• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I think pink is actually a really flattering colour on a lot of men. Of course it depends on the shade of pink :3 But I like it quite a lot.
One of my favourite colours is coral <3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nathan, take me with you. D;
To escape the conversation, I mean.

...So this isn't spam, I'll contribute to the conversation.
As previously stated, I don't like pink. I don't wear "bright" colors, for the most part.

An exception of this being when I snuck my best friend into a roller coaster that she was too short to ride (am I responsible or what?) by switching shoes with her (I was wearing sneakers and her flipflops, so she gained some height from them). So I was forced to wear purple shoes. I:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Pink shirts don't look good on me. I had one when I was a bit younger and it just clashed horribly with my complexion... I just looked like a humanoid salmon flailing horribly against the current. From then on, it was mostly blue shirts (or variants on those) for me.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just got a mental image of a salmon wearing clothes because of that post. I:

I don't know "how I look" in pink because it legitimately has been years since I've worn it, tbh. Certainly doesn't bother me, though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Which is exactly why I added the part of the post that you quoted! X)
Yes, salmon wearing clothes. I don't know what's going on with my mind right now. I: Apparently being sick has gotten to my head.

No, don't leave me alone with these people. D;

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
This is what happens when you take to much cough medicine - You start to go crazy.

When someone says pink, I immediately think of this.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Salmon wearing clothes? I picture it too.
Lets go far away from the pink Jess!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
What is it? I can't see- my computer shut down Adobe Flash because it's out of date.

Edit: Missed Nathan's post. Oops.
Good, then whatever is wrong with me this time isn't rampaging in my brain. [:
Yes! Let us escape it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Darn. Well, the world had a good run, I guess.
I don't know. D: Perhaps we'll just have to deal with it. At least the theme I'm using on PC doesn't have pink. [:

I'm still around, but will be working on a Fakemon design- an alternate evolution of Gastly.

Last edited:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
You would have hated april fools day a few years back. If I remember right, everyone was switched to a slowpoke theme (Pink).

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm using the Forever Standing theme right now.
Good fakemoning Jessy-Hun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back