• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
They all seem like pretty great ideas!

The only problem with ones that are based on skill is that it's based on my opinion. I mean, I'm perfectly fine with that, but you may get others who will ask for the emblem who I don't think deserve it?

I don't mind saying no to people, I'm just wondering if you (as in everyone) can take criticism. d:

Well... it's not... untrue. d:

I think you need to make a few more characters, Michaela d:

Yeah, some problems could arise with opinion based emblems... Let's take a look:
*Caution! May contain content not suitable for... five-year-olds. :S *

Spoiler:

Very graphic, no?
Eh, I didn't try to come up with a good scenario.
But that could happen. I don't know if anyone is... yeah... enough to say that to a mod. They'd probably think it, but not say it :|

Also, I could take critiscism. Although if it was bad critiscism I'd probably feel sad :( Poor me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Ahahahaha I actually laughed out loud. That sounds like something I'd do d: BAN BECAUSE YOU JUST SHOUTED PROFANITIES IN MY FACE.

Anyways, I totally agree with Roswell in the fact people should join my RP. I'm making individual pins guys, look at my effort!!

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Digimon RP that is far too similar to the original. But I only realized that after I looked it over again. OR, Aerial:Ruins of Heaven which is an original?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I've got an idea for a few emblems. Some of them are probably lame, but here we go...

Ditto Emblem: Your RP characters always tend to be very similar, and many know you by it, basically, an RPer would continuously use a certain thing with their RP character for a very prolonged period of time, such as a name, a weapon they use, or their personality. Of course, this would have to have been a character for multiple RPs, I'd say 10 at least, or something.

Evil Emblem: RPer who always plays the bad guys/girls in RPs constantly, and plays them well.

Helpful Hand Emblem: Perhaps an RPer that's always helpful and dependable, not only on a RPing level, but perhaps also helped in planning, organizing ideas, and other things that helped a GM, or a group of people, etc.

Most Improved Emblem: Maybe a person who has improved the most as an RPer, at one point perhaps being horrible, and a few months later, changing it around quite a bit.

That's all I got.

Ditto Emblem makes me lol :P

YOU MADE THE EVIL EMBLEM FOR YOURSELF I KNOW IT. xD

Hmmmmmm..... Most Improved okay :P

Veteran RPer sounds like a good idea :D

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I would looove to join Underground but I don't know anything about Pokemon past the third gen-- would that be, uh.... problematic? XDD

(But dang! Dem pins are boss, as I said during the last incarnation. =v=d)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
@Loki it's set in kanto so pokemon even past the second generation won't really be encountered XD

AND THANKS MAN! it's based less on TWEWY pins this time and more on pokemon sprites <:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I have 2 roleplay ideas:

One is based off of the game: Tales of Symphonia, which you know; you can choose to be a human, a elf, a half elf, and so on; while you have different magics, or attacks for your choosing. :3

The other is based off of the game Phoenix Wright, where one can choose to be defense, and one can choose to be the prosecutor, and maybe I can open more slots avalible, like assistant, dectective, and even the witnesses~!
While the plot is like a 5 case episode parody; maybe some references from the Fey family fued.

/of course, it might be a little tricky, but I see it can pull through~ ^^

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I have 2 roleplay ideas:

One is based off of the game: Tales of Symphonia, which you know; you can choose to be a human, a elf, a half elf, and so on; while you have different magics, or attacks for your choosing. :3

The other is based off of the game Phoenix Wright, where one can choose to be defense, and one can choose to be the prosecutor, and maybe I can open more slots avalible, like assistant, dectective, and even the witnesses~!
While the plot is like a 5 case episode parody; maybe some references from the Fey family fued.

I haven't played Tales of Symphonia, and I don't feel like RPing in one, so.... ^_^

BUT I'm definitely in for a Phoenix Wright RP. If you can pull it off, :D It'll be fun!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
d:

I'll open the RPAs about mid September, giving everyone half a month or two weeks to vote. <:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I have 2 roleplay ideas:

Tales of Symphonia? You mean Tales of Phantasia/Symphonia, right? :P (I don't care what people say I love Phantasia more than Symphonia and it deserves recognition being the mothership title and all ;____; )

But anyways, both ideas sound really cool o3o Though the Ace Attorney one would be harder to pull off unless you create a bunch of NPCs... XD;

Speaking of which, that Magical Kid RP... Maybe I'll put it up this weekend? If I don't procrastinate, of course... Now to find the post I made with the basic info. /yes I have done nothing to it other than what was there before

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
[SIZE="a"]I'll probably have it up September 16th my time, which is September 15th for everyone else (usually). I hope to add in a few more categories and maybe a new element to make it "more fair" since, I'm not pointing fingers or making accusations, but I saw a lot of talent go unseen. :(

By the way, I'm posting with PC's new iPhone app, hopefully this works ok![/SIZE]

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
I'll be launching the sequel of War Between Pokemon & Humans soon, and i'm planning to post the OOC thread after a few days. I'm wondering, is anybody here interested in joining? I have two co-gms to help me, and we have a 'you cannot post more than thrice per day' rule to stop people from messing with the pace. The year will be 2035 and the region is Hoenn.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'll be launching the sequel of War Between Pokemon & Humans soon, and i'm planning to post the OOC thread after a few days. I'm wondering, is anybody here interested in joining? I have two co-gms to help me, and we have a 'you cannot post more than thrice per day' rule to stop people from messing with the pace. The year will be 2035 and the region is Hoenn.

I am very interested in joining the sequel. :b

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022

That was an unnecessary post, Lu. You already have PLENTY of people who want to join the sequel. You don't wanna have too many join, or else you won't be able to manage. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back