• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Dreams of a New World (OOC)[M]

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Lol Im not really good with dialog but if u want to like send me a pm or vm on how we meet ill be obliged

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
So, Zach decided to hang out with Akuren lol.

But yeah, I think now would be a good time to start the performances soon. If anyone has any characters that would like to do something just have them do their thing. However, Zach may try something 'underhanded', just sayin'.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Hey J, don't hate me for this but I think I'm going to pull out of the RP. I think I've joined a bit too many. Thanks for accepting me though.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Awww sad to see you go, but thanks for letting me know :) If you ever want back in, just holler.

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Lol im trying my best to follow my character s personality but its hard to be smooth sailing in his position

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Things are getting slow guys...

Jeg, I'm just sort of waiting for something to happen, and then for your character to do something so Akuren to react.

Back