• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
Wait, did I really agree to that?? I don't want my EV'ed pokes on my 5th gen game, or should I transfer them??

You agreed to the trade, but i dont think we decided on which generation.

As far as wether or not to transfer them, it would be a pain, but in the long run i think it would be better, because now more and more people are trading gen 5, not gen 4

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
You agreed to the trade, but i dont think we decided on which generation.

As far as wether or not to transfer them, it would be a pain, but in the long run i think it would be better, because now more and more people are trading gen 5, not gen 4

God I hate new games SomeWhat!!
I have 17 pokemon games!! Not enough room on my B / W for all of those, but any ways...
Do you have a 4th gen to trade it to and then you can transfer it your self?? If not, I don't mind to do it!! :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
God I hate new games SomeWhat!!
I have 17 pokemon games!! Not enough room on my B / W for all of those, but any ways...
Do you have a 4th gen to trade it to and then you can transfer it your self?? If not, I don't mind to do it!! :)

I used to have a gen 4 game but not anymore, once I transferred stuff over i sold it lol.
So could we trade tonight?

Pkmn-Br33der

Consistent Trader;D
Years
Your
Shiny dragonite lvl 100
Shiny rampardos lvl 100
Shiny crobat lvl 100
Shiny metagross lvl 100
Shiny salamence lvl 100 1st one on top of the list

My
Idk?
Haves alot other lvl 100 pokemon so...this is not all just ones i remember lmao.
Lucario lvl 100 male ev trained in sp. Atk
And electrivire lvl 100 male
Also have tyranitar ev trained on atk and another one on sp. Atk i think i will pm u or post again when i know for sure like in a little bit. Um i can also trade u more than one pokemon since yours is shiny and mine is not. I will throw in a lvl 49 female furret because that is the only shiny i got lmao. Yea pm me or post thank u i am on everyday

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2012
hey there im very interested in these events

Onemuri Pikachu lv50 Relaxed Id 02079
Osaka meowth lv10 Jolly ID 03209
PokeCenter Eevee lv10 Lonely ID 12068
ANA Pikachu lv10 Timid ID 41205
Pokemon Fan Club Magikarp lv5 ID 01256
Jeremy Starmie (info with held)
Jeremy Vulpix (info with held)
Jeremy Ekans (info with held)
Jeremy Psyduck (info with held)
Nzone Pikachu lv20 Bashful ID 10278
ESTEU09 Regigigas lv100 Bold ID 07198
Akiyama Slaking lv50 Adamant ID 01069
Sapporo Pikachu lv10 Quiet ID 50701

for some reason i couldnt post the list of pokes i can offer,so i have PMed you the list,please do check it out.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Your
Shiny dragonite lvl 100
Shiny rampardos lvl 100
Shiny crobat lvl 100
Shiny metagross lvl 100
Shiny salamence lvl 100 1st one on top of the list

My
Idk?
Haves alot other lvl 100 pokemon so...this is not all just ones i remember lmao.
Lucario lvl 100 male ev trained in sp. Atk
And electrivire lvl 100 male
Also have tyranitar ev trained on atk and another one on sp. Atk i think i will pm u or post again when i know for sure like in a little bit. Um i can also trade u more than one pokemon since yours is shiny and mine is not. I will throw in a lvl 49 female furret because that is the only shiny i got lmao. Yea pm me or post thank u i am on everyday
You'll have to check my list and offer a poke that I do not have that is EV'ed please!!
hey there im very interested in these events

Onemuri Pikachu lv50 Relaxed Id 02079
Osaka meowth lv10 Jolly ID 03209
PokeCenter Eevee lv10 Lonely ID 12068
ANA Pikachu lv10 Timid ID 41205
Pokemon Fan Club Magikarp lv5 ID 01256
Jeremy Starmie (info with held)
Jeremy Vulpix (info with held)
Jeremy Ekans (info with held)
Jeremy Psyduck (info with held)
Nzone Pikachu lv20 Bashful ID 10278
ESTEU09 Regigigas lv100 Bold ID 07198
Akiyama Slaking lv50 Adamant ID 01069
Sapporo Pikachu lv10 Quiet ID 50701

for some reason i couldnt post the list of pokes i can offer,so i have PMed you the list,please do check it out.

I PM'ed you back!! :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
@RNC wait the ev trained poke doesnt have to be shiny right or does it sorry? I dont remember reading that on ur rules section so that is why i am asking.
No, it's just EV'ed for EV'ed, but it has to be for the 4th gen for now!!
Hiya! Since you got b/w cloning, will you ever be looking for b/w EV trained pokes?

Yes, you got some for me??

Pkmn-Br33der

Consistent Trader;D
Years
But the ones i want from u are shinies, so that means i have to trade ev for ev aight hold up then.

Wants

Your
Spiritomb lvl 100 modest
Electrivire lvl 100 adamant last one from the list
Lucario lvl 100 jolly 2nd one from top down

For

My
Dragonite lvl 100 female
Omaster lvl 100 male
Roserade lvl 100 male

Counter?

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
But the ones i want from u are shinies, so that means i have to trade ev for ev aight hold up then.

Wants

Your
Spiritomb lvl 100 modest
Electrivire lvl 100 adamant last one from the list
Lucario lvl 100 jolly 2nd one from top down

For

My
Dragonite lvl 100 female
Omaster lvl 100 male
Roserade lvl 100 male

Counter?
No, no, no, if you have a regular one, I will trade for my shiny one, as long as it is EV'ed I do not care!! :)
Actually, yes! But what do you have to offer for Gen 5?

Actually, ill donate a few of my own IV bred pokes since you pretty much just gave me that Yanmega.
I really don't trade for IV breed pokes yet!!

Pkmn-Br33der

Consistent Trader;D
Years
I want from ur list
Shiny salamence lvl 100 first one on top
Shiny dragonite lvl 100 first one on top
Shiny Crobat lvl 100

My
Heracross lvl 100
Electrivire lvl 100
Tyranitar lvl 100

Deal? Or no deal? What friend code do i choose from ur list fyi i only have very little battery left

Last edited:
Back