• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] The Pokémon Trainer Creator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I like this Trainer Creator, because it looks like a real Trainer in the Pokémon world. I have fun with it already. Before this I maked my custom Trainers with a similar Creator, but this one looks very accurative and I'm pleased to make my Trainers anew.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Here is what I made quickly. My rating is 9/10 I took 1 point because the only way to save is using the snipping tool, if you add a option to save as then I'd rate it 9.5/10 good job. Also my guys skin tone seems off. and the sat/hue/bright should be easier to use. what programming language was this made with

lxsd.jpg

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
Nice! One suggestion though, why don't you make it like a real game, i mean, making it playable offline. Making an '.exe' file for it. You know, like any other games {:3} . (If you get what i mean ;) )

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Probably one of the best I've found. I'm using it to create concepts for people for a game I plan on creating. Recommend it to anyone!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 8, 2015
Hey, your trainer creator works great! I want to show you a couple of pictures I made using the trainer creator and a photo app on my computer. What do you think? The Megacham one I made for a friend of mine, and I made the Staraptor one for myself.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 8, 2015
Here's another custom photo that I made using the Trainer Creator. This particular one I made in honor of my friend Cat Lanen, who died a couple of days ago. Typhlosion was her favorite Pokemon. She was an admin on my Facebook page The Pokecenter.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 10, 2022
Maybe only a save option and a full screen option... Other than that, no. Sorry if you had any suggestions. :S
I dunno how to keep it on my computer and use it i wish it did have a save option cus the screenshots dont work for me for some reason!!!!

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
This was pretty fun to mess around with. Simple, easy, clean UI. I did lol at the FAQ regarding the color sliders. Was thinking "Man, these things are a pain..." and then clicked the help button and thought "Oops, guess this is already covered.".

I give it a thumbs up. Will recommend to some friends.
FWkNBNu.png

Years
This is great. I made a female and male trainer.

The options are great, but of course, you can only create/add so many. By far the easiest and most variety of any generator.

Two things to add,

1) Facial hair
2) Milotic ;)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 22, 2020
Hi! Can you give me autorization to use the created trainers in your game for a game that I'm developing? I'll give credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back