• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Easily missed details from the Pokémon Sword and Shield Direct

Years
I think the dragon in the tower is just part of the tower. Maybe based on a new Pokémon.

But anyway, so many cool details!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Are they the logos of various sponsors [Leon] has earnt? Maybe that means he's rich, too.
he looks like he spends all his money on snapback hats, he's probably broke and always looking for more sponsors.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I think the dragon in the tower is just part of the tower. Maybe based on a new Pokémon.

But anyway, so many cool details!
Yeah, it does seem more like a building structure, but placing what it looks like is harder...
he looks like he spends all his money on snapback hats, he's probably broke and always looking for more sponsors.
Haha, hats can be darn expensive in Pokemon games, so this seems valid.

Years
I was discussing with a friend last night about how cool it was to essentially bike on water. @__@

It does make me wonder how HMs are going to be handled this time around.

Years
That mysterious dragon-like statue does look a bit like Charizard's head on a chess piece or something! Interesting.

Am especially excited about the possibilities of my cute little chipmunk. \o/

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Nov 2, 2022
The serebii site introduces a purpley squirrel pokemon seen in the crowd.. Pachirisu has a friend, now...

Also.. pokemon in the crowd kept repeating ...munchlax, riolu, pikachu, eevee, vulpix... i wonder if there is a significance with them?

I am hoping for eeveelution

besides that.. did you see the stylish leather jacket with metal studs on the one girl player? it looks like some cool outfit choices are coming.

Years
PainterZane said:
Also.. pokemon in the crowd kept repeating ...munchlax, riolu, pikachu, eevee, vulpix... i wonder if there is a significance with them?

I think it's just to make their work easier, so they copy and paste the same Pokémon across the giant stadium to fill up space haha. But who knows?? You can tell many of the people in the audience are copy and pasted too, some of them positioned a bit differently or mirrored.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Haha, hats can be darn expensive in Pokemon games, so this seems valid.
Wow, when I made that post I completely forgot that I basically spent all my money in XY on fashion.

I have no right to be criticizing Leon. 🤐

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
...Is it just me, or does the hat on the 3rd trainer from the left in the raid battle scene look like it has ears? 🤔 You know, like the Pangoro hat from X and Y; but it doesn't look like a Pangoro, or any existing Pokemon...OoooOOOOooo

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
sponsors on Leon's outfit
An all-out battle has just ended, with Leon as the victor--it should come as no surprise, considering he has never lost an official battle. The stadium crowd is pumped, the energy palpable as their screams threaten to lift the roof right off the building. Cameramen and reporters rush, hoping to get to his side before he is engulfed by a tidal wave of fans.

"Leon, Champion Leon! That was an amazing battle!" One manages to reach him before the rest. "Do you have anything to say?" She points the microphone in his direction as everyone eagerly awaits his response.

Leon chuckles. "It was a fantastic fight, alright! And speaking of fantastic, this battle was sponsored by Audible! Audible is a--

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Aug 8, 2019
I noticed that Rotom seem to appear in various colors. MC's phone is red, but Hop's is blue. Plus there's the yellow Drone Rotom in the stadium.

Also, is that potentially the DynamaX "X" on the male MC's Poké Ball symbol on his red shirt? What about Velcian's shoulder? And stretching a little, Leon's boots? Hm…

Back