• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
How much would a Clash of the Blue Sky (Japanese) nonfirstedition Latias, Latios, and Rayquaza be worth?

Thanks for the help. :)

Years
1. Mewtwo (misprint error) PSA 8
2. Promo Release
3. 3
4. not 1st edition
5. not shadowless

Based on your own research, you're saying it last went for $800, right? What was the grading of that version?

How much would a Clash of the Blue Sky (Japanese) nonfirstedition Latias, Latios, and Rayquaza be worth?

Thanks for the help. :)

The Latias/Latios duo is being listed for $36 and $59 by 2 different sellers on eBay, while Latios by itself is being listed for $38 and $48 by 2 other sellers on eBay, with the $48 listing being listed by a top-rated seller. Latias by itself is being listed for $59, but not by a top-rated seller, while Rayquaza is being listed for $49 by itself, but again not by a top-rated seller.

Depending on the condition, I'd say that your best bet for selling the trio together is $100. You'll probably get more listing them individually, and you will probably have the best luck in the $40 to $45 range, but even then, it doesn't seem to have sold very well over the last month in that price range.

Last edited:

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
The Latias/Latios duo is being listed for $36 and $59 by 2 different sellers on eBay, while Latios by itself is being listed for $38 and $48 by 2 other sellers on eBay, with the $48 listing being listed by a top-rated seller. Latias by itself is being listed for $59, but not by a top-rated seller, while Rayquaza is being listed for $49 by itself, but again not by a top-rated seller.

Depending on the condition, I'd say that your best bet for selling the trio together is $100. You'll probably get more listing them individually, and you will probably have the best luck in the $40 to $45 range, but even then, it doesn't seem to have sold very well over the last month in that price range.

Thanks a lot for the info on the value of the cards. I'm actually the buyer this time around and I'm trying to find what price range I should go for. From a buyer's perspective do you think each is worth $30 each (as a maximum price) and, in your opinion, would the value go down or up in next few months?

Thank you for the price tips! =]

Years
Oh, in that case, $30 each would be a pretty good deal if you've found someone willing to sell them for that low. For some reason, there seems to have been a sudden drop in the prices of the listings that have sold for these three cards since the beginning of August, where they were going from $40 to $50 each, but since then they've gone for $30 to $40 each.

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Oh, in that case, $30 each would be a pretty good deal if you've found someone willing to sell them for that low. For some reason, there seems to have been a sudden drop in the prices of the listings that have sold for these three cards since the beginning of August, where they were going from $40 to $50 each, but since then they've gone for $30 to $40 each.

Wait, so at $30 dollars that is a significant price decrease? If that's true, how much do their English counterparts from the EX Deoxys value at?

Now if I decide to buy the Latios and Latias at the buy it now price of $60.00 their value may increase $15 in the next few month hopefully, great to hear! Is the reason the prices are down because the school year is starting up for everyone, me included, or are the Japanese cards becoming less valuable?

Thank you for the advice.

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2012
No, that was the ungraded version

I feel like this version should be worth a lot more because it is authenticated and is no longer a threat of being fake.

Last edited:
Years
Wait, so at $30 dollars that is a significant price decrease? If that's true, how much do their English counterparts from the EX Deoxys value at?

Now if I decide to buy the Latios and Latias at the buy it now price of $60.00 their value may increase $15 in the next few month hopefully, great to hear! Is the reason the prices are down because the school year is starting up for everyone, me included, or are the Japanese cards becoming less valuable?

Thank you for the advice.

It might be because of an oversaturation of the card on the market versus the past, but I can't really tell for sure.

No, that was the ungraded version

I feel like this version should be worth a lot more because it is authenticated and is no longer a threat of being fake.

Well, since there's been so little precedent, I can't really appraise its worth. Try listing it for what you think it's worth and see if it sells. I highly doubt you'll get more than $3000 for it, though.

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2012
What do you think about a Raichu, 1st edition misprint? I don't know much about it but I haven't seen another one show up on ebay yet. The misprint is in the bottom left corner of the description box.

Years
What do you think about a Raichu, 1st edition misprint? I don't know much about it but I haven't seen another one show up on ebay yet. The misprint is in the bottom left corner of the description box.

Now that may not be worth very much. It's rare, but at first glance it looks like a splotch of ink somehow got printed onto the card, not the first edition symbol. It also doesn't seem like a very well known error. For the non-error version, non-PSA graded versions haven't been fetching more than $8 in most cases, with a few lucky sellers having someone buy it for $16. Of the non-error version, PSA graded ones are only fetching between $24 and $36.

Might not be worth much more than that. Depends on how many others have that same Raichu.

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2012
Im sorry I couldn't take a better picture of it, but looking at it close up, it is the first edition logo, thanks again for the advice

Years
I could certainly tell it was there after looking for a little bit, but I don't know how many others would recognize that on the spot, and there's no information out about any misprints for that particular Raichu card as far as I can tell.

Years
Rayquaza C Lv. X - This one's all over the map on what it sells for, but the most consistent range seems to be $10 to $15.

Lugia ex - Seems to be $30 to $35 as to what it will most consistently sell for.

Shiny Mew - Could you upload a picture as an attachment to your next post? I would like to know which card you're talking about, as there are a couple you could mean here.

Shiny Charizard - See what I asked about Shiny Mew above and that's basically what I'd like you to do for Shiny Charizard, as again, there are a few different cards you could mean here.

rpg man

My new account is Critx
Years
I have a couple shiny charizards...

th

th

th

and my Shiny mews

th

th

I also have this card:
th

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2012
Hey I had a few questions. I have the complete unlimited base set in mint condition. I was wondering how much it would be worth?

Also I was wondering how much a complete first edition shadowless base set would go for?

Thanks

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
Years

th

th

th

and my Shiny mews

th

th

I also have this card:
th

Could you tell me the number/ID of the card? Than I will try to help you.

Hey I had a few questions. I have the complete unlimited base set in mint condition. I was wondering how much it would be worth?

Also I was wondering how much a complete first edition shadowless base set would go for?

Thanks

Base set unlimited sells for about 120$

Last edited:
Years
Thank you for the help, sir!

th

th

th

and my Shiny mews

th

th

I also have this card:
th

It's be nice to have bigger pictures next time, but I can tell what these ones are.

Charizard (star): Depends on the condition, but in mint or near mint it's $45 to $55.

Shining Charizard (English): $45 to $55 for a mint or near mint card.

Shining Charizard (Japanese): $45 to $55 for a mint or near mint card.

Coro Coro Shining Mew (Japanese): $55 to $65 for a mint or near mint card.

Mew (star): $30 to $40 for a mint or near mint card.

Latias (star): $$30 to $40 for a mint or near mint card.

Thanks

1st edition shadowless base set: $1000 to $1500, based on the what seems to be the middle range of sold listing prices over the last few months on eBay. Any lower than $1000 seems to be undervaluing it to me, though.

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
Years
Thank you for the help, sir!

It's be nice to have bigger pictures next time, but I can tell what these ones are.

Charizard (star): Depends on the condition, but in mint or near mint it's $45 to $55.

Shining Charizard (English): $45 to $55 for a mint or near mint card.

Shining Charizard (Japanese): $45 to $55 for a mint or near mint card.

Coro Coro Shining Mew (Japanese): $55 to $65 for a mint or near mint card.

Mew (star): $30 to $40 for a mint or near mint card.

Latias (star): $$30 to $40 for a mint or near mint card.

1st edition shadowless base set: $1000 to $1500, based on the what seems to be the middle range of sold listing prices over the last few months on eBay. Any lower than $1000 seems to be undervaluing it to me, though.

I don't think base set is 1000$. It says in my book that it's 120$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back