Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass

Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted June 13th, 2019
126 posts
2.7 Years

Hey guys!
Today, I am recruiting people for my new fangame, Pokemon: Ash's Alolan Adventure.

The game will follow the Sun and Moon anime, in other words, You will be be able to play as Ash Ketchum, and follow his adventure throughout the Alola region! The game will be updated continuously. I have been working on it for a while now, studying the anime carefully and figuring out the best way to implement each episode into the game.

But, partly because I am exhausted, and partly because of my poor mapping skills, I have decided to recruit some people to work on the game with together!

Positions Required-
Mapper(No experience required, we'll learn on the go)
Spriter(Little experience with creating trainer and overworld sprites)
Writer(Just someone to jot down details with me and figure out ways to implement each episode in the best possible way)
Scripter(Someone to help me with implementing the Gen 7 Abilities, Field Effects and Z Moves, though I've already done about 60% of the work, there are still some stuff I can't do alone)

Progress so far-
Larger and revamped Hau'oli City successfully mapped
Pokemon School successfully mapped
Haehea CIty successfully mapped
Panioli Town successfully mapped
Upto Episode 5 of the SM anime implemented

Current Team-
Me aka Soccersam (Mapper, Eventer, Scripter)
Remer (Spriter)
PyroGaleZX (Writer)

Well, that's it, I guess! If you are interested, PM me here in PokeCommunity or in Discord! My Discord username is Soccersam.
And this is our Discord server-

https://discord.gg/XhUwbun

Thanks! :laugh-squinted:
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass

Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted June 13th, 2019
126 posts
2.7 Years
Hey, are you still in need of a writer by any chance? If so, I'd be interested in helping in that department, as well I'd like to know if the Sprite Position is also open, I'm not the best at Sprite Art but I have some experience and am working to improve every day.
Sure, you can help! I've sent you a Private Message with further details regarding the game! It's always nice to have an extra pair of hands to help us with the game!

To Others: The positions are still open, and I'm really focusing on the scripter position right now. I aim to finish the game mechanics as soon as I can.
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Advertiser Content