• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC League: Season 1 (BW NU) [old]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
lRJ09.png

Click this if you are looking to sign-up!

Season Timeline: Sign-up Phase → Team Preparation → Primary Tournament (paused for sign-ups) → Playoffs​

— How This Works

The PokéCommunity League is a team tournament, and the goal is to get inducted into the Hall of Fame. The competition is split up into seasons. There are sign-up phases at the beginning of each season so that existing teams can recruit more players; users can only sign up at this time. Each season is focused on one metagame, and every battle done in that season must be performed in said metagame. During a season there is a primary tournament to decide which team makes it into the playoffs. Once the playoffs ends and the winning team is decided, they will be added to the Hall of Fame. Then, the season ends and a new one starts.

— Battle Rules

• BC's General Battle Rules (which includes the standard clauses)
PC Battle Server only. A Wi-Fi division may be created later.
• This season is BW NU only. (Moveset analyses for said tier can be found here. Don't know what tiers are? Use our Guides & Resources.)
• 6v6 Singles
• Best of Three (Participants battle each other three times. The one who wins the most out of those battles moves onto the next round.)

— Teams

All of these team names and mascots are undecided and temporary.

tZA3s.png
Team Uno (100)
tZA3s.png

Forever (0 - 0)
Lapras* (0 - 0)
shnen2 (0 - 0)
Wolflare (0 - 0)
Zeffy (0 - 0)

Completed Main Tour Matches: 0 out of 50​

dVsmW.png
Team Dos (100)
dVsmW.png

Aryan143 (0 - 0)
Icy Burn (0 - 0)
Miss Doronjo (0 - 0)
P-Sign (0 - 0)
RandomTrainerWhoCould (0 - 0)

Completed Main Tour Battles: 0 out of 50​

ZR4k6.png
Team Tres (100)
ZR4k6.png

Archer (0 - 0)
darkserperior (0 - 0)
DaydreamsAway (0 - 0)
krazzikk (0 - 0)
tajaros (0 - 0)

Completed Main Tour Battles: 0 out of 50​

Last edited:

Fire Flyy

metaphysical poet
Years
I'll join

Username: Fire Flyy
PS Username: Jadeveon or Fire Flyy

I can make logos for my team/some teams/all teams

Also is Syndrome allowed to participate? He can just play on the server or something.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Sorry about the messy description earlier; I cleaned it up a bit more. Hopefully it's easier to understand.

I can make logos for my team/some teams/all teams

Also is Syndrome allowed to participate? He can just play on the server or something.
We can both make the logos then. :> I was planning to wait and see if this is successful before putting any work into them though.

I'll make an exception for Syn, but if we encounter too many problems, I have the right to disqualify him.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
In

skylight / Raikou for me.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
I am sooooo going to participate in this.

PS Username: P-Sign

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Let's get the house blowing. I don't know how but I'mma blow up your face.

Zeffy / frozenfez btw.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
In via request. ~

Zebraiken will be the name I will battle under

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Okay so, we now have enough people to make two teams of seven members. However, I know that we have more users around here so I'm going to shoot for a 20 participant amount. If we reach 20 participants, it will be possible to make four teams of five people (then increase the team size to seven members next season). It's also possible to do three teams of seven people if we get a 21 participant amount.

I'd like to let people know that anyone who signs up past the 15 mark has a chance of not making it into the league if we don't get five more participants after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back