• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Shattered Era: OOC

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Seems you can't keep up with a RP on PC without an external site anymore. I feel old, where are the old, simpler times ;;

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Because, as GMs we must things as complex as possible! MUWAHAHA! But seriously, when you get used to external sites you end up using them more and more. *nods* It's like an addiction.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Seems you can't keep up with a RP on PC without an external site anymore. I feel old, where are the old, simpler times ;;

Eh, I'm not too comfortable with Mozilla atm either. I've never used it before for anything else HELP

For the most part, I don't see why the OOC thread isn't where that kind of stuff goes. I'm totally willing to roll with the Mozilla thing, though, don't get me wrong, in fact I think I'm starting to get into the habit of checking it. It is nice to have more of the instant-messenger feel, too. Would've preferred Skype, though, jeez.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
The pad we're using is just a little... easier to go through, you know? In there, you have a chat and basically a big block of empty space you can write important stuff on, so that questions and the like can stay where it's easily visible, rather than you having to remember on which page of the OOC thread something important was stated :)

In terms of asking a question and getting it answered quickly, it's definitely easier with the OOC thread, but it's -alot- easier to manage everything with a pad.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Note to all: SB and I will be getting a post up friday, so if you haven't interacted yet or wish to add stuff in, do so now. Just saying that stuff is going to get fast paced now for both sides, so be ready for that.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
So if I want to post about visiting home to gather supplies, I should do that now and end with waiting outside the convention center?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Red's Pretty much, yeah. Things will be getting a bit more actiony. :P

@Xilfer Maaaaaybe~

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alright, here's what you've all been waiting for! ACTION-TIME! The village in both perspectives is exactly the same one, so player-knights and player-mechanists may very well run into one another! Though do be careful, I hear some of the knights aren't too forgiving. *Coughs in Maverick's general direction*

Of course, there are also both NPC knights and Mechanists for both of yas to fight, so feel free to get crazy and creative!

P.S. Don't forget that knights are able to take alot more punishment than mechanists, and Knight-Commanders even moreso!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Silly Xilf there are ways to get around that. IF you can is what Maverick said, so I imagine if there is a way you can justify it... such as getting close or doing something else where you have to kill them, then you could do so. Get creative!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Generally, a knight's life is worth more than an enemy's life, so if the knight feels that he's in deathly danger, he can respond with deadly force. Besides, not all knight-commanders care about taking prisoners. Caedmon does, but Maverick doesn't, so if you asked Maverick, then he'd just go "MURDER ZEM ALL" or something to that effect :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Jigsaw sword and laser gun. Okay weapons for a mechanist field technician? 8)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Very nice post! Well done you guys :3 The rest of you should feel free to post as well, and if you need Greiger or me with you, do let us know! I'm planning on writing up an IC post tomorrow with Caedmon dealing with a good bunch of enemies on his own, so feel free to throw yourselves at him. Although you probably shouldn't expect him to go easy on you :P

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
Sorry, guys. I'm gonna actually back out of this. It looks like you guys are gonna do a good job with it, but I'm just not having the inspiration I want with it, nor do I wanna drag it down or hog up a spot someone else may want. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I wish you all the best of luck~

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
That's alright Alby :) Sorry to see you go, but thanks for letting us know! And don't worry everyone, we'll still be keeping SE going :P

In fact, we're opening up a spot on the knights' side! So if anyone's interested in joining our merry band of RP'ers, feel free to write a reply here or a PM to Greiger or I!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm not backing out jsyk, I'm just a bit busy irl! Even took a leave from staff to sort things out, after all. So expect a post from me within... Some future :)

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
Years
I think I'll also have to take my leave. School's started for me and I don't think I'm unable to keep up with everyone. I'd rather someone who's better take my spot, instead of being a burden. Goodbye Mechanists :'( I really hope SE finishes (and I'll be stalking it whenever I can log on), all the best!~

Back