• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Pyrite

thepsynergist

A Gym Leader, Kyushu Region
Years
What are you talking about? It's there in the new version. The old one got corrupted.

Not like I can prove it with Megaupload going out...

thepsynergist

Years
Megaupload site is down, so can you change the download site? I would like the play this game, but I can't download it.

The game is currently in a state of hiatus until the next patch is complete. I'm drawing blanks of what maps should look like, so if someone is willing to help it would get done a lot faster.

Until then, I'm not releasing another download link until the next patch is completed.

On that note, I'm still working hard on the Xiades fight, it will be available next patch along with the 6th gym leader battle.

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
I need a mapper to be honest. I've been running out of ideas for how to map for my game.

I've the story and everything else down. I just need help with maps. If you know someone that wants to help, let me know.
@thepsynergist@, isnt there a help forum thing to request mappers? Im not sure since I havent been on the PokeCommunity in a long time... about a month.

thepsynergist

Years
Managed to find a mapper to help me with Mount Hajime, and I will post the new patch once I finish doing the event with Xiades. I apologize for the long wait, but I wanted to make sure that the patch didn't feel rushed.

I know the game might not look as good now that 2 generations have passed since I started on the project, but I want to stay with the generation that I started with.

In the mean time, I thought that you might want to hear what the battle theme for Xiades sounded like. If you haven't been following me on youtube already, then you're in for a treat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlsL6NNV0bYhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9QK8nCWwq4

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2017
That was a neat tune. I can hear the influence from N's Battle music. Are there any other themes I might be overlooking?

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2023
I only recently came back after a personal tragedy occured. i'm eager to see the new release also. out of curiosity, i remember there being an issue with zephyreon having a halo when it shouldn't. Did that ever get sorted out?

LadyAyeka

Warlord of Aurora
Years
Hi there. Sorry if I seem like a latecomer to this discussion, but I'm new to the forum.

I really like the plot idea of this game. Getting to play as the villains - that's never been done in a Pokémon game. I applaud you for that!

As a fan of the manga, I also like the manga-inspired elements of the game, such as the addition of Mask of Ice. People neglect the manga so much, it's sad.

I just do have one question, specifically for anyone actually working on the game: seeing as the game has so many manga elements, is the protagonist Silver intended to be the same as or similar to the character Silver in Pokémon Special? I figured there might be a connection, given the shared Mask of Ice element in their storylines.

Also, just as a heads up, I am going to be covering this game (as well as many others featured on PC) on my new Pokémon side/spin-off games site (link in my sig). I hope that's ok.

Back