• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: DS Map Graphics Editor

Do you want Platinum, HG/SS and BW first Map for the first release?

• Yes

Votes: 396 90.8%
  • No, later

Votes: 40 9.2%

• Total voters

Pokewiz000

Chinese Translator / Hacker
Years
Ok, i will add chinese flag.
But i prepare a "source code" of lines from interface, can you wait a bit?

Meantime the 3D viewer, i have implanted the loading custom image function.
You can also move the marks if you edit the coordinates of models or 3D textures (and load/save your preferences).

I continue to improve the user interface.

805587804 =>

This release takes more time to come.
Don't you worry about that.

Em...He is my apprentice ..XD
My QQ 791643519
a 3D viewer ?
This sounds good .

Tan and Teal

DS ROM Hacker
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 23, 2019
I'm not sure if this is a bug/glitch, but when I try to change the top right house to the lab, the player's house changes instead and the top right house vanishes. It also won't let me edit the bottom left house.

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
Years
So the first one is a slower release with every feature, but the second one is lots of quick releases with limited features?
I'd want to wait for the complete one.

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
Years
Ah, cool. I don't mind either way to be honest. As long as this project never gets cancelled I will remain optimistic and excited for its release ^_^

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2016
This is great, although I can't understand anything that t's saying because it's in Spanish. Thank goodness I'm learning at school, but this will have probably been translated by then...

Anyways, I have a suggestion that will probably be hard to implement, but it could work: Make this tool more like Advance Map. Also, it might be good if you could have a block editor like in A-Map.

Back