• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] anna art

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Art by Anna

Hi I'm Anna and I draw? Feel free to ask about anything.

Notes
I'm self-taught and I don't know what I'm doing.
Everything in each category appears in the reverse order of when I made it- that is, the most recent things in each category will come first. Hover over for date of completion; sometimes you can click on things for a bigger version.

Making Things
I use GIMP for all digital stuff. I do own Photoshop but I'm afraid to try new things. There are also some traditional things that are pretty much just photographed for you know. Records.

Using My Stuff
Ask before doing so! Please credit me somewhere- sig, profile, whatever. I'd also appreciate it if you linked to my PC profile or my tumblr: [annaskye-art.tumblr.com]

Requests
Sometimes I ask for prompts, usually in PC Discord. But if you ask ME, that's where we get into money-exchanging territory. Don't be doing it.

this should update at least monthly
finished pieces
rough pieces
random

finished pieces ♦

tumblr_ouibtiFodt1us4052o1_500.png

tumblr_odf4wf6IPJ1us4052o1_400.png

tumblr_nx45acVsSF1us4052o1_500.png

rough pieces ♦

Spoiler:

random ♦

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Oh!
I love the fact you have a variety of work that explore compositions and environments and then characters. Also, I appreciate most of your journey with color theory in your pieces! Do you have any ideas in mediums (traditional or digital) that you'd like to learn more about or try?​

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
NEW

my original concept for this was way different but i kept getting frustrated by perspectives

Oh!
I love the fact you have a variety of work that explore compositions and environments and then characters. Also, I appreciate most of your journey with color theory in your pieces! Do you have any ideas in mediums (traditional or digital) that you'd like to learn more about or try?​
tbh I just straight up don't know what I'm doing most of the time? I can kind of find colors that work together but lighting, perspective, depth, etc... no idea man. the reason i've got more environments in my recent stuff is because i am awful at keeping consistent heights and fitting characters into an environment? i mean not to mention general lack of ability to pose/knowledge of anatomy... I DONT KNOW ANA IM A MESS

i guess rn im focusing on environments and putting things in them? for the most part? i need to learn basically everything...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
tumblr_ouibtiFodt1us4052o1_500.png

i wanted to draw a new avatar and ana was doing a grayscale thing in the discord channel so i tried grayscale coloring again and i guess it went okay?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
? updates ?
the first drawing of alton was fun with shapes, in a way. ummm the other three are kind of studies, I guess? I'm trying to figure out things like angles and proportions and what have you so... I use a ref and draw my characters based on that.

still no frickin clue what lighting is tho
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back