• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Merchandise] What Pokémon would you keep a plush of on your desk?

Years
Your computer usually sits on your desk (if not, just pretend it does). You can keep one Pokémon plush on it. Which Pokémon would you pick? Doesn't matter if a plush of it exists or not - you have the freedom to decide which you'd like!

Last edited:
Years
If I had a desk at work, I'd keep a Voltorb plush on it, just so I'd have something soft to throw at people's heads when they're being stupid.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Togekiss! I already have the plush and it's already on my desk. <333

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Eevee, can't go wrong with the super adorable Eevee - makes the desk look so nice
my desk does have a couple (5 or so Eevee plushies)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I have a Mudkip plushie on my desk at the moment! However, if I could choose from any, I'd absolutely love a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon themed Shinx plush. <3333

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Probably just a Pikachu hahah. I have so many of them I feel like that's the one that would make the most sense to me.

Years
I don't have any Pokémon plush with me currently, but I would have like to have a Suicune plush at my desk!

Years
sky form shaymin and it'd actually be a genius move since long-time pokemon fans would recognize it and people who haven't been in touch with pokemon since maybe gen 2 or 3 at the latest would have no clue what it is

it's the perfect way to find fellow shaymin fans

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Any thread that requires answering with small cute pokemon have Skitty as answer. I would also have a Trubbish plushie

PkMnTrainerWilliam

Aspiring Professor's Aide
Years
Given I actually have a great standing Eevee plush on my drawing desk, probably that... but if I could get one I'd probably get a larger Delphox plushie for that, sitting or standing, since it is my favorite Pokemon.

Quiji

Shining
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 6, 2021
My favorite Pokemon is Bohmander/Salamence, so I'd keep a plushie of it on my desk. Which reminds me that I need to purchase a plushie of its Mega Evolution since I don't have one yet.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I'm already collecting stuff for my desk for when I get my teaching degree. Espeon will be on my desk!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
One of the many Jolteon plushes that I have. I actually have a rather large one that would look really cute sitting on my desk.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
If the talking vinyl figure counts, I already have Victini. Otherwise I haven't bought any Pokémon plush yet, even though I might preferably pick Victini plush too, probs the sleeping variant one because it looks so adorable!

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Atm the only thing on my computer desk is a couple of Vegeta figures from DBZ!

Though, my room is filled with Pikachu plushies, and Lucarios, and Darumakas... I could put any of those on my desk really!

Back