harimaron -> Harimaroo -> Hariyazutsu (Grass/Fighting)
        >Fokko -> Fokusunara -> Kitsunahara (Fire/Ground)
        >Keroman -> Ekerokero -> Raierun (Water/Electric)


        This is perhaps the most believable rumor I've ever read, but the inclusion of Genesect's new forme and the original dragon makes it sound suspicious, although they did create Regigigas, who was the golem trio's ring leader depsite the trio being 3rd gen Pokemon.
        Again... I'm not going to believe anything that comes from 4chan, no matter how believable it looks.

        'Cause looks are deceiving~

        OK, let me take a look at this, hm... a new Genesect forme sounds very unlikely, but a new Pokémon where Genesect was cloned from sounds more of a possibility than a new forme. Like how Mewtwo was cloned from Mew.

        Starter evolutions?! Way too early! It isn't even June yet, we still have a long time to go. This proves that it's false. xD

        And the new Pokémon mentioned sounds false 'cause of the poor Japanese writing, most likely translated from English into Japanese to make it sound like it's Japanese, and those type of people on 4chan are like "Hey look everyone! I work for Game Freak and I've got new Pokémon information the starters evolutions." xD

        And then those type of people on 4chan become the spotlight of attention.
        __________________
        [Platinum Lucario's Signature]
        If you need to disable my signature, please give me some advice on how to improve the CSS-DIV code. Thanks!
        Signature Status: Strikes: 1/3 | Infractions: 0/3
        It's time to change the future...
        to a positive direction!

        Let's prevent things from getting bad!

        I'm a ROM and ISO Researcher
        Current Project: Researching Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Adventure Squad games (WiiWare)
          #2607    
        Old February 28th, 2013 (7:16 AM).
        Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
        Pinkie-Dawn Pinkie-Dawn is offline
        Vampire Waifu
           
          Join Date: Dec 2012
          Location: California
          Age: 25
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quirky
          Posts: 9,501
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
          There are too many holes open now to continue with the complete closure to the Unova series games. If they wanted to include the Dragon they would have done so in B2W2, instead we got a fake Kyurem version.
          But Ghetsis got away in the end, which means Unova still hasn't given a proper closure until he's finished with his schemes, just like how they gave Giovanni a proper closure after you defeated him in the Celebi event from HG/SS. So perhaps the Original Dragon's inclusion from that rumor may have to do with his return post-game.
          __________________
            #2608    
          Old February 28th, 2013 (8:15 AM).
          Mujahid's Avatar
          Mujahid Mujahid is offline
          Sir Froakie is impressed.
             
            Join Date: Feb 2010
            Location: India
            Age: 23
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Quiet
            Posts: 607
            What's with 4chan rumours. I don't remember So many of them in the past ? A Sudden interest in Pokemon ?
            On Topic, that's another fake. There is no way someone would have That much info.
            __________________
              #2609    
            Old February 28th, 2013 (11:11 AM).
            Esper's Avatar
            Esper Esper is offline
             
            Join Date: Jun 2009
            Location: California
            Posts: 10,761
            That translation needs a little polishing.

            Quote:
            Gym Leader:
            > Ichou - Silk Badge (Bug)
            > Nazuna Terracotta Badge (Ground)
            > Kisage - Focus Badge (Psychic)
            > Sanza - Hazard Badge (Poison)
            > Taragon - Wyvern Badge (Dragon)
            > Reishi - Remnant Badge (Ghost)
            > Kinma - Platinum Badge (Steel)
            > Kotton - Chaos Badge (Dark)

            Elite Four and Champion:
            > Kumotsu (Flying)
            > Ganpi (Rock)
            > Saikachi (Electric)
            > Sumire (Grass)
            > Fuyugaki (Fire, Ice)

            Legendary Pokemon:
            > Boruzuniru (Steel/Flying)
            > Virumegu (Dragon/Poison)
            > Zeruneasu (Psychic/Ground)
            > Iberutaru (Fighting/Flying)
            > Zedorashiru (Ghost/Grass)
            > Rozetanon (Rock/Psychic)
            > Original Dragon legendary Totairumu (Dragon), Unova's legendary original dragon (Reshiram + Zekrom, + Kyurem)
            > New Form of Genesect "Proto Form" (Bug/Rock), Signature move: "Megalo Cannon"


            >Harimaron -> Harimarou -> Hariyazutsu (Grass/Fighting)
            >Fokko -> Fokusuna -> Kitsunahara (Fire/Ground)
            >Keromatsu -> Ekerokero -> Raierun (Water/Electric)
            The Japanese looks plausible to me. The character names all seem to have the expected associations with their types (Ichou has 'chou' in it, which means butterfly, etc.) and seem to be the names of plants, though I'd have to do a bit of checking on all of them to be more certain.

            The Pokemon names also seem plausible enough. If it's fake, it's not a bad fake. I'd say that this was certainly made by someone with at least a decent understanding of Japanese if not someone actually Japanese.
            __________________
              #2610    
            Old February 28th, 2013 (12:04 PM).
            Sean's Avatar
            Sean Sean is offline
            Prettier than you
             
            Join Date: Nov 2008
            Location: Ireland
            Age: 23
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 239
            I can't tell the gender whatsoever with those rumour names.

            Although, this game I want a female champion for once again, Cynthia was pretty awesome.
              #2611    
            Old February 28th, 2013 (3:47 PM).
            Xander Olivieri's Avatar
            Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
               
              Join Date: Jun 2010
              Gender: Other
              Nature: Hasty
              Posts: 5,601
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
              But Ghetsis got away in the end, which means Unova still hasn't given a proper closure until he's finished with his schemes, just like how they gave Giovanni a proper closure after you defeated him in the Celebi event from HG/SS. So perhaps the Original Dragon's inclusion from that rumor may have to do with his return post-game.
              All of the bad guys get away without proper closure. None of them have ever been captured and the Giovanni thing doesn't happen in the original games and is a side story that isn't considered Canon since you need to participate in an event to activate it.

              As far as the games are concerned though, all of them have been closed when the bad guys were thwarted.
              __________________
                #2612    
              Old February 28th, 2013 (4:36 PM).
              vaporeon7's Avatar
              vaporeon7 vaporeon7 is offline
              My life would suck without you
               
              Join Date: Aug 2010
              Location: Preparing for trouble and making it double.
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 5,152
              I hope the include a dark gym. I'll be annoyed if they don't.
              __________________
                #2613    
              Old February 28th, 2013 (5:04 PM).
              Chesu's Avatar
              Chesu Chesu is offline
              Boss Carrot
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2009
                Location: Where The Carrots Be
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 596
                I don't see why all of the fanart of Froakie evolutions have some kind of mustache.
                Froakie doesn't have a mustache, it has spectacles made of bubbles!
                It also has hair and a cravat made of bubbles. In fact...




                C'mon, I can't be the only one who sees this!
                __________________
                  #2614    
                Old February 28th, 2013 (5:17 PM).
                Golurks Were Meant to Fly's Avatar
                Golurks Were Meant to Fly Golurks Were Meant to Fly is offline
                NERF THIS!
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2012
                Location: America, East Coast
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 1,273
                I agree with you Chesu, when I saw Froakie I instantly thought of a 1700's librarian or composer or something. Although I have no clue how Gamefreak would be able to continue the glasses theme for the evolutions without it staying pretty much the same. (so that's why I'm guessing it's a mustache)

                If they are spectacles, the evolutions will be REALLY interesting!
                __________________
                  #2615    
                Old February 28th, 2013 (5:36 PM).
                Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
                Pinkie-Dawn Pinkie-Dawn is offline
                Vampire Waifu
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2012
                  Location: California
                  Age: 25
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Quirky
                  Posts: 9,501
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
                  All of the bad guys get away without proper closure. None of them have ever been captured and the Giovanni thing doesn't happen in the original games and is a side story that isn't considered Canon since you need to participate in an event to activate it.

                  As far as the games are concerned though, all of them have been closed when the bad guys were thwarted.
                  Wouldn't the original games be marked as non-canon because of the remakes?

                  Also, Maxie and Archie gave up their evil deeds after you stopped Kyogre and Groudon and become part of the good guys, and Cyrus is forever trapped in the distortion world with no way to escape to the real world (a fitting end for pretty much any villain who is that insane). Ghetsis, on the other hand, got away with everything because of the Shadow Triad, which caused speculations for BW3 (from BMGF that is). I've seen some people wanting him return, so he could get the proper punishment he deserved.

                  Quote:
                  I agree with you Chesu, when I saw Froakie I instantly thought of a 1700's librarian or composer or something. Although I have no clue how Gamefreak would be able to continue the glasses theme for the evolutions without it staying pretty much the same. (so that's why I'm guessing it's a mustache)

                  If they are spectacles, the evolutions will be REALLY interesting!
                  Well according to thr Japanese rumor regrding Froakie's Water/Electric typing, he's suppose to be based off of Benjamin Franklin.
                  __________________
                    #2616    
                  Old February 28th, 2013 (6:22 PM).
                  Xander Olivieri's Avatar
                  Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2010
                    Gender: Other
                    Nature: Hasty
                    Posts: 5,601
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
                    Wouldn't the original games be marked as non-canon because of the remakes?

                    Also, Maxie and Archie gave up their evil deeds after you stopped Kyogre and Groudon and become part of the good guys, and Cyrus is forever trapped in the distortion world with no way to escape to the real world (a fitting end for pretty much any villain who is that insane). Ghetsis, on the other hand, got away with everything because of the Shadow Triad, which caused speculations for BW3 (from BMGF that is). I've seen some people wanting him return, so he could get the proper punishment he deserved.
                    No Remakes would be Non-Canon/Alternate reality as they usually change some aspects to contradict
                    originals. Original versions are always Canon and trump any remakes seeing as they are the original story.

                    Archie and Maxie: They acknowledge that what they did was wrong and "Say" they are turning themselves in, but there is no proof that they do. Its just suspected that they went to jail. There is no proof that Cyrus was left in the Distortion World in Platinum, he also was not in the Distortion world in the original set of games so according to the originals for Gen 4, Cyrus is still at large. Ghetsis gave up when Kyurem was defeated and was forced to run away by the Shadow Triad after he himself lost.


                    A few quotes of Maxie and Archie when they release their Super Ancient Pokemon.

                    Archie in Ruby:
                    "Do you understand now, Maxie? Do you finally see how disastrous your dream turned out to be? We have to hurry! We have to do something before the situation goes completely out of control! <player>... We, Team Aqua, had been pursuing Team Magma to prevent this from happening. You've been very helpful, but I fear the worst has happened... It's gone too far for a child like you to manage... Leave things to us, and get out of here while you still can! This defies belief... A super-ancient Pokémon... Its power is unbelievable. It has upset the balance of nature..."

                    Plays the good guy role and tries to make Maxie see the error of his ways and goes off to try to stop what happened. Nothing is shown of his afterwards, though in Ruby Team Aqua were Anti-Heros as they were bad guys fighting to thwarts the evil deeds that threatened the balance already there through their own means which usually broke the law.

                    Archie in Sapphire:
                    "What happened... What is this wretched scene... Did I... make a horrible mistake? I... I only wanted..."

                    Emotional break down after seeing Kyogre lose control. Nothing after that.

                    Archie in Emerald:
                    "Kyogre and Groudon both flew off to who knows where. The weather in Hoenn has returned to its normal state... Haha... Hahaha... Maybe what we were trying to do was something small, even meaningless, to Pokémon..."

                    Realized that what he was doing seemed meaningless. Doesn't say that they'd stop or that they'd give up.


                    Maxie uses the same lines up to Emerald:
                    "So the super-ancient Pokémon weren't only Groudon and Kyogre... After all our frantic scheming and fruitless efforts, that one Pokémon's simple action puts everything right again as if nothing had happened... Fu... Fuhahaha..."

                    He's talking about how Rayquaza undid all their work.


                    Either way neither of them apparently turned themselves in like I thought. Maxie can still be found on Mt. Pyre and all he says is the players name. They disband like all evil teams do, but both are still at large.

                    Cyrus from Pearl/Diamond:
                    "What is truly ultimate to you? What do you consider perfection? The most important thing... What shines the brightest... Telling you is meaningless. But I will not give up. I will become a deity one day... And I will make the ultimate mine..."

                    He didn't give up and disappears with Mars and them. Still hell bent on creating his perfect world.

                    In Platinum:
                    "Silence! Enough of your blathering! That's how you justify spirit as something worthwhile?! That is merely humans hoping, deluding themselves that they are happy and safe! The emotions roiling inside me... Rage, hatred, frustration... These ugly emotions arise because of my own incomplete spirit! ...Enough. We will never see eye to eye. This, I promise you. I will break the secrets of the world. With that knowledge, I will create my own complete and perfect world. One day, you will awaken to a world of my creation. A world without spirit."

                    Again he continues with his attempt to recreate the world. Doesn't really say he was trapped in the distortion world, especially since he leaves the area before Cynthia comes back to take you home. Cyrus could have easily left before you or found another way out like the ruins where you find Giratina in D/P.


                    Giovanni's based on HG/SS shows that he had every intention of recreating Team Rocket. When the player foils him, he throws a fit of rage before leaving. While he may have gone off to train more, very little is said about what he planned for the future. He didn't take the defeat very well though. Similar to Ghetsis' rage at being beaten by children twice. The possibility of Cyrus, Ghetsis, and Giovanni still being obsessed with their respective teams is very high. Maxie and Archie, as stated before in the Remake thread, can find alternate reasons for starting their plans back up with more secure means of controlling the super ancient legends.

                    Since none of the leaders were effectively arrested, they are still free to roam around and build bigger and better plans for world conquest.

                    All of them were still left open with unanswered questions, and at the same time the effective stories were closed upon climax for each respective games.

                    Kinda wouldn't be too surprised in two of the hell bent ones make a return with the new bad guys in X and Y. Seems perfect for Ghetsis and Giovanni since both of them dealt in genetic manipulation of specific legendaries. Cyrus wouldn't fit as well, but there is always the chance that he can recreate a new world using the new legends. Though I personally doubt any of them will make a come back, the thought is still there.




                    Water/Electric Froakie..........Interesting, though he'll most undoubtedly lose the Benjamin look in his second stage. Still personally hope for Water/Flying.
                    __________________
                      #2617    
                    Old February 28th, 2013 (6:43 PM).
                    OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
                    OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
                    10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2010
                      Location: Oregon
                      Age: 24
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Careful
                      Posts: 17,521
                      I can see Cyrus, Giovanni (wait since the originals are the canon ones it would mean he gave up...or simply vanished forever), and Ghetsis returning but not Archie and Maxie. Specially considering Galactic, and Rocket were mentioned by Plasma but not Aqua and Magma. Also the best proof they did give up is that they returned the stolen orb (in RS), they could've kept it, and simply have said sorry, bye.

                      Anyways I think it'll be best if we had another original team rather than a league of past villains, as Ghetsis returning would make it seem like the orignal dragon should appear (as his presence could symbolize them completion of Unova's legend which Plasma always aimmed after) and if it didn't but he did it'll seem odd tbh.
                      __________________
                      I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
                      https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
                        #2618    
                      Old February 28th, 2013 (7:18 PM).
                      vaporeon7's Avatar
                      vaporeon7 vaporeon7 is offline
                      My life would suck without you
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2010
                      Location: Preparing for trouble and making it double.
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Posts: 5,152
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Chesu View Post
                      I don't see why all of the fanart of Froakie evolutions have some kind of mustache.
                      Froakie doesn't have a mustache, it has spectacles made of bubbles!
                      It also has hair and a cravat made of bubbles. In fact...




                      C'mon, I can't be the only one who sees this!
                      I sort of agree with you and sort of don't. I think the beard looking thing might have something to do with it.
                      __________________
                        #2619    
                      Old February 28th, 2013 (7:49 PM).
                      Chesu's Avatar
                      Chesu Chesu is offline
                      Boss Carrot
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2009
                        Location: Where The Carrots Be
                        Nature: Relaxed
                        Posts: 596
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
                        I sort of agree with you and sort of don't. I think the beard looking thing might have something to do with it.
                        It's a cravat... A cravat!
                        __________________
                          #2620    
                        Old February 28th, 2013 (8:06 PM).
                        vaporeon7's Avatar
                        vaporeon7 vaporeon7 is offline
                        My life would suck without you
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2010
                        Location: Preparing for trouble and making it double.
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Posts: 5,152
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Chesu View Post
                        It's a cravat... A cravat!
                        Sorry I couldn't help but think.
                        __________________
                          #2621    
                        Old February 28th, 2013 (8:22 PM).
                        OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
                        OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
                        10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2010
                          Location: Oregon
                          Age: 24
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Careful
                          Posts: 17,521
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
                          I sort of agree with you and sort of don't. I think the beard looking thing might have something to do with it.
                          Some trivia here on Benjamin, he loved Paris, and was Us Ambassador to France.

                          Chespin makes me think of a royal with it's grass like crown (I see it as a crown).
                          __________________
                          I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
                          https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
                            #2622    
                          Old February 28th, 2013 (11:41 PM).
                          porkiewpyne porkiewpyne is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2010
                            Posts: 17
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
                            Sorry I couldn't help but think.
                            As he once said, "This is DISGUSTING....

                            Disgustingly GOOD!" LOL
                              #2623    
                            Old March 1st, 2013 (3:05 AM).
                            Ho-Oh's Avatar
                            Ho-Oh Ho-Oh is offline
                            used Sacred Fire!
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2005
                            Age: 26
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Bold
                            Posts: 35,650
                            I... don't think he really looks like Froakie. :x I mean I get the whole old guy or girl with glasses but him? Other than the wrinkles I don't find much similar lmao.
                            __________________

                            so it's gonna be forever... or it's gonna go down in flames
                            Spinoffs Moderator
                              #2624    
                            Old March 1st, 2013 (3:19 AM).
                            vaporeon7's Avatar
                            vaporeon7 vaporeon7 is offline
                            My life would suck without you
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2010
                            Location: Preparing for trouble and making it double.
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 5,152
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Forever View Post
                            I... don't think he really looks like Froakie. :x I mean I get the whole old guy or girl with glasses but him? Other than the wrinkles I don't find much similar lmao.
                            Two things Nica.
                            1. That's Matt Preston
                            2. I was just talking about the cravat idea.
                            __________________
                              #2625    
                            Old March 1st, 2013 (4:10 AM).
                            Ho-Oh's Avatar
                            Ho-Oh Ho-Oh is offline
                            used Sacred Fire!
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2005
                            Age: 26
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Bold
                            Posts: 35,650
                            Ya I knew him D<

                            But I get that part, sorry I was back on the glasses. XD; Maybe Froakie was a politician/judge in a past life because it also looks like that. :x
                            __________________

                            so it's gonna be forever... or it's gonna go down in flames
                            Spinoffs Moderator
                            Closed Thread

                            Quick Reply

                            Join the conversation!

                            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                            Create a PokéCommunity Account

                            Sponsored Links
                            Thread Tools

                            Posting Rules
                            You may not post new threads
                            You may not post replies
                            You may not post attachments
                            You may not edit your posts

                            BB code is On
                            Smilies are On
                            [IMG] code is On
                            HTML code is Off

                            Forum Jump


                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:32 AM.