• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
56. I saw Love Hina in that list. That was a hilarious read, and still is very hilarious every time I re-read it (since I own 9 total volumes of the series so far). If the general storyline seems familiar, that's because it set the gold standard for romantic comedy harem manga a decade ago and most series of that genre that I've personally read (all of them being newer than Love Hina) tend to focus more on the harem itself instead of comedy and character development.

Dragon Ball was pretty cool to watch when I was growing up.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I read the Dragonball manga a few years ago. I liked it. That's.. all I have to say about it though, hurrhurr. Of course, it's 2am here so you can't expect much from me.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

>Goes to load Hotmail
>"Oh, I'll prolly just have Junk."
>Sees that there are two messages in Inbox
>"Oh, they're probably Junk"
>Both Lucy and Natsu replied to Wendy in that Soul Campaign test drive meme I had posted in a while back
>Brb crying tears of joy ;;

...Of course I'll have to reply to them later. Too much homework to work on at school, orz

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Don't get TV, so yeah :X Couldn't care less anyway 'cause I hate music that's in English. Though some English-speaking European music groups are OK.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I was too busy doing other things to watch the Grammy's. Wouldn't have really mattered too much though, since I think the only person I would have cared for would be Adele, hurrhurr. Of course, I might have changed if I actually bothered watching it, but eh. It's alright.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's good to hear! ♥ Can't say I'm surprised to hear she did though, haha.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Adele... I like that name, though I don't know who the heck that is.

Welp, got an idea for a Digimon RP up (on another forum) and possibly solved a Scavenger Hunt (again, on another forum). I feel somewhat accomplished |D

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Y'know I know we, here in the Netherlands, have no right to speak bout this, but I'm really glad the snow's gone.

Years
72. The question is, do you need permission to be glad its gone from a snow-bound place or a place that rarely gets snow?

Either way, this usually snow-bound place has basically no snow on the ground.

Chances are you've heard this without knowing it was her, Ros. She does have quite an amazing voice, in my opinion.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
73. Well snow isn't that uncommon here during the winter, but compared to all the snow in eastern Europe, we don't really have the right to complain about it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back