• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
Berii snapped back to reality as soon as she realized that she absent-mindedly accepted a parchment from an owl. She knew something was wrong, this was a very bad day, why wouldn't it be something bad? She stood up and sprinted back to where the flower had had adored was. She picked it and tucked it behind her ears, hoping it'll her good luck, which was always by her side...until now.

While walking in the castle, she opened the letter. Her eyes widened, her friends...in danger? She tightened her grip on the paper and whistled. Anna came swooping down a few secods after she had been called, she dropped Berii a package and went back to the Gryffindor Tower.

She carried the package carefully, thinking it might be useful and hurried to Dumbledore's office. She was now in front of Dumbledore's office, she took a deep breathe and opened the door.

She looked confused, they were right there, how can they be in trouble.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
"Huh?" I stepped in beside Berii, looking confusedly at the two...
"How can they be in trouble? Is it in their... Minds?" I asked her, looking at Casssidy and Andrew, then at her, hoping I didn't shock Berii by coming in behind her.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"It is in their minds," Dumbledore confirmed, nodding at Berii and Terra as they entered. "Please be seated. They need your help. If they are defeated by Karli's father, he will dominate Cassidy's body and get Karli. We cannot destroy him completely until Johann arrives, but please...help her keep him at bay until he arrives."

Dumbledore motioned Berii to Andre's left side, and Terra to Cassidy's right. Andrew and Cassidy held each others' hand tightly.

"Take her hand, Terra, and Berii, take Andrew's," Dumbledore instructed. "When Josh and Johann arrive we will make a complete circle. When you have joined hands, close your eyes, and concentrate on Cassidy...feel your connection to her through your hands...sink into meditation...find her mind, and you will find Karli's father."

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
Berii nodded, even though Dumbledore only said a little, he had answered almost all of Berii's questions. She sat down beside Andy and grabbed his hand.

"...close your eyes, and concentrate on Cassidy..."
She closed her eyes, for now, what Dunbledore asked her to do was easy, mainly because she was a little good at connecting with people, but she wasn't aware what dangers lie...

...in Cassidy's mind.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
I went up to the Common Room. Maybe I could do something for Terra.
When I got there I saw Berii with her eyes shut. "What's happening?" I asked.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"You have to fullfill the prophecy," Dumbledore told Johann firmly. "Cassidy and her friends cannot do it alone. If you wait any longer, if you refuse to fight, they will be severely injured, or worse, dead. Cassidy's body will be taken over, and he will have Karli."

Dumbledore looked at him urgently.

"Do not let your selfishness get in the way of your destiny," he told Johann, in a rare, harsh tone. "Not only is Karli's life in danger, but all of your friends. They need you so their circle can be completed."

He motioned to the nearly complete circle their friends had made on the floor, linking hands. Cassidy's face was pale and sickly, dark circles under her eyes. Her breathing was shallow.

"They need your help. Only together can you defeat him."

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
"I have to follow it...." I thought, getting up. I went out of the common room, and down the corridor, following where I thought the dark presence was coming from. It led my to Dumbledores office. I said th password, and walked weakly up to the office. I saw my friends there, with there eyes closed. But I couldnt see anything else.
"Whats...going on?" I asked weakly.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
I'm not waiting around for my friends to die! I yelled angrily in my head following Karli to Dumbledore's office a minute later. When I got there, Karli had said the password. The Office was still open and I had heard the password! I thenlept onto the stairs and ran up to Dumbledore's office.
"What's going on?!" I asked.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
I'm not being selfish! If I try any magic right now, I'll be sent into a comma! And might never get out of it! I thought trying to get Sebastians input.

Yes but if you do this, you get rid of Karli's father... He replied, taking there side.

But the prophecy goes on! He doesn't stop here! The prophecy tells how he keeps this up until we finally have a baby then when he trys to get Karli when she's pregnant I kill him out of anger...or did Dumbledore find another way... I replied. "Fine, but this won't vanquish him from this world, and you know it Dumbledore." I said addressing him, for the first time, without Coach or Professor or Mr. I just called him Dumbledore, I sighed and joined the circle, and relaxed and focused all the energy I had left, without causing me to go into a comma, but I knew that I would still be sent into a comma. But that didn't matter now, it was too late to turn back. So I just relaxed, closed my eyes and focused all the energy I could muster.

Then seeing Karli, my first response would have been go to her side. But I looked at Dumbledore and asked as I turned my head towareds Karli, Karli? What's wrong!?

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
OOC: Did that last post by RM sound perverted and disgusting to anyone else?

BIC:
"This looks bad!!" I yelled. "Where's Dumbledore?" I looked around. He wasn't at his desk.
"I'm right here!" A voice said. It was Dumbledore. He was behind me.
"Can you help Karli?" I asked panicking.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
OOC: The fact that the guy was getting her pregnant

BIC:
"Did you need to hit me?" I asked rubbing my face and getting up.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
OOC: God! I forgot I was dealing with little kids here, now perverted would me describing sex, which I don't do. So just keep your mouth shut unless you have something mature to say! Sorry but I've had a long day.

IC: KARLI! I yelled in her mind. Is it your father? It can't be, he's in Cassidy, and he hasn't touched you has he? I said trying to hold myself in the circle and not break loose.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
OOC: Well I'm not little. I'm 12. Also, your forum's annoying. Like I'm going to fax something from Australia to whereever you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back