• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Missprinted Exeggcute 75/110???

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 26, 2020
Hi all,

I recently discovered this (I believe) missprinted Exeggcute card of mine. The energy symbols are misprinted as you can clearly see on the attached picture. Is this something very rare or can someone tell me anything about this?

Attachments

• 1553731761979707199199543346414.jpg
    1553731761979707199199543346414.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 26

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I dunno what it'd be worth, but this is the first "misprint" ive ever seen posted here that is actually a real card!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 26, 2020
I dunno what it'd be worth, but this is the first "misprint" ive ever seen posted here that is actually a real card!

Thanks for the reply! For how far I can tell it is indeed a real card. Hopefully someone can tell me anything about this.. Internet could not so far:frown:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Yeah I'm 100% sure it's real. I couldn't find anything either though, sorry

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 26, 2020
I can't find anything as well.. Anyone who knows who I can reach out to or something?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 26, 2020
I got a few replies from "experts", they all told me the card is definitely real. Now for the value, it looks like no one can tell me how much or how I can figure it out to make an estimate value... Can use some help people..

Years
I got a few replies from "experts", they all told me the card is definitely real. Now for the value, it looks like no one can tell me how much or how I can figure it out to make an estimate value... Can use some help people..

There's not exactly precedent for this type of error card as far as pricing on the usual places to determine pricing.

That said it's generally not worth very much to most collectors, arguably even less than the non-error version of the card, as it's seen as imperfect, and for those it'd be worth, at best, 25 cents to 50 cents. For collectors who like collecting misprints and such, it may have more value, but that would be $1 US at max, IMO.

Last edited:
Back