Started by Rabbna May 9th, 2019 1:47 AM
  • 6 replies

Rabbna

Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
11 posts
76 Days
Hi im a long time lurker here and after awhile i decided to might as well an account here. I knew about this site for years but up untill recently i only came here on rare occasions usually when certain searches brought me here. But now that i visit this site somewhat regularly i think this is the time to formally intorduce my self. So hi ya'll!

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Online now
Posted 8 Minutes Ago
8,330 posts
8.1 Years
Hey Rabbna! Welcome to the community. Glad you decided to make an account and hang out with us! Have you checked out PC’s Discord server?

Sheep

Female
Cape Town
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
26,185 posts
12.8 Years
Hey Rab! Welcome to PC. :> Hope you will stick around and check back regularly!

pair family mal llsif bandori ffxiv art
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

adventure

press start to play

Non-binary
Seen 58 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
32,624 posts
11.7 Years
Hi im a long time lurker here and after awhile i decided to might as well an account here. I knew about this site for years but up untill recently i only came here on rare occasions usually when certain searches brought me here. But now that i visit this site somewhat regularly i think this is the time to formally intorduce my self. So hi ya'll!
Nice to see you finally join us! Proper welcome to you. I hope you will find the community even more fun by participating in the discussions :)

CodeHelmet

Banned

Male
Hayward
Seen June 9th, 2019
Posted June 9th, 2019
3,379 posts
2.1 Years
Late response here but I see from your post history that you’re into ROM hacks and the like. I’m not but I welcome you to PC nonetheless. Anything you’d like to share about yourself such as a Favorite Pokemon, Region or Game?

Miggiz125s

Nothing interesting here...

Male
New Bark Town, Johto
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
54 posts
67 Days
Welcome to PC!
I myself am a long-time lurker at the forums, and I decided to make an account too!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy PC!
Advertiser Content