• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] The Ultra Trading Shack

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
No problem xD
Haha thought you might like it, I'll clone Vivillon for you. I'll look through your shop for something I want :)
Sweet! I can clone, too, so you can take any Shiny for trade or Event, even if the sections are closed ^-^;

Edit: Cutiefly is good, and I can trade now :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Sweet! I can clone, too, so you can take any Shiny for trade or Event, even if the sections are closed ^-^;

Edit: Cutiefly is good, and I can trade now :)
Okay I'm all done, heading onto FP now~

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Added you back, I see you offline :(
Sorry it's quite late here so I have to quickly shut my 3ds when I hear parents footsteps outside my room in case they pop in on me xD
Thanks for the trade!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Sorry it's quite late here so I have to quickly shut my 3ds when I hear parents footsteps outside my room in case they pop in on me xD
Thanks for the trade!
Awesome, glad we could trade before it happened :) good night, I hope we can trade again in the future!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2020
Hi may I know whether you can clone the original and return one for me once we trade?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2020
I am shiny collector and have got anevent, not sure whether you want or not. Is it possible to have 1:2 instead? If not, 1:1 then

Lunatone (Event) ID.: 170726 TN: Japanese Name No IVs; Wrong Nature
for Chansey (and Slowpoke)

Froslass ID: 365747 TN: regent (Self-caught), Wrong Nature (Sassy), 4IVs
for Cubone

Solosis ID: 02595 TN: Hy, 4IVs,Calm
for Korrela

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I am shiny collector and have got anevent, not sure whether you want or not. Is it possible to have 1:2 instead? If not, 1:1 then

Lunatone (Event) ID.: 170726 TN: Japanese Name No IVs; Wrong Nature
for Chansey (and Slowpoke)

Froslass ID: 365747 TN: regent (Self-caught), Wrong Nature (Sassy), 4IVs
for Cubone

Solosis ID: 02595 TN: Hy, 4IVs,Calm
for Korrela
I'll give Chansey for the Lunatone event. You can get a 2nd Shiny for free that isn't highlighted yellow on my spreadsheet (I forgot to highlight the Slowpoke yellow) xD
EDIT: Is Solosis level 1?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2020
Yes, its Lv.1
How about cubone offer? accepted?
Also, appreciated to get my original back, it is okay???

I'll give Chansey for the Lunatone event. You can get a 2nd Shiny for free that isn't highlighted yellow on my spreadsheet (I forgot to highlight the Slowpoke yellow) xD
EDIT: Is Solosis level 1?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Yes, its Lv.1
How about cubone offer? accepted?
Also, appreciated to get my original back, it is okay???
Okay, I accept your Lunatone event for my Chansey, and your Solosis for my Slowpoke. And yep I clone back for you. Cubone offer not accepted, sorry.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2020
slowpoke is not for free?? as stated in your previous reply LOL. aren't you mean korrela, slowpoke, chansey for lunatone and solosis

i am ready now, going to FP
how about jolly, self-bred Cryogonal for cubone?
added your FC

Okay, I accept your Lunatone event for my Chansey, and your Solosis for my Slowpoke. And yep I clone back for you. Cubone offer not accepted, sorry.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
i am ready now, going to FP
how about jolly, self-bred Cryogonal for cubone?
added your FC
okay I added your FP too, heading to FP now. Any IVs/EggMoves on the Cryogonal?
I thought slowpoke wasn't highlighted yellow but it was so I can't give it for free xD

EDIT: Also what is a korrela?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2020
no EM coz genderless, 100lv hypertrained jolly.... I want kormala too (typo sorry). If not, i want korrela more than slowpoke

okay I added your FP too, heading to FP now. Any IVs/EggMoves on the Cryogonal?
I thought slowpoke wasn't highlighted yellow but it was so I can't give it for free xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
no EM coz genderless, 100lv hypertrained jolly.... I want kormala too (typo sorry). If not, i want korrela more than slowpoke
Oh the koala Pokemon? Okay let's do 1 trade first, Lunatone for Chansey + a random Shiny I'll choose for you
Also what is your ign?

I need to clone Komala first for you :)

Back