• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The Spring '13 Daily Chit Chat

AWWW YEAH

6XgmyDf.gif

The one, the only, the Daily Chit-Chat. Nothing beats the original. And it's in Other Chat & Discussions, so it's clearly the best thread on the entire forum. Feel free to post to your heart's content, the more the merrier! Just don't spam up the place. A few quick rules to get you started:

• Stick with the current topic. Feel free to come in and change the topic if the old topic is dead - if nobody's posted here in about an hour or so.

• Try to keep up! Don't ask what the topic is. Look back over a page or two and figure it out for yourself. "What are we talking about guys" posts aren't very conducive to discussion. These will be deleted, as they're +1 and Spam. Also, don't post "I'm off bye" or "I just got here, what's up" posts, these are SPAM too.

• Don't flame, troll, or harass. This is a light-hearted thread but it still follows all PC rules, including those on SPAM, Charachter count, content, etc. It's meant to be a very chill and relaxed atmosphere. Don't ruin it for other users.

ENJOY THE SPRING DCC! START POSTING!

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Looking really forward to spring for school break. I didn't know the old DCC would be closed so soon.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Its pretty close anyway.Wouldve liked to see the last thread get to 12000 posts but ah well.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
I've been ready for Spring for quite some time. I'm getting pretty sick of all the snow we're getting...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't like warm weather. I:
However, I am looking forward to being able to start taking pictures of stuff again, now that everything will stop being dead soon.

I wonder if we'll hit 10,000 posts on this DCC, as well?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Jessy-Hun!!!! Yeah, I love to tease you.
It depends on when this will be closed.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
We got 10000 last time, if people post enough we just might.

We got a good amount of snow this winter, but Im ready for Spring.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
For Spring, it's still awfully cold here. Good ol' British weather eh?

I'm not going to lie, I only posted here because of the fact that the post count in this thread was less than 100 was too inviting. :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Its a bit chilly here still but it has been quite warm. It tends to be all over the place temperature wise here.

I dont have any special spring plans.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
It was kinda warm yesterday, shouldve gone for a walk but forgot, ened up going to Gamestop for Meloetta.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Are we seriously already talking about the weather. Guys I can't even with this thread any more omfg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back