• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello!

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Jan 11, 2022
Hello! My name is Mykeje, I am a teenager who likes Pokèmon fangames and has messed around with Pokèmon Essential's files a bit. I hope to have a great time with you all!

Years
Welcome Mykeje! Awesome to see someone interested in Fan Games. I believe those, along with rom hacks, are what's hard carrying the franchise right now heh.

Hope to see you around, and don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey Mykeje! Welcome! We get lots of people joining for the fangame aspect of PC, so I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly. Like Rekoil asked, I'm also curious, do you have plans on making your own fan game someday? If so, good luck!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 8, 2024
Hello Mykeje, hope you are doing fun!

pokemon fan games are really great and I really enjoyed them, especially with good fakemons.
I'm trying to draw fakemons with a project and I hope you considered me if you're planning to work on a fakemon project game
ali760#7871

Back