• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Development: [FR] Unown Report

Years

[FR] Unown Report

bpre-unown-report.gif

Github repository: https://github.com/sphericalice/bpre-unown-report

Just a small project I started to familiarise myself more with working with C injections.

All the info for installation and configuration is in the README.md. There are also a few caveats / unfinished aspects that I've listed there, too. Let me know if something is unclear in the README!

Last edited:

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
This is exatly what I was looking for my hack. It took me around an hour to setup everything (I had never used linux before, lol) but the time was worth it.
O6D64hz.gif

(I just built the project, didn't actually update strings)

A thousand times thanks, Spherical Ice!

Years
This is exatly what I was looking for my hack. It took me around an hour to setup everything (I had never used linux before, lol) but the time was worth it.
O6D64hz.gif

Glad to see you got it working! Personally I use Windows so it's good to see it still works on Linux, lol.

Just updated with some serious refactoring which makes the code tons more readable, and also makes the game register Unown forms in the Report when you obtain them from trading.

The only ways you can get Unown that don't update the Unown Report now are through givepokemon, Mystery Gift, or hatching from Eggs.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen May 21, 2023

Where did you get that Menu thing?

Back