The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacking Help Tools, Tutorials & Resources
Tool [NDS] NDS Map Maker (map creator for IV and V gen!)

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.

Old 2 Days Ago (3:36 AM).
Bendiciones y buenas noches

DOWNLOAD NDS MAP MAKER 1.1.0

First of all, I have to say sorry for posting this toolchain with the documentation in Spanish. I can't translate 20 pages to English without getting tired of it. If anyone knows a bit of Spanish and wants to translate it, I'll appreciate so much.

This toolchain allows us to create maps for NDS games (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HG, SS...) without knowing any aspect of 3D modeling. There's a Excel template for creating the maps by composing images (included with the tools). IMDbuilder is a tool that creates directly the .imd model from it, while OBJbuilder creates the .obj (and .mtl) model if you want it to be imported in 3DS Max or Maya (if you know to use these programs and you want, for instance, apply vertex colors or something like that).

Please, try to read the document spanish.pdf. Although it's in Spanish, it has a lot of images and screenshots to know how to use the tools.

There's a screenshot of the Excel template, along with the in-game 3D model:

If used, credits are required

Quick Reply