• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2020
Well zel i played B5 and it was a good game
it was quite intresting when jess and jamie stealed and your pokemon
I finally caught bulbasaur but not much luck on the legendary dogs and jirachi
well other then that good luck with the hack.

Years
You all probably know that Shiny Gold is available on cartridge. On my holidays to Spain I went to a market in a busy town only to find copies of Shiny Gold and several other games been sold for £25 / $40. I am fluent In spanish so I got talking to one of store owners and he said that he had download from this very website! Since I knew it was a fake he let me have it for free! It came in a professionally designed box and a instruction book that matches the quality of real pokemon games. Proper labels were even attached to the cartridges.

That's upsetting. Seriously, what leeches.

Years
I've just beat the elite 4 and it was awesome. This game is amazing Zel but i have two quick questions: 1 Where did the music when you battle Carlos come from and 2 is their anyway to download the music from beta 5?

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I've just beat the elite 4 and it was awesome. This game is amazing Zel but i have two quick questions: 1 Where did the music when you battle Carlos come from and 2 is their anyway to download the music from beta 5?
1. Okay, the music from the Carlos battle came from... well, it came from instruments. :P

2. No, why would you want to do that?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 5, 2022
You all probably know that Shiny Gold is available on cartridge. On my holidays to Spain I went to a market in a busy town only to find copies of Shiny Gold and several other games been sold for £25 / $40. I am fluent In spanish so I got talking to one of store owners and he said that he had download from this very website! Since I knew it was a fake he let me have it for free! It came in a professionally designed box and a instruction book that matches the quality of real pokemon games. Proper labels were even attached to the cartridges.

Anyways, I looked at the screenshots and I knew instantly I was Beta 2 because there was frequent screenshots at every part of the game until the Olive City where the book ends. If you can get to Olive can you advance east from Ecruteak City to Route 42 and Mahogany Town.

With anyone who is having problems saving on their Shiny Gold cartridges you can either wash the connectors in alcohol or it requiring replacing components which is much more advanced.

What idiots if they are going to sell a hack at least wait till it is finished:shocked:

Years
I was only wondering if there was anyway to download the music so i could listen to it and the carlos battle in the elite 4 i've never heard from any of the other pokemon games.

Elainia

Rocky FTW!!!
Years
I was only wondering if there was anyway to download the music so i could listen to it and the carlos battle in the elite 4 i've never heard from any of the other pokemon games.

For the record, the Carlos battle music comes from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. It's the Galactic Leader Cyrus music.

Years
Incidentally, I had the same exact problem (two bad eggs in box 6) and I never used any gameshark code. Do you have any idea of when you first spotted them? Because it may be caused by a script...

same as me. i first spotted them in the computer of cherrygrove when i was jumping boxes. i released them and now every time i use the computer i check box 6 i now have 4 more then before. im still at cherrygrove about to head to violet city btw

p.s: i dont use gameshark at all

Dio

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
About the backup memory

@ Dio
You have to change the save type on the emulator to 128 Flash. Atleast I think you do. =P

I did.And nothing works.I checked all the save types.It is always saying the same thing. "Please axchange the backup memory".PLS someone help me to fix it.I would never be able to finish shiny gold if it doesnt save.Pls help :(

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
I did.And nothing works.I checked all the save types.It is always saying the same thing. "Please axchange the backup memory".PLS someone help me to fix it.I would never be able to finish shiny gold if it doesnt save.Pls help :(

You have to restart your game to be able to save, as hard as that may seem.

Dio

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010

You have to restart your game to be able to save, as hard as that may seem.

The prob was from the beginning.It never actually saved.I check the saving always before i play the game but this prob was from always so i was saving the game from the emulator and load it as .sgm .Isn't there a solution for this?? :(

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
The prob was from the beginning.It never actually saved.I check the saving always before i play the game but this prob was from always so i was saving the game from the emulator and load it as .sgm .Isn't there a solution for this?? :(

delete the existing savefile and start from zero, that fixes everything!
This isn't really the place to be complaining about your problem though.
If it still doesn't work, drop me a PM.

demonmike

Missing-Nin
Years
Every town, some routes, alot in goldenrod.
They aren't too hard to find lol
Okay, this is really confusing me, I've patched my rom with the 5th beta of Shiny Gold X, I presumed it patched okay because the logo at the beggining has 2008 written instead of 2007, but im seeing no phone boxes..

Also could some one help with the world map? I cant seem to fly properly..

edit: after repatching, all the problems have been resolved, thanks for the info peeps =)

Last edited:

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
Okay, this is really confusing me, I've patched my rom with the 5th beta of Shiny Gold X, I presumed it patched okay because the logo at the beggining has 2008 written instead of 2007, but im seeing no phone boxes..

Also could some one help with the world map? I cant seem to fly properly..

????
Are you sure you downloaded the correct Beta?
I think you downloaded beta 4.
Try the normal Shiny gold version, i odn't think he's done with the X yet.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
same as me. i first spotted them in the computer of cherrygrove when i was jumping boxes. i released them and now every time i use the computer i check box 6 i now have 4 more then before. im still at cherrygrove about to head to violet city btw

p.s: i dont use gameshark at all

Really? I wonder, is it Beta 5 or 4? Oh well, to me Box 6 is the hacking utensil. Still, zel - hope you noticed that in your boxes. If it's beta 4, sorry to trouble you people.

Back