• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
Spoiler:

Palcks

some nights.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 30, 2012
Uhhh, hi. I'd like to join this fine club. :3 I've watched Glee since the second season, and even though I didn't like the second season much, I've really enjoyed the third one and am excited for it. ^^

Gleek?

Shiny

Years
Welcome to the club!

I'll ask a new question.

If you could make a new couple (one that hasn't actually happened), what would it be and what would their couple name?

Shiny

Years
Haha cute.

Mine would be Finn and Tina, shipped at Tinn.

And on a side note, I was rewatching the episode, the Troubletone's mashup is actually beautifully amazing.

Palcks

some nights.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 30, 2012
I know it's pretty dumb, but if I could make a couple I would probably choose Blaine and Rory (Raine). I love Blaine and I love Kurt, but I don't love Blaine and Kurt together. I think Rory being new and from a totally different place would make him be more shy in a relationship, and Blaine could open him up. Idk I think it would be cute. ><

Anyway, I'm really excited for this upcoming episode. Is anyone else? :3

Shiny

Years
Yes! You have no idea, Santana is my favourite character by far and any focus on her is good in my opinion.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I know it's pretty dumb, but if I could make a couple I would probably choose Blaine and Rory (Raine). I love Blaine and I love Kurt, but I don't love Blaine and Kurt together. I think Rory being new and from a totally different place would make him be more shy in a relationship, and Blaine could open him up. Idk I think it would be cute. ><

Anyway, I'm really excited for this upcoming episode. Is anyone else? :3

Raine is Rachel/Blaine's shipping name. :P Perhaps Bory? lmao. Or, Flanderson... sounds good. ;o;

Anyway, mine would be Rory x Sam and it would probably be Evagan.

Also, the songs for episode 8 have begun to leak, they sound amazing. I'm not gonna post them though. Youtube them, I can tell you what songs have been leaked though.
Spoiler:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
OMGOMGOMG
that would easily be Sam and Puck. They would be Suck ... *-*
I LOVE THAT! <3

If you could make a new couple (one that hasn't actually happened), what would it be and what would their couple name?
I thought Rory and Tina were quite cute in "I Can't Go For That / You Make My Dream" I guess Tory sounds sweet. <3 Hmmm, other than that, I suppose Sugar and Artie would be perfect for each other. Although, I think Artie doesn't want to be stuck with another airhead. xD;

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Spoiler:

Shiny

Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I haven't seen the episode yet.
Curse you, Australia!

But I have seen next weeks promo, and I'm more excited for that.... o3o

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Oh, there's no worries

Spoiler:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Wow, another really great episode. Can't wait for the next episode. No break too, ffff yes. <3
Spoiler:

WHITE CHOCOLATE <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /gimme a dollar

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Impo, just watch it online. :P You'll have to wait until 2012 if you don't. ;-;

Spoiler:

next episode looks cute. white chocolate plz.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'm jealous of you all getting to see new episodes!
/Australia

So as a result I clicked all the spoilers and intend to see Glee somehow. :(

On the plus side at least they started playing the older episodes again on our TV station, but ugh they suck really compared to the stuff now tbh (regionals I think, or sectionals, I forgot the difference lol).

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years

WHITE CHOCOLATE <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /gimme a dollar

...Just one?

I'm pretty sure this'll describe me pretty well:

Spoiler:

Impo, just watch it online. :P You'll have to wait until 2012 if you don't. ;-;

Spoiler:

next episode looks cute. white chocolate plz.

Oh, I plan to, I just haven't had any time lately

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

...Just one?
I was quoting Rachel. xD;

Spoiler:

Back