• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

[Rock Lee]

Kusanagi Swordsman~
Years
I forget if I've posted here or not, but HackMew, this is a fantastic toolset. 8D I use all of the tools listed and they're so useful and easy-to-use.

Thanks for posting! :3

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
HackMew are you the one who made Advance Mart, I can't get it to work with Pokemon Emerald.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
can someone uplod all this on mediafire for me? im starting a hack of either FireRed or Saphire.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
i am just no able to access the websites.im not having trouble, just not permision tto access it. i had xse before( had absolutely no idea what to do ith it of course :(im such a noob.) please upload mediafire works for me. also,if i started making the hack will you join my team or at least help with it?

Last edited:

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
i am just no able to access the websites.im not having trouble, just not permision tto access it. i had xse before( had absolutely no idea what to do ith it of course :(im such a noob.) please upload mediafire works for me. also,if i started making the hack will you join my team or at least help with it?

Well, that's weird because no one reported anything like that so far... are you sure you're just clicking on the links? Anyway, remember there are mirrors available.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
in other words,im not allowed by my parents but i cant say the word.paxxxxxl conxxxl.

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2016
I extended the overworld table in FR and edited the settings for overworld editor RE, but it won't let me edit past the first frame of my newly added overworld. I have to use the older version and hex edit the palette.

Also, I love XSE I used pokescript when I started scripting like a month ago but I adapted to it and it's one of the best tools out there.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
in other words,im not allowed by my parents but i cant say the word.paxxxxxl conxxxl.

Why would they allow Mediafire then?

I extended the overworld table in FR and edited the settings for overworld editor RE, but it won't let me edit past the first frame of my newly added overworld. I have to use the older version and hex edit the palette. [...]

Well, you'll need to live with that till I update it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

This is NOT a sig

o.O

Check the spoilers below to get your present!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Hey, I'm having trouble with APE. I edit the palettes in the ROM for the Pokemon on the title screen, but the palettes in the ROM don't change. I can't hex edit because for some reason I can't find one or two palettes in my hex editor.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Hey, I'm having trouble with APE. I edit the palettes in the ROM for the Pokemon on the title screen, but the palettes in the ROM don't change. I can't hex edit because for some reason I can't find one or two palettes in my hex editor.

Close any other program that may be using your ROM, and try again. That's the only reason I could think of right now.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Nope tried that and it won't work. I know it's the latest version because I downloaded it from your mirror link about an hour ago

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
cool, T-Advance is now finish.. gonna try it out now..

*Downloading A-Trainer*

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
TO ALL PEOPLE THAT DOWNLOADED EITHER XSE OR FSF BEFORE THIS POST
Please update them manually by redownloading them, thanks.

EDIT: Redownload FSF once more, please.

Last edited:
Back