• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] hullo

Randomness_Ensue

N enthusiast
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen May 22, 2022
im new here. seems pretty nice so far. i hope i can contribute to some threads in the future lol. i like gen 5 and my favourite character is N (not very surprising i know)

Randomness_Ensue

N enthusiast
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen May 22, 2022
Welcome! ^.^

Were the gen 5 games your first Pokemon games? Who are your favorite gen 5 mons?

No actually! My first game was Soul Silver. As for my favourite 'mons in gen 5, I really like Oshawott, Musharna, and Eelektross, among others.

What about you?

Years
For me my fav gen 5 mons are Serperior, Unfezant (Male form only), Zebstrika, Gigalith, Swanna, Haxorus, Braviary, Volcarona, Virizion and Kyurem.
My first game was Blue ^.^ I never had a GBC though, so I sorta skipped gen 2 at the time.

Also I loved HGSS =D

Back