• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lillie appreciation thread

Years
814.gif

who else loves and appreciates anime lillie♡♡♡

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Lillie is a good who needs to be protected and I need more interaction between her and Gladion please I love them both.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Lillie is a perfect cinnamon roll who is not allowed to be used for such dastardly situations (look at you, hot springs resort episode).

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
She's adorable and a very interesting and unique character :) I like her a lot!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Right now I'm 50/50 with her. At times I feel the writers basically say "Lillie's the best, fuck the rest" and at times she completely disappears into the background because the series has 6 protagonists. She's had an Ice-Z since Episode 80 and only until 36 Episodes later does she get her Father's Z-Ring(its not even hers...) and use it to fight Hala. She also stumbles across her Father's Magearna(say what?!!). If I get a Lillie vs. Gladion match in the Alolan League, I'll feel all the better for her if she performs adequately(win or lose). If she performs miserably, then my respect for her will drop like a rock.

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
I prefer her game incarnation, I don't really like the way the anime downplayed the whole Lusamine arc. Besides that she basically follows the same template of beginning girly female trainer who doesn't know how to battle and is shy and insecure and needs Ash to boost her confidence, something we've been retreading with main girls in the anime like 4 times over now. I do enjoy some of her episodes, but I really wish she was handled better.

Probably the biggest thing is the fact that she only has 1 pokemon after 117+ and counting episodes. If you ever told anyone years ago we'd have a female lead with only 1 pokemon for nearly 120 episodes, it would have sounded absurd. People made a big deal out of Serena only having 3 pokemon in XY, little did we know what the next arc would bring. I kinda miss the days of when the female leads would have nearly full teams and battle, but we haven't had that in a long time. I do like her friendship with Mallow however.

I'm interested to see how her arc ends. Hm, also forgot about Gladion, I do like the development between her and her brother.

Last edited:
Years
I am not really well into her anime counterpart, but i still like her game counterpart since Lillie is very overprotective of her Nebby and will do anything stop those who try to steal it.

(sorry for my poor English)

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
She's rich but innocent, caring and shy i gave her that

But she's no Misty that's for sure

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
Years
Sheep, why you gotta do me like this? The only good thing I could say about her anime counterpart is that she's cute? Other than that, it feels like the writers are focusing on her more than the others, and forcing plot lines for her. Like Lana's episode with Stoutland. A big Lana moment, but Lillie needed to shine as well. Sorry, I know this is meant to appreciate her.

I would love to see her perform well in the Alola league, but if she ends up being the one to beat Ash, I will be upset. And I haven't seen the episode, but I am annoyed that she obtained Magearna.. Like, what? There are plenty of Fairies in Alola she could have caught. Why need to give her a mythical Pokemon? Although Mallow seems to have Shaymin right now as well. Poor Lana, stuck with an Eevee.

Back