• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Fierce!: The RuPaul's Drag Race Club

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
Username: malanaphii
Drag Name: idk??
Favorite Queen: jujubee, phi phi, trinity the tuck, manila
Favorite Season: season 9 probably!
Rooting for: honestly idk at this point - i was rooting for manila but i love everyone in the top 4 so i don't really mind who wins

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Hi everyone, thanks for your patience with my chronic disappearance. I've updated the main post to include malanaphii (welcome!) and to display our ribbon for Club of the Month (yay!). I'll update the current season post to prepare for Season 11, which is debuting on February 28th!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
No worries about your absence! Staff here agrees that this thread is officially club of the month for February!! Congrats and keep up the great work!! xx

tumblr_odyxp9EOsA1rosb88o1_1280.gif

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Season tracker updated with Episode 1.

That elimination was not surprising. As soon as Soju walked out in that dress, I knew she was going home. Even her ~*~quirky~*~ oversharing wasn't helping that fabric monstrosity.

Really hope Shuga goes far. She's really sweet and also v. attractive. Current bets are Brooke and Yvie final two.

Years
I'm so disappointed that Soju went home. I've been following her on instagram for a while and she's STUNNING. I was rooting for her along with miss Yvie and miss Plastique. Silky, however, needs to go. Might as well call her squeaky because of that annoying voice of hers!

CommonWelcomeFanworms-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Years
yeah based on last night's episode, I really like Plastique, Brooke Lynn, A'keria, and Yvie. I can't wait for next week!

lol this has not changed at all for me.

ALSO i had an idea for a new discussion:
Have you seen any RPDR Queens live?
What did they perform?
Bonus - did you get a photo with the queen?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 23, 2019
Username: Setsunai
Drag Name: ,, I'll get back to you on that one
Favorite Queen: Manila Luzon but tbh I love... so many
Favorite Season: S3
Rooting for: Yvie or Vanjie without a doubt

Back