• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum Help

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
I can't decide what to use for my last Platinum team member. I have:

Yanmega
Houndoom
Torterra
Gliscor
Luxray

What should my last slot have?

lionrt60

Animal Crossing 3ds ♥
Years
We would be better able to judge if you gave us at least some movesets, natures and the like would also be great ^^

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Hmmmm i think that u need to edit it a bit more and add more stuff so we can have a understanding of your pokemon maby then i will look at ur pokes

XaiXo

The ZombiePimp
Years
Just a quick observation - You really need to have some serious Ice counters, since a large chunk of your team are very vulnerable to it.

What will this be used for, by the way? If it's Wi-Fi or any kind of player battles, you need to start from scratch. My Swampert alone could super-effective everything on that list with his current moveset.

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2011
Just a quick observation - You really need to have some serious Ice counters, since a large chunk of your team are very vulnerable to it.

What will this be used for, by the way? If it's Wi-Fi or any kind of player battles, you need to start from scratch. My Swampert alone could super-effective everything on that list with his current moveset.

hwat's ur moveset with it? i have it on my old emerald game with brick break, muddy water, earthquake and ice beam. it takes out my friends 6*lvl 100 team with mewtwo and such out single handed, sometimes a little help from my flygon.

Years
I can't decide what to use for my last Platinum team member. I have:

Yanmega
Houndoom
Torterra
Gliscor
Luxray

What should my last slot have?

Yanmega is nice but I think Houndoom cos some of these suggestions have terrible weaknesses to Ice.

Can you just show the rest of your team so others know what to judge on?

Kamikl

Elite 4
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2012
You need a pokemon that can learn fly :D Yanmega can't actually learn the HM fly, if you didn't know.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Yanmega is nice but I think Houndoom cos some of these suggestions have terrible weaknesses to Ice.

Can you just show the rest of your team so others know what to judge on?

If you read my team you would see that I already HAVE a Houndoom on that team. I'm thinking a Toxicroak would be an excellent Ice counter.

Checkmate

Pokemon Strategist
Years
I would say Weavile. It's destructively fast, and its S.Attack is high too. A psychic pokemon could be good too. If you're in the trading scene, try to get Alakazam and teach it reflect. ( Its Defense is pathetically low. )

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
I would say Weavile. It's destructively fast, and its S.Attack is high too. A psychic pokemon could be good too. If you're in the trading scene, try to get Alakazam and teach it reflect. ( Its Defense is pathetically low. )

I think I'll just go with a Weavile then. I have used Alakazam god-knows-how-many times, and I haven't used a Weavile before. I've heard they are good, though. Plus, my Croagunk would take forever to level up and evolve.

Back