• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create a Pokemon (Reborn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
rRwng_zps6c832595.png

Added a base for wings and hands, enlarged the crystal and lightened the colour.

Years
  • Age 12
  • Seen May 11, 2015
7emGH.png

Changed the color of the feet and added a second nose/gem.
Also tweaked the shape of the right wing slightly.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
1st1_zps2914681e.png

Changed the concept a bit, added tiny feet under the red feet turned the wings into psychic graspers

Years
  • Age 12
  • Seen May 11, 2015
i7oov.png

Modified the graspers to fit within 96x96, and turned them into its actual hands, also erasing the little blue ones.

Years
  • PA
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
hopefully I attached the image correctly this time!

edits:
moved the fins, added fins to the lower half of the body
removed a gem, but one of the gems was made larger, and covers the surface of its lower body.
shading

need the eyes to be fixed, that's about it and then its finished imo.

Attachments

• i7oov.png
    i7oov.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 109

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
A few extra rules would probably help. How about "you cannot completely undo someone else's change" (i.e. removing the arms), "you can only make one change" (i.e. smoothing the outline OR adding eyes, not smoothing the outline, adding eyes, and naming it Susan), and maybe "the line work cannot be altered once color is added". The game could potentially go on forever, but by making coloring and shading the last things done, it would give a more definite stopping point.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Yes, we should probably notify Logeidan. We can start over by resetting to WinterKirby's sprite :

i7oov.png

NOT THAT I MADE ANY CHANGES, mind you.

Years
  • Age 12
  • Seen May 11, 2015
sihiOQL.png

I swapped the hands so they look better (and so the thumbs were on the right side) and ever so slightly edited the right foot.

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
qswdmr.png

Made the shading a bit more accurate to the Pokemon style. Didn't touch the arms, though... Weren't they supposed to be psychic projections, not physical things?

Years
  • PA
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
turned the feet into wings, bit of shading, removed the tail (we don't need two)

Attachments

• 32403952.png
    32403952.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 76

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
The purpose of this game is to create original sprites in a cooperative effort, not to constantly morph it into something else; there's already another game for that. You should be adding features or refining things already there, not removing them or turning them into something completely different. If a sprite has come this far and the only changes you can think of completely change the design, then it's probably time to start a new sprite.

(not that I'm in any position to hand out a reprimand, it just seems disrespectful to the people who made the parts that you've removed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back