• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Sinnoh: Dimensions [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Well in that case anyone looking for a rival. If I make a npc its going to be pretty one sided

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 14, 2023
Haha, My char knows when to stop, so it shouldn't get toooo out of hand...probably. Unless someone wants it to or something. xD

I can already tell this RP will go bananas after it starts, it's going to be great.

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Ok mark, lets do this. So when the ic is up do we just do our intro. Not much experience in pokemon rp

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Oh gosh, I was gone for the weekend and totally forgot to make a SU, can I still make one? If not, I have no one to blame but myself.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 14, 2023
I can't say my char will be the best rival, but he'll probably be a nice springboard to toss yours at if you want. Leon's not really competitive so much as he enjoys pestering/teasing people on occasion. So if anyone's willing to have a slightly obnoxious playboy tagging along he's there for that~

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
I can't say my char will be the best rival, but he'll probably be a nice springboard to toss yours at if you want. Leon's not really competitive so much as he enjoys pestering/teasing people on occasion. So if anyone's willing to have a slightly obnoxious playboy tagging along he's there for that~

I'll bite. It could be interesting for my slightly hard-assed character to have a rival like that. :3

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years

I think your character might make for a interesting rival. What do you say we experiment with this?

Edit: You've become popular lol. I can do without.

Monophobia

Already Dead
Years
Ok mark, lets do this. So when the ic is up do we just do our intro. Not much experience in pokemon rp

We'll totally wing it cause I have very little RP experience at all. {XD} I just know it's basically written in third-person omniscient (for your own characters at least).

Also, has Sandgem town grew a whole lot? I mean, our characters are all going to be starting their adventures from there.

Last edited:
Years
Yay for recycling a character that I didn't get to use much~

Name: Sakura "Cherry" Hinamori

Appearance: Sakura has been called many things by many boys, mostly "cute" or "adorable". Sakura stands at about 5'4 feet tall. She has curly pink hair that falls down to her shoulders neatly. She keeps her bangs out of her face with a pink ribbon that she uses a headband. Sakura has bright blue eyes and fair skin. She has larger breasts than most girls her age. She wears a pink dress with white shorts underneath and brown boots.

Personality: Sakura is a very peppy girl. She's very happy-go-lucky and does whatever pops into her head. She's very friendly and has a lot of friends. Sakura hates bullies and anybody who disrespects her friends, but will never stand up to them, especially if they're bigger than her. She is sadly a hopeless romantic, and dreams of finding true love. Nine times out of ten, though, she'll be the one starting the flirting. Sakura is very stubborn, and once she gets her mind set on something, it's nearly impossible to get her to change it. Unless you bribe her, of course. Sakura can't resist temptation and is very easy to manipulate. If she ever finds out that she's been manipulated, however, she'll get mad. Very mad.

Starter Pokémon: Ariel the female Vulpix

What are your goals?: TO GET ALL THE BOYS To be the best Trainer possible and prove that she isn't just a spoiled brat.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 14, 2023
I'll bite. It could be interesting for my slightly hard-assed character to have a rival like that. :3

I think your character might make for a interesting rival. What do you say we experiment with this?

Edit: You've become popular lol. I can do without.

Wait, so does that mean you two a rivals for his affection rivalry? Lol. I've never heard of that happening before, haha.

I guess he can have two rivals then? We can just do like fifth gen did and have like five rivals. If nothing else, it'd be an interesting dynamic. xD

EDIT: Oh wow, now there's a flirty girl too! Hello there!

I get the feeling this might go down in history as the flirt-fest RP at this rate, haha. Not that that's a bad thing. ;P

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
When shaymie posted I realized this was rp was going places, at least for the flirts

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Hahaha after seeing your post shaymie had to stop myself from crying out of laughter

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 14, 2023
Depends! Leon like to hit on girls a lot, but he tends to back out of things stupidly fast if someone gets clingy. xD So really, it'd depend on how they interacted. He could probably end up in someone's harem at this rate though.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
The pokemon wold has become a flirt world!!! Yesss I meant, noooooooo.

Also, harems and flirty people aside. How many of us are there going to be? Cause like a friend said above somewhere, Sandgem is pretty small. We'll be wreaking havoc on their small town.

PS. Do we all know each other? We should all have attended the same school or something.

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Yamagi is pointing out some very interesting stuff...
I guess since Sandgem is pretty small we should at least have seen one another a few times right??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back