• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokémon Origins: Red - Pokémon Fire Red Remake for the DS

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
New Screenshots!

20210204-21-01-07-465-POKEMON-HG.png
20210204-21-01-39-729-POKEMON-HG.png
20210204-21-04-04-247-POKEMON-HG.png

This looks really really nice. I'm actually k quote pumped to see this have a proper release! Let's gooo!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 26, 2023
Is this hack still happening? I'm looking for the most complete Kanto journey on NDS to stream on Twitch!!!

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jul 25, 2021
Okay, this hack is really nice
I want to ask is there other rival than just Blue or not?

Last edited:

Mataba

Top Percentage Trainer
Years
Really cool to see that this hack still has progress made, hopefully we get a beta soon!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 13, 2023
It's so long between the updates, that you always think the hack is dead, yet, surprise surprise. Update time. 😂 It's been to long now though. 😴

Years
If there's a support banner for Origins: Red i'll def show off that. This always gets me excited, but best keeping it calm for when the beta is available! (no rush) Then the real fun begins - Kanto games/region is still kinda my fav part of Pokemon.

I've seen a few many Heartgold hacks/fan games doing a Red/Blue remake with it but it never actually finished (possibly time of course, other obstacles in the process). HG & SS, Johto games are packed and its definitely in top 5 of the best Pokemon game series ever - both Johto/Kanto just so much to do.
Keep the rom hacks alive!

Last edited:

super fan de pokemon

Pokemon palmero
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
A question is still in development this game if so are you going to put distortion world in Sinnoh

Last edited:

CadmiumRED

Johto Enthusiast
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
From what I read on the first page, someone asked if Johto was going to be added into the hack.. that would be insanely awesome if there were 3 total regions in one game. Kanto, Johto, and Sinnoh.. wow. Could something like that even be possible at all? I'd lose it if it was.

Back