• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Joker Game III: WEEBS Win!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
ill play along. i just hope im not part of TT. FAGS and GAYS sound so much better.

recruiter pls

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
oh goodness not another one

i'll wait to see if you have a recruiter shortage like last time (aka in as agent, will be recruiter if no one who has not been a recruiter before wants to be)

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Going to continue my tradition of becoming a recruiter and increasing my stress levels by 100% for the entirety of the game

Please welcome, your favorite food meme, which even has its very own cryptocurrency, coming straight out of your oven, and featuring the beautiful #ffae19:

The Garlic Bread Gang

If someone wants recruiter and the slots are full I'll happily play as Agent, just want to make sure we get these slots filled to the brim for ya boi bard

Last edited:

Sparkin

EDIT: Killing Harmony
#e52727

Last edited:
Back