• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Born to be Challenge

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Alright everyone welcome to the Born to be Challenge. Is this challenge you are a pokemon trainer (like Ash in the anime except smarter) you were born with one (or two) goals in mind and those two things only.

Born to be a Battle Frontier Battle Head (Kinda)
If your strong you'll survive and keep your dream alive ( Insert theme song reference here)
Your goal is to beat the battle frontier (EPltHGSS) Battle Tower (CFRLGRS) or Battle Subway (BW) or Battle Subway and PWT (B2W2)

Born to be Contest Stars
Honestly this is the second hardest one.
Your goal is to beat all the contest available in game. You still have to beat the pokemon League in your game but thats it no extra catches. You can either beat the League them become a contest star or become a contest star then beat the league, your choice.

Born to be a Champion (Born to be a Winner Born to the be Very Best)
Beat everything in the game, everything.
-Battle all the trainers that you can beat legally (Which is all (Excluding BWHGSSBW2 all these game have trainers that events are needed to battle them" But Nineray what about Gabby and Ty in RSE they never stop battling you." Then the challenge shall never end They count as beaten for the last time when you battle them out side of Fortree City)
-Beat all Contest/Participate in all the default pokemon musicals/ all pokestar studio productions
(Have fun making poffins/pokeblocks/collecting props.)
-Beat the Pokemon League/Red/Alder/Banjirou
-Beat the Pokemon Battle frontier related thing (Tower Subway PWT)
-Catch all pokemon available in game without events see as many pokemon in the game as you can. (Take it a step further and catch all the pokemon in you regional pokedex).

Now heres your Pokemon's Part. They were born to be something to, your partner.
-You cannot evolve them until they are ready to evolve (Heads means yes, Tails means no. If you want it to be harder if they are destroying knocking out all other pokemon without fainting more than three times per 6 battles. they want to evolve if they keep losing fainting they don't want to evolve.
-The moves they learn are dependent on them Battling fiercely teach them all their strong moves. Losing teach them supporting moves.
-They must have nicknames (They are unique right?)

Now for they sign ups
Just to make sure you didn't skip anything type Pika into your sign-up

Sign-Ups
Spoiler:

Challengers:
Spoiler:

Good luck to everyone on you Journey

Last edited:
Years
Name: Medlis
Game:Emerald
What were you Born to be?: Battle Frontier Head and Contest Star

Gonna join you on this one <3, haven't played Emerald in forever.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
You know what? I haven't played Emerald in quite a while. I'm going to do the 'Born to be a Winner (of Pokemon!)(Pika!)' Challenge... as soon as I listen to the song.

Quick question though, regarding the Pokemon. So if I can keep it from fainting for 6 battles it can evolve? If I evolve it and it faints once, do I have to delete all its moves for supporting moves?

Formal Sign up
Name: Myrrhman (A)
Game: Emerald
What was I born to do: Born to be a Champion!

Last edited:

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
You know what? I haven't played Emerald in quite a while. I'm going to do the 'Born to be a Winner (of Pokemon!)(Pika!)' Challenge... as soon as I listen to the song.

Quick question though, regarding the Pokemon. So if I can keep it from fainting for 6 battles it can evolve? If I evolve it and it faints once, do I have to delete all its moves for supporting moves?

Formal Sign up
Name: Myrrhman (A)
Game: Emerald
What was I born to do: Born to be a Champion!

Yeah six battles won in a row no matter what means evolution. When it evolves you can delete its supporting moves.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Right, but you said if they lose a lot, teach them support moves. What if they evolve and then start losing? Do I have to delete the strong moves for weaker ones?

First update: The theme of my "main" team is going to be SNSD.
  • Began game and named myself A (the boy)
  • Saved Birch with Sica, the Female Torchic
  • Beat May
  • Caught Yuri, the Female Poochyena
  • Caught Taengoo, the Female Ralts
  • Beat the Aqua Grunt
  • Caught Sooyoung, the Female Tailow
  • Sica Evolved!
  • Beat Roxanne
  • Beat Aqua Grunt/Saved Peeko/Got Pokenav
  • Got Cut

Last edited:

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Right, but you said if they lose a lot, teach them support moves. What if they evolve and then start losing? Do I have to delete the strong moves for weaker ones?

First update: The theme of my "main" team is going to be SNSD.
  • Began game and named myself A (the boy)
  • Saved Birch with Sica, the Female Torchic
  • Beat May
  • Caught Yuri, the Female Poochyena
  • Caught Taengoo, the Female Ralts
  • Beat the Aqua Grunt
  • Caught Sooyoung, the Female Tailow
  • Sica Evolved!
  • Beat Roxanne
  • Beat Aqua Grunt/Saved Peeko/Got Pokenav
  • Got Cut

Then yes you teach them supporting moves. Might as well do my update here.
  • Started game as boy named myself Ameer
  • Choose Treeko and named him Leaf
  • Caught Wurmple name her Beauty
  • Evolved Beauty into a Cascoon. Was disappointed. Released her because she would have a better life in the wild.
  • Caught Psy(O-O-O-O Oppa Gangnam Style!) the Ralts
  • Caught another wurmple named him Fly
  • Fly evolved into another Cascoon. Released him
  • Was going to teach Psy 3 supporting moves but sadly I had no tm's. (I'm not using any except rock tomb and steel wing until the battle frontier.)
  • Beat Roxanne
  • Caught Aron named him Steel
  • Trained everyone to level 20. Psy evolved.
  • Trained everyone to level 30 Psy evolved again. :p
  • Beat Watson. Caught a Skarmory(Wing). Trained him to level 30 and went to battle Flannery.
  • Beat Flannery. Trained everyone to level 35 except Leaf, he went to 36 and evolved. Steel refused to evolve went to the game corner and taught him double team (Can't think of any other supporting moves at this point in the game)
  • Beat Norman went to Lilycove bought Protect. Taught it to Steel.
  • Trained everyone to Level 40. Steel evolved.
  • Caught a Vulpix named her Pix. Trained her to level 40 and evolved her. Went to name her Luxtails. (Spot the connection to my name)
  • Beat Winona
  • Beat Team Magma and Aqua. Psy started to complain about all the wild pokemon appearing.
  • Went to buy Max Repels to make Psy happy.
  • Beat Tate and Liza on my first try. I myself almost fainted but my pokemon were fine
  • Ran into Maxie and Tabitha (Leaf: Must not laugh at girls name on a guy)
  • Caught Light Wave the Chinchou
  • Trained everyone to level 45
  • Beat Jaun. (Damn his kingdra and double team)
  • Beat Wally [Double Team should be banned on in game rivals and gym leaders) and got through victory road and in the process if training everyone to level 50

Last edited:
Back