• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Illusion

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Im restoring my old project that I scraped ages ago

First my new connection rooms

I was playing pokemon Fire red on GBA I realy wanted to have a wireless adpator
but I only had the rom..... I was thinking about having a pokemon game with wireless adpators and linkcords but RPG maker cant go online

Then I started thinking how about an in-game wireless,link cord system :D

And I made it the connection rooms their at all pokemon centers (in my game )
and you can go into three rooms --

Union room -- Equip your wireless Adpator (in-game item ) and by talking to people you'llGain killavolts so when you go to the union room diffrent people will show up depending on how much killavolts you have stored up then you can trade talk or battle with people from this pokemon game or other characters of other games Dont have to be pokemon

Cable Club -- OK not like the cable club in blue or red , this time its a CLUB people hang out you'll only find people from pokemon illusion in there . But you can trade or battle them you might even find your rival in there he might trade you his starter!!! the elite 4 might be there to wanting to have a rematch
but you need a link cord (in-game item)

Direct corner -- Ok here you'll need a mobile Adpator (in-game item ) and phone up people that you know the numbers of (people in the game ) and they ll talk , you can also type hidden numbers to download items , pokemon, secreats or killavolts

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
DarkDoom3000 said:
Im restoring my old project that I scraped ages ago

First my new connection rooms

I was playing pokemon Fire red on GBA I realy wanted to have a wireless adpator
but I only had the rom..... I was thinking about having a pokemon game with wireless adpators and linkcords but RPG maker cant go online

Then I started thinking how about an in-game wireless,link cord system :D

And I made it the connection rooms their at all pokemon centers (in my game )
and you can go into three rooms --

Union room -- Equip your wireless Adpator (in-game item ) and by talking to people you'llGain killavolts so when you go to the union room diffrent people will show up depending on how much killavolts you have stored up then you can trade talk or battle with people from this pokemon game or other characters of other games Dont have to be pokemon

Cable Club -- OK not like the cable club in blue or red , this time its a CLUB people hang out you'll only find people from pokemon illusion in there . But you can trade or battle them you might even find your rival in there he might trade you his starter!!! the elite 4 might be there to wanting to have a rematch
but you need a link cord (in-game item)

Direct corner -- Ok here you'll need a mobile Adpator (in-game item ) and phone up people that you know the numbers of (people in the game ) and they ll talk , you can also type hidden numbers to download items , pokemon, secreats or killavolts

Now THAT sounds like it has potential, I'd like to see something like that implemented in a real pokemon game too, who says humans are the only ones to use the cable club?

DarkDoom3000

Years
I just finished the 3 rooms now I need to add all the characters inthe 3 rooms

Tell me if you want to be in one of the rooms

Cable club
Ill need your name for the game and your pokemon

Direct corner
in-game Phone number (6 digits max )and name

union room
name (can be anything ) --What your going to say

I made an extra thing with the mobile adpator you can downloads virises that can make you loosel your pokemon, items, etc tell me if you want to be one
tell me the phone number ( 6-digit )

Screens of the three rooms
left =union room
middle =Cable club
right=direct room
:badsmile:

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
I had an Idea around those lines but I'm still thinking about how I'm going to do it... Anyway good luck!

DarkDoom3000

Years
Games on PS2 ( in the game )

I guess so But there will be concenquences for typing in random phone numbers
I could make ther virises do good or bad Like you might fight a viris like missingno and it would look like the fuzzy picture it has or can make you Hp decreace ,or posion you !!!

Anyway Im on my second town and I was getting boared so I made a doungen thats going to be on the moon which holds Deoxys,he asks you how do you win -strength(Attack),defences(Defence),knolage(mind), speed(speed) which ever one you choose thats the type of deoxys you'll fight. ive completed that part and Im putting more people you can trade in the the cable club .

Oho Ive got another feature !!! you know in your room theres a snes
I changed it into a PS2 and you can play games like tekken tag and all that
Well not actually like that
tekken tag-- you click on you PS2 and punching SFX come on and there will be a random chance ( 1/2 chances ) you'll win And if you do you get $1

Jak & dexter you pay $2 to play and just like tekkentag you win money for every time you win But if you win 2 times in a row the money you win doubles
And the times you have to win to double the amount of money you win will increse by 2 or more??

Thats the games so far

Last edited:
Years
DarkDoom3000 said:
I just finished the 3 rooms now I need to add all the characters inthe 3 rooms

Tell me if you want to be in one of the rooms

Cable club
Ill need your name for the game and your pokemon

Direct corner
in-game Phone number (6 digits max )and name

union room
name (can be anything ) --What your going to say

I made an extra thing with the mobile adpator you can downloads virises that can make you loosel your pokemon, items, etc tell me if you want to be one
tell me the phone number ( 6-digit )

Screens of the three rooms
left =union room
middle =Cable club
right=direct room
:badsmile:
Ya I would like to be in the direct room :)
Name: Krazy_Meerkat
Text: Well if it isn't the new trainer *name*.. I've heard a lot about you.. Maybe we should battle sometime..?
(or whatever you want me to say)

Can I give out my phone number? If so then
Number: 555-681
Text: Hey this is KM.. Oh I remember you, *name*! I'm lonely in the direct room.. Could you come visit me?

DarkDoom3000

Years
Ok ill add you on the union room(Wireless adpator) and the direct room(mobile adpator)
But I had to start again because of something with the map broken?? :( But I didnt do much in my old game so I still remember how to do the maps and events like the communication rooms :)

Years
DarkDoom3000 said:
Ok ill add you on the union room(Wireless adpator) and the direct room(mobile adpator)
But I had to start again because of something with the map broken?? :( But I didnt do much in my old game so I still remember how to do the maps and events like the communication rooms :)
I'm sorry to hear that... I'm sure you can fix it though.. Can't you? I hope you didn't lose too much work. If you need any help then just ask :)

DarkDoom3000

Years
Ok Ive re-made the connection rooms and added Crazy Meerkat.

Oho ive made a item called the mobile phone it calls up people
And you need the mobile adpator and the phone to use the direct room
the direct room makes a vitual lookalike of the person you talked to last on the phone
and you can Vs them directly from the pokemon center, thats for the people who you cant find using the link cord or the wireless adpator .
Thats why its the called DIRECT room :D ;)

Sarck45

Linkin Park Rulez
Years
i wanna be in all rooms!
direct room:
Name:AnimA
in game phone number: 668-953
what i gonna say:
"hey *name*! Whats up? meet me in the union room and we could battle! CYA later!"
union room:
name: AnimA
what i will say:
"hya *name*! i heard you good trainer! let's fight!"
cable club:
name: AnimA (duhhh)
pokemon:
Blaziken, charizard, Sharpedo, Pikachu, Hundoom.
if u need levels:
Blaziken - lvl 60, charizard - lvl 58, Sharpedo - lvl 65, Pikachu - lvl 57, Hundoom - lvl 70.

thx!

Years
DarkDoom3000 said:
Ok Ive re-made the connection rooms and added Crazy Meerkat.

Oho ive made a item called the mobile phone it calls up people
And you need the mobile adpator and the phone to use the direct room
the direct room makes a vitual lookalike of the person you talked to last on the phone
and you can Vs them directly from the pokemon center, thats for the people who you cant find using the link cord or the wireless adpator .
Thats why its the called DIRECT room :D ;)
Umm... I spell it Krazy_Meerkat.. With a K instead of a C...
Ok thanks :P

DarkDoom3000

Years
wops sorry KM
i just fixed that :pirate:

OK i going to finish the first town

and finish off the connection rooms (im putting geovani in the game once you defeat him you can find his PH and ring him up and battle him )

doing rote 1
trying to make minigames in the union room and in the cable club im making mystersy gift. :cool:
Im on another PC so when i get back ill post some screens

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
Is this in a new region, or an old one? If its an old one, come to my website and get my E-mail address, we should talk. If not, I'm still interested in what you will be doing with it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
Hey, I know I'm not supposed to post if the Person whose game it is hasn't posted in a while, but I'm really interested in this game. Its been over a week now with no new news or anything. I hope this game doesn't get scrapped, and if it is, I hope it doesn't just go to waste. If anything, upload the source! I might be jumping to conclusions here, and this might be all wrong by my part, but, DD3000, just post something to assure us that this game is still currently being worked on.

Years
I completely agree with DMMP, could you post something just to tell us that you're still here. And if you are gonna scrap it then you should upload the source to give others a chance at making a great game..

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I'm hoping this game doesn't end up like Yami's project. It's a real shame to
waste great games. Plus, I'm sure that there are people willing to carry on for you.
Of course, you'll be the better candidate.

DarkDoom3000

Years
I havent been on the computer for long but by progect isnt scraped

Im doing the systerm things like the pokemon , items,Connection rooms and pokedex before i start the maps.
EDIT--------------
But i cant test play it because try but it says ??untitled??? i need help
I cant get scren shots

Back