• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] Pokemon ORAS Help me complete pokedex please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 5, 2020
Hi,
I recently started playing pokemon Alpha sapphire again, I was wondering if anyone could help me out completing the pokedex please ?

Years
Hi,
I recently started playing pokemon Alpha sapphire again, I was wondering if anyone could help me out completing the pokedex please ?

Hi there. I still play 3ds games and have Omega Ruby, it's my favorite main series game. I may be able to swing a few Pokemon your way to help with Dex completion. Depends on what mons you are looking for.

My friend code is 2939-2127-7148. Register me to your 3ds, and I'll add you back.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 5, 2020
Hi thanks for the reply. 3rd gen was my first ever pokemon game so i'm in love with it :) and ORAS is one of the best remasters alongside HG and SS for me. So far i've completed the Hoenn Dex and just started the national dex. i'm working gen 1 upwards so i have already got bulbasaur,charmander,squirtle,weedle and pidgey everything else is still blank

My Friend code is 0705-6077-3725

Years
Hi thanks for the reply. 3rd gen was my first ever pokemon game so i'm in love with it :) and ORAS is one of the best remasters alongside HG and SS for me. So far i've completed the Hoenn Dex and just started the national dex. i'm working gen 1 upwards so i have already got bulbasaur,charmander,squirtle,weedle and pidgey everything else is still blank

My Friend code is 0705-6077-3725

Okay, I have just registered you!

Pokemon RSE have a special nostalgic place in my heart too. Glad to meet a fellow Hoenn-native!

Okay, since you are going in order of generation let's see what I can do to help you finish up Kanto since you have begun here, and already have the Kanto starters, weedle and pidgey. Most of the Kanto Pokemon can be obtained in-game in Oras fortunately. There's only a handful of gen 1 Pokemon that have to be imported into Hoenn.

You don't need a trade partner to complete the lines of Pokemon below. They are all in the wild in your game, which makes your work easier :)

Spoiler:

These are also Kanto Pokemon you can catch in-game via the Dexnav.

Spoiler:

By soaring the daily mirage spots you can find...
Spoiler:

Abra, Machop and Geodude are all available in-game. If you have another Gen 6 game like Pokemon X or Y then you can trade them with yourself through the GTS to get their second stage evos to evolve. If you need help though, I'm happy to receive your Kadabra, Machoke and Graveler once they are leveled up and send them back to you in a link trade so you can unlock Alakazam, Machamp and Golem. If it is simpler then I can just trade you those Pokemon and you can watch them evolve, but they will be the first ones I catch on route, so the nature and IVs will be random.

Do you have an or X or Y game? Because if you do then you you can actually do all of Kanto Dex single-handedly, with the possible exception of the dome fossil for kabuto depending on which version of the Kalos game you have--this is no problem for me to trade you, and we can move onto the next regions.

If you don't have XY or then there's around a dozen Pokemon from gen 1 you will need a trading partner. I am willing to give them to you, with the exception of the Kanto legendaries.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 5, 2020
Okay, I have just registered you!

Pokemon RSE have a special nostalgic place in my heart too. Glad to meet a fellow Hoenn-native!

Okay, since you are going in order of generation let's see what I can do to help you finish up Kanto since you have begun here, and already have the Kanto starters, weedle and pidgey. Most of the Kanto Pokemon can be obtained in-game in Oras fortunately. There's only a handful of gen 1 Pokemon that have to be imported into Hoenn.

You don't need a trade partner to complete the lines of Pokemon below. They are all in the wild in your game, which makes your work easier :)

Spoiler:

These are also Kanto Pokemon you can catch in-game via the Dexnav.

Spoiler:

By soaring the daily mirage spots you can find...
Spoiler:

Abra, Machop and Geodude are all available in-game. If you have another Gen 6 game like Pokemon X or Y then you can trade them with yourself through the GTS to get their second stage evos to evolve. If you need help though, I'm happy to receive your Kadabra, Machoke and Graveler once they are leveled up and send them back to you in a link trade so you can unlock Alakazam, Machamp and Golem. If it is simpler then I can just trade you those Pokemon and you can watch them evolve, but they will be the first ones I catch on route, so the nature and IVs will be random.

Do you have an or X or Y game? Because if you do then you you can actually do all of Kanto Dex single-handedly, with the possible exception of the dome fossil for kabuto depending on which version of the Kalos game you have--this is no problem for me to trade you, and we can move onto the next regions.

If you don't have XY or then there's around a dozen Pokemon from gen 1 you will need a trading partner. I am willing to give them to you, with the exception of the Kanto legendaries.

Hey cheers for getting back to me. Fortunately in this last week I have managed to finish the Hoenn dex and Gen 1 Kanto dex as well. I am currently working on Gen 2 now. Its a shame that the GTS is full of hacked mons now would have made my job a lot easier lol. If you have discord my tag is imanthadb23#1701 or just reply here :). On the top of my head the mons that i need to complete gen 2 are: Hoppip, Yenma, Slowking, Dunsperce, Scisor, Snubbull, Qwilfish, Shuckle, Teddiursa, Swinub, Houndour, Porygon2, Milktank and Larvitar. Those are the ones that i need to complete gen 2. Unfortunately i don't have x and y :(

Years
Hey cheers for getting back to me. Fortunately in this last week I have managed to finish the Hoenn dex and Gen 1 Kanto dex as well. I am currently working on Gen 2 now. Its a shame that the GTS is full of hacked mons now would have made my job a lot easier lol. If you have discord my tag is imanthadb23#1701 or just reply here :). On the top of my head the mons that i need to complete gen 2 are: Hoppip, Yenma, Slowking, Dunsperce, Scisor, Snubbull, Qwilfish, Shuckle, Teddiursa, Swinub, Houndour, Porygon2, Milktank and Larvitar. Those are the ones that i need to complete gen 2. Unfortunately i don't have x and y :(

You have been a busy combee. Good work!

I know for certain that I have lots of Swinub, Larvitar and Shuckle stored away in pokebank, and they would have good IVS and natures because I bread some for competitive use not long ago, the Lavitar have the dragon dance egg move on them, and Swinub have thick fat, shuckles could have contrary or sturdy. I may have more of the Johto mons you mentioned, but those I know for a fact I have plenty of without checking yet.

For the trade evolutions holding items would you like to do a touch trade? You can send me scyther holding metal coat and/or slowpoke with king's rock and I can send them right back to you.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 5, 2020
You have been a busy combee. Good work!

I know for certain that I have lots of Swinub, Larvitar and Shuckle stored away in pokebank, and they would have good IVS and natures because I bread some for competitive use not long ago, the Lavitar have the dragon dance egg move on them, and Swinub have thick fat, shuckles could have contrary or sturdy. I may have more of the Johto mons you mentioned, but those I know for a fact I have plenty of without checking yet.

For the trade evolutions holding items would you like to do a touch trade? You can send me scyther holding metal coat and/or slowpoke with king's rock and I can send them right back to you.

Hey been working on it since last time and now only need 3 of them from 2nd gen I managed to get all the others. All I need now is Qwilfish,Porygon2 and Teddiursa/Ursaring and i'm done with Jotho :). as for trade Pokemon touch trade would be preferable but i now have all the trade evolutions done for gen 2. I'm going to be online for the rest of the day if you can help me out :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 5, 2020
Finished 4th Gen as well got one or 2 left then moving on to 5th Gen now :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 5, 2020
Well good news peeps, Finally completed the dex thanks for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back