• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Type Emblem: Main thread

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
If he actually were super OP, why wouldn't he just journey on his own instead of recruiting a low-level team that does all the work for him? :thinking:

I'm sure it's because he's a benevolent soul who wants to watch over his underlings and back them up if they're really in trouble, that's why! ;)

Spoiler:

Altho who knows, maybe Lycan will throw out a lv 50 Mewtwo as part of the mountainfolk.
Now at level 30 maybe...

Uh-oh... I think I have a bad feeling about this. xD
YCV6qu6.gif

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I'm sure it's because he's a benevolent soul who wants to watch over his underlings and back them up if they're really in trouble, that's why! ;)

Spoiler:

Uh-oh... I think I have a bad feeling about this. xD
YCV6qu6.gif

TLDR: Quit giving him ideas. Onward to battle#3

Meadow

Years
Too bad Bulbasaur can't learn Flatter, huh? xD

Heh, that's not a problem, because... uh... you see... hmm.. :/

Spoiler:

Bulbasaur doesn't learn the move but Let's GO does and its flattering bunches of people right now on its launch. We may not have a few of our participants for awhile :laugh-squinted:

Oh, I didn't even realize the game was released today! Looks like I'm missing out on the fun. D:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
So.... with the server issue now apparently behind us, how long before we update Battle#3? I'm heading off on vacation for two weeks so if we update to Round 3 sometime soon, I can post my thoughts and move before handing off to my teammates for the duration I'm gone. I'll be gone from December 22nd(week from Saturday) to January 3rd(Thursday). I'll likely be exhausted from traveling that day since I'll be getting up at like 4am to get to my flight on time. Just thought I'd let everyone know. If I'm not back by then, one of the following things happened:

1) I'm dead or indisposed
2) I was kidnapped by Elves
3A) I won the lottery and am plotting my rise to power
3B) I'm starring in the Spaceballs sequel "The Search for More Money"
4) Lycan caught Mozilla and traded me for a Sandshrew(Let's GO joke)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
So.... with the server issue now apparently behind us, how long before we update Battle#3? I'm heading off on vacation for two weeks so if we update to Round 3 sometime soon, I can post my thoughts and move before handing off to my teammates for the duration I'm gone. I'll be gone from December 22nd(week from Saturday) to January 3rd(Thursday). I'll likely be exhausted from traveling that day since I'll be getting up at like 4am to get to my flight on time. Just thought I'd let everyone know. If I'm not back by then, one of the following things happened:

1) I'm dead or indisposed
2) I was kidnapped by Elves
3A) I won the lottery and am plotting my rise to power
3B) I'm starring in the Spaceballs sequel "The Search for More Money"
4) Lycan caught Mozilla and traded me for a Sandshrew(Let's GO joke)

How about I'll get right to it? :D

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Short of an update to Round 4 today or early tomorrow morning, I'll be temporarily unavailable starting around 12pm Pacific Time(forget if its Daylight or Standard... meh damn time changes...) tomorrow until I return midday on Thursday, January 3rd. There is no guarantee that I'll be able login while I'm gone so until I return I leave Mozilla in my capable team's hands(would be Meta's seeing as he lacks an active Pokemon but he's not active right now it appears). However, knowing how long last Round took to complete, I might be able to participate upon my return :D

Lycanthropy

Years
I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season! It looks like many people a busy celebrating and all that (myself included). It's probably for the best to pick up the game again in the new year, yes?

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Am back from visiting family. Might take a day or two to adjust back to Pacific time but doesn't mean I can't take over for Mozilla again(granted nothing happened while I was gone).

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Hi I live! I had a rather hectic holiday break. But now that I've had some time to catch my breath, what do you say of some updates tomorrow? :)

To think we were going to set an Ice Cream trapsurprise for you to lure you back here. Guess it worked lol. What type of cake do you like?and this has nothing to do with what's approaching

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
*Looks at date* Seems to be well beyond yesterday don't ya think? Hmm time to execute Order 13: Eat all cakes within a five mile radius. Order 14 or Eat all Ice Cream is next. Will be awhile before we hit Order 66 wherein we will sacrifice a certain Sheep to the Schwartz.

Lycanthropy

Years
To think we were going to set an Ice Cream trapsurprise for you to lure you back here. Guess it worked lol. What type of cake do you like?and this has nothing to do with what's approaching

Everybody knows apple pie is by far the superior type cake. It's so good that it even surpasses all the actual cakes when it comes to being the best cake.

And another plan failed... I mean welcome back!

Glad to hear you missed me. -.-

*Looks at date* Seems to be well beyond yesterday don't ya think? Hmm time to execute Order 13: Eat all cakes within a five mile radius. Order 14 or Eat all Ice Cream is next. Will be awhile before we hit Order 66 wherein we will sacrifice a certain Sheep to the Schwartz.

It's bound to be yesterday somewhere. (That's how that works right?)
In all seriousness, apologies for the false promise. Sometimes other matters call for my attention that even I couldn't foresee. :(

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
No biggie. Just update Team B already so I can crack my hands, knuckles, fingernails and other disgusting acts before getting a plan together for Round 4. In fact, Team A is all but updated... just move Krakonos somewhere lol. May suggest swooping around to the left flank(say to H5) to help Mags and WooWoo with the four enemies that guard the left side. Have him use Amnesia to raise his SpD as well.

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
Heyyyy, FTE players! Today is Lycanthropy's birthday, so I figured we could all celebrate with a special spinoff chapter of Fire Type Emblem! ;)

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=417156

^ Feel free to drop your birthday wishes in the thread above (and make fun of Lycario), hehehe. Oh, and welcome back, Lycan! ^_^

HIGH FIVE, THE PLAN WORKED!! :D

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
vulpix.png
Not enough Sandshrew. Plus where's the Alolan variants to make Ice Cream or a Sandslash to oversee the crew? Sloppy :P

Enjoy Monday to the fullest and come back and smack us with an FTE update.

Lycanthropy

Years
<3

Lucario-happy.png
"Hello my adventurers, it looks like we have a joyous occasion to celebrate today. I always say, nothing beats a party that has presents, food and... fireworks!
It has been a pleasure to travel along with you."

The party obtains the
Present (2)
Present (2) [Make attack†: Rn within 5, Acc 80% - Deals Normal damage, but may heal the target instead]
!
The party obtains the
Suspicious Ice Cream (5)
Suspicious Ice Cream (5) [Att.†: Rn 1, Acc 90% - Deals minor Ice dam., inflicts Poison (5)]
!
The party obtains the
Dynamite
Dynamite [Use Explosion, consumed after use]
!

@Code, please cut me some slack. I can't really update the game when I have guests over, can I? A bit of patience please. Tomorrow it shall be. For real this time. :]

Back