The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon Gaming Previous Generations
6th Gen Evolution/Pre-evolution Speculation

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #276    
Old January 26th, 2013 (2:38 AM).
Ho-Oh's Avatar
Ho-Oh Ho-Oh is offline
used Sacred Fire!
     
    Join Date: Nov 2005
    Age: 26
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Bold
    Posts: 35,901
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MiTjA View Post
    That could be interesting (...but it wouldn't use an existing evolution stone.)
    Yeah just something brand new if that were to happen, since male doesn't necessarily mean night, imo. ;x Though I like the line how it is, but idm if there's something new added to it.
    __________________

    so it's gonna be forever ... or it's gonna go down in flames
    Spinoffs and Clubhouse Moderator

    ... make your dreams come true :heart:

    Two Time Get Together Winner - Lele & Gloria!

    Reply With Quote
      #277    
    Old January 26th, 2013 (4:06 AM).
    Platinum Lucario's Avatar
    Platinum Lucario Platinum Lucario is offline
    The Legendary Master of <font color="#D8D48C">Light</font>!
     
    Join Date: Jan 2008
    Location: Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.
    Age: 25
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 1,573
    I just kind of wonder if Cryogonal will get either a pre-evolution or an evolved form? It would be rather interesting to see a new evolution of Cryogonal, knowing that it doesn't have a pre-evolution and doesn't evolve.
    __________________
    [Platinum Lucario's Signature]
    If you need to disable my signature, please give me some advice on how to improve the CSS-DIV code. Thanks!
    Signature Status: Strikes: 1/3 | Infractions: 0/3
    It's time to change the future...
    to a positive direction!

    Let's prevent things from getting bad!

    I'm a ROM and ISO Researcher
    Current Project: Researching Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Adventure Squad games (WiiWare)
    Reply With Quote
      #278    
    Old January 26th, 2013 (4:37 AM). Edited January 26th, 2013 by Liberal Army.
    Liberal Army's Avatar
    Liberal Army Liberal Army is offline
    The Emperor of Hoenn
       
      Join Date: Dec 2012
      Location: In Sootopolis City
      Age: 20
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 516
      seeing tropius and skarmory with a pre-evolution would be awesome :D

      it is possible for more eeveelutions, because in every generation with an even number, 2 new evo's were introduced:

      Gen.II; Espeon & Umbreon
      Gen.IV; Leafeon & Glaceon

      You see that in gen II, 1 eeveelution is super effective against the other (Dark - Psychic) and in Gen IV, the same thing happened ( Ice - Grass)
      __________________
      Z not far...
      Reply With Quote
        #279    
      Old January 26th, 2013 (5:18 AM).
      Ho-Oh's Avatar
      Ho-Oh Ho-Oh is offline
      used Sacred Fire!
         
        Join Date: Nov 2005
        Age: 26
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Bold
        Posts: 35,901
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by legendhunter14 View Post
        seeing tropius and skarmory with a pre-evolution would be awesome :D

        it is possible for more eeveelutions, because in every generation with an even number, 2 new evo's were introduced:

        Gen.II; Espeon & Umbreon
        Gen.IV; Leafeon & Glaceon

        You see that in gen II, 1 eeveelution is super effective against the other (Dark - Psychic) and in Gen IV, the same thing happened ( Ice - Grass)
        So basically we could have a possibility of steel/ground, for example, and it wouldn't be totally unlikely! I wouldn't be surprised if they just introduced one, though.
        __________________

        so it's gonna be forever ... or it's gonna go down in flames
        Spinoffs and Clubhouse Moderator

        ... make your dreams come true :heart:

        Two Time Get Together Winner - Lele & Gloria!

        Reply With Quote
          #280    
        Old January 26th, 2013 (10:01 AM).
        MiTjA's Avatar
        MiTjA MiTjA is offline
        Poké-atheist
           
          Join Date: Mar 2005
          Location: Slovenia
          Age: 28
          Nature: Serious
          Posts: 587
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by legendhunter14 View Post
          seeing tropius and skarmory with a pre-evolution would be awesome :D

          it is possible for more eeveelutions, because in every generation with an even number, 2 new evo's were introduced:

          Gen.II; Espeon & Umbreon
          Gen.IV; Leafeon & Glaceon

          You see that in gen II, 1 eeveelution is super effective against the other (Dark - Psychic) and in Gen IV, the same thing happened ( Ice - Grass)
          And the first one, which is odd.
          Gen I: Eevee & Flareon/Jolteon/Vaporeon

          ..

          but anyhow
          2 instances ARE NOT A PATTERN.

          Like, how do you know they don't "wait" always +1 generation in between?
          1- yes
          2- yes
          3- no
          4- yes
          5- no
          6- no
          7- yes
          8- no
          9- no
          10-no
          11-yes
          ...

          Of course this is just as ridiculous and gamefreak probably decides whetehr they make an eeveelution on actual reasons, not because of a pattern.

          Things they would include in such a consideration would be like,
          -what kind of generation it is (evolutions or reboot)
          -if they have good ideas for more
          -if they even want to make more, or whether Eevee fulfilled its purpose already with the 7.
          Things like that.

          Whether a generation is even, I assure you, doesn't have any direct relevance to the matter.


          As for "one of duo weak against other".. its also irrelevant.
          For example Umbreon was also immune against Espeon, while Glaceon doesn't even resist Leafeon.

          Its simply because if you pick 2 random types, there is a high chance one will be weak to the other.
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #281    
          Old January 26th, 2013 (10:46 AM). Edited January 26th, 2013 by RedWing.
          RedWing's Avatar
          RedWing RedWing is offline
          Pokemon Capture Specialist
             
            Join Date: Jan 2013
            Location: Florida
            Age: 24
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Bold
            Posts: 146
            A female alternate evolution for Roselia would make more sense, to me. Roserade already looks male, even appearing somewhat like the Phantom of the Opera. Perhaps a feminine evolution obtained by holding an item like "Gracadia Petal" that drops the Poison subtype could be added? It would basically make the Roselia line a counterpart to the Oddish line (As far as typings are concerned).

            If we do get new Eeveelutions (As I mentioned earlier in this thread), I'm very much hoping for Ghost and Flying, or Ghost and Poison.

            Also, for the love of Arceus, please give Combee a male evolution. Male Combee are utterly useless! The least they could give us is a male, drone-like Pokemon that is Bug/Fighting.

            EDIT: On a final note, to everyone saying some Pokemon don't require evolutions simply because every Pokemon need not be strong: The entire idea of Pokemon is based on the principle of competitive battling (No, not online, but just battling for fun) and the idea of growing stronger. Mentioned several times in the anime, games, and manga, Pokemon battle to become stronger. So, despite that principle, why are their still Pokemon that are weak and/or without evolutions? It may be a somewhat unsettling thought, but I do believe there will be a point in time where every Pokemon will have at least one evolutionary stage. As it is, each generation only has about 6 Pokemon that do not evolve at all. So that's what, a total of about 30 Pokemon that will evolve within the next few generations?
            __________________


            Reply With Quote
              #282    
            Old January 26th, 2013 (10:56 AM).
            OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
            OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
            10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
               
              Join Date: Apr 2010
              Location: Oregon
              Age: 24
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Careful
              Posts: 17,521
              I'm hoping we get three eeveelutions Ghost,Psychic, Fighting (this type trio was last seen in gen I with Gastly,Abra,and Machop)to mimic generation I somewhat.

              Also a Maractus evolution and pre evo.
              __________________
              I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
              https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
              Reply With Quote
                #283    
              Old January 26th, 2013 (11:10 AM).
              Autaven's Avatar
              Autaven Autaven is offline
              Gamer Girl
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2007
                Location: Scotland
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Quiet
                Posts: 248
                Eevee evolutions please! Just love them so much. Love the above idea of Ghost, Psychic and Fighting too :)
                __________________
                Trainer Name // Autaven
                Black 2 // 2795-9771-8345
                White // 1334-6942-7142


                Reply With Quote
                  #284    
                Old January 26th, 2013 (4:28 PM).
                mhention's Avatar
                mhention mhention is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2010
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 3
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Autaven View Post
                  Eevee evolutions please! Just love them so much. Love the above idea of Ghost, Psychic and Fighting too :)
                  I think there's no need to have another Psychic Eeveelution because Espeon was already out since Gen II.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #285    
                  Old January 26th, 2013 (5:31 PM).
                  Guy Guy is offline
                  just a guy
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2008
                  Location: Florida
                  Age: 26
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 7,133
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by RedWing View Post
                  A female alternate evolution for Roselia would make more sense, to me. Roserade already looks male, even appearing somewhat like the Phantom of the Opera. Perhaps a feminine evolution obtained by holding an item like "Gracadia Petal" that drops the Poison subtype could be added? It would basically make the Roselia line a counterpart to the Oddish line (As far as typings are concerned).
                  I actually like the idea of Roselia gaining another evolution similar to Oddish's evolutionary line. However, if it's based off of gender, I think it should be a male alternative. Roselia's entire line has always seemed more feminine than masculine to me, including Roserade in my opinion.

                  On the topic of alternative evolutions, I actually wouldn't mind seeing Buneary get a male alternative evolution that turns out Normal / Fighting. A fighting bunny could turn out pretty cool if you ask me.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #286    
                  Old January 27th, 2013 (4:20 PM).
                  Mistafro1 Mistafro1 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2012
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 7
                    Absol could use a line, He's always been one of my favorite designs, im sure they'd do a great job
                    Reply With Quote
                      #287    
                    Old January 27th, 2013 (4:29 PM).
                    Meta Scoot's Avatar
                    Meta Scoot Meta Scoot is offline
                    Meta Scoot = Kinda Awesome
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2013
                      Location: I live with you.
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Timid
                      Posts: 1
                      I think Parasect needs a evolution that gets rid or that zombie mushroom
                      or something like that
                      Reply With Quote
                        #288    
                      Old January 27th, 2013 (4:38 PM).
                      Moist's Avatar
                      Moist Moist is offline
                      other in a month When you,
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2013
                        Location: Australia
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Jolly
                        Posts: 211
                        ^ What he said
                        Zombie Parasect thing would be awesome.
                        __________________
                        My Challenges:

                        Challenges Completed:
                        The Favourites Challenge - Black 2 - 28/01/13
                        Reply With Quote
                          #289    
                        Old January 27th, 2013 (5:54 PM).
                        funguy10 funguy10 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2005
                          Posts: 64
                          Suddenly, Dragon, Ground and Ghost type Eeveelutions sound very good!
                          Reply With Quote
                            #290    
                          Old January 27th, 2013 (5:58 PM).
                          Ho-Oh's Avatar
                          Ho-Oh Ho-Oh is offline
                          used Sacred Fire!
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2005
                            Age: 26
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Bold
                            Posts: 35,901
                            Parasect is kinda forgotten though. Honestly I think they'll be going for Pokemon that have a little bit more popularity. :x

                            Actually something comes to mind here, what if the games allow actual evolving of legendaries, how would you all feel about that...? And if so, which ones?
                            __________________

                            so it's gonna be forever ... or it's gonna go down in flames
                            Spinoffs and Clubhouse Moderator

                            ... make your dreams come true :heart:

                            Two Time Get Together Winner - Lele & Gloria!

                            Reply With Quote
                              #291    
                            Old January 27th, 2013 (6:15 PM).
                            RedWing's Avatar
                            RedWing RedWing is offline
                            Pokemon Capture Specialist
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2013
                              Location: Florida
                              Age: 24
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Bold
                              Posts: 146
                              The idea of evolving legendaries would defeat the entire principle of them being "Legendary" to begin with.

                              We know them as legendary because there are only a few of them in the world, or single entities, and they possess great power. To give them evolutions would destroy their legendary status and would effectively break them as Pokemon since their stats would have to be re-distributed instead of boosted.

                              Terrible idea, in my opinion.
                              __________________


                              Reply With Quote
                                #292    
                              Old January 27th, 2013 (6:50 PM).
                              Platinum Lucario's Avatar
                              Platinum Lucario Platinum Lucario is offline
                              The Legendary Master of <font color="#D8D48C">Light</font>!
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2008
                              Location: Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.
                              Age: 25
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Calm
                              Posts: 1,573
                              If a legendary Pokémon had an evolution... then it wouldn't be a legendary Pokémon. That is why they're called a Legendary Pokémon, since there is only one of each legendary Pokémon in the game, you really feel like you'd have to capture it. If they had an evolution, it would make them much more over-powered. xD
                              __________________
                              [Platinum Lucario's Signature]
                              If you need to disable my signature, please give me some advice on how to improve the CSS-DIV code. Thanks!
                              Signature Status: Strikes: 1/3 | Infractions: 0/3
                              It's time to change the future...
                              to a positive direction!

                              Let's prevent things from getting bad!

                              I'm a ROM and ISO Researcher
                              Current Project: Researching Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Adventure Squad games (WiiWare)
                              Reply With Quote
                                #293    
                              Old January 27th, 2013 (8:39 PM).
                              Ho-Oh's Avatar
                              Ho-Oh Ho-Oh is offline
                              used Sacred Fire!
                                 
                                Join Date: Nov 2005
                                Age: 26
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Bold
                                Posts: 35,901
                                But things we've considered almost legendary, such as Volcarona, and Phione (not exactly but close enough) have evolutions, and given that this is likely the generation featuring DNA and such it seems like it would be more likely to actually occur than not. Plus they could just be alternate evolutions, like Giratina-O's stats compared to Giratina, but for these to -actually- be evolutions.
                                __________________

                                so it's gonna be forever ... or it's gonna go down in flames
                                Spinoffs and Clubhouse Moderator

                                ... make your dreams come true :heart:

                                Two Time Get Together Winner - Lele & Gloria!

                                Reply With Quote
                                  #294    
                                Old January 27th, 2013 (9:03 PM).
                                Platinum Lucario's Avatar
                                Platinum Lucario Platinum Lucario is offline
                                The Legendary Master of <font color="#D8D48C">Light</font>!
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2008
                                Location: Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.
                                Age: 25
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Calm
                                Posts: 1,573
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Forever View Post
                                But things we've considered almost legendary, such as Volcarona, and Phione (not exactly but close enough) have evolutions, and given that this is likely the generation featuring DNA and such it seems like it would be more likely to actually occur than not. Plus they could just be alternate evolutions, like Giratina-O's stats compared to Giratina, but for these to -actually- be evolutions.
                                Thinking about it... it could be a possibility, knowing that Game Freak has never made a real Legendary Pokémon evolve before (except if you count Phione as one, which could only be obtained by breeding but cannot evolve). But having alternate formes of Legendary Pokémon would be more likely to come than real evolutions of a Legendary Pokémon.

                                But we never know, they might just put evolutions of a Legendary Pokémon to be achieved in a certain way like trading or something like that, which would be pretty cool. ^^
                                __________________
                                [Platinum Lucario's Signature]
                                If you need to disable my signature, please give me some advice on how to improve the CSS-DIV code. Thanks!
                                Signature Status: Strikes: 1/3 | Infractions: 0/3
                                It's time to change the future...
                                to a positive direction!

                                Let's prevent things from getting bad!

                                I'm a ROM and ISO Researcher
                                Current Project: Researching Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Adventure Squad games (WiiWare)
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #295    
                                Old January 27th, 2013 (9:28 PM).
                                OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
                                OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
                                10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
                                   
                                  Join Date: Apr 2010
                                  Location: Oregon
                                  Age: 24
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Careful
                                  Posts: 17,521
                                  I forgot about Espeon...in that case they should be Ground and Ghost and could be owned by Agatha and Bertha who Shauntel refered to meeting in B2W2...
                                  Anyways a Volcarona evolution would be cool, it could be made to look even more sun like and get stats equal to Togekiss who irc is the strongest none psuedo or legendary pokémon in terms of stats.

                                  Also a Rotom evo which get's fused into it's device upon evolution.
                                  __________________
                                  I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
                                  https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #296    
                                  Old January 28th, 2013 (12:34 AM).
                                  Clemstar's Avatar
                                  Clemstar Clemstar is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Feb 2011
                                    Location: Australia
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 224
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Forever View Post
                                    Yeah just something brand new if that were to happen, since male doesn't necessarily mean night, imo. ;x Though I like the line how it is, but idm if there's something new added to it.
                                    Don't get me wrong, I love the line, Roserade's my favourite Pokemon after all. It's just that having a male Roselia evolution might be nice considering that having male Roserades are sometimes awkward. Kind of a Gardevoir situation.
                                    __________________
                                    3DS Friend Code- 1375 - 8306 - 7472
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #297    
                                    Old January 28th, 2013 (3:53 AM).
                                    SnowOz's Avatar
                                    SnowOz SnowOz is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2013
                                      Location: Australia
                                      Age: 25
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Quiet
                                      Posts: 6
                                      I've read through and saw that most people want pre-evolutions, to be honest I don't think a lot of pre-evo's will become available.

                                      I'm calling that there will be 3 Pre-Evo's and 4 New-Evo's.

                                      In regards to Eevee, if I recall there was to be another 'hidden' Eeveelution in a movie that was dedicated to Eevee (though I believe this may just be a rumour) however it would definetly tie in with Pokemon X and Y and allow for a new Eeveelution - although what type would it be? That would be the greater speculation; Ghost perhaps? Or maybe Steel? OR Dragon Eevee (Fangreon xD) :|

                                      If anything, I would find a Pre-Evo of a Legendary most amusing and rather interesting. Just think, a smaller version of Entei or even Celebi (teh cuteness :3).

                                      But seriously, a Pre-Evo of; Heracross, Tauros and Evos of Carvanha and Sharpedo.
                                      __________________
                                      Status: Experimental ROM 'Hacker' (aka Newbie :3)

                                      Hacks I Support ^^

                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #298    
                                      Old January 28th, 2013 (4:05 AM).
                                      Guy Guy is offline
                                      just a guy
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2008
                                      Location: Florida
                                      Age: 26
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 7,133
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Forever View Post
                                      But things we've considered almost legendary, such as Volcarona, and Phione (not exactly but close enough) have evolutions, and given that this is likely the generation featuring DNA and such it seems like it would be more likely to actually occur than not. Plus they could just be alternate evolutions, like Giratina-O's stats compared to Giratina, but for these to -actually- be evolutions.
                                      I think Volcarona is a prime example of why Legendary Pokémon shouldn't be able to evolve or breed. In Black and White, it was treated very much like its own legend. High stats, encounter at LV. 70, revered as a "sun god" and even learns a move at LV. 100.

                                      Yet, I don't see it under the legendary light due to having the capability of evolving from a pre-evolution and being able to breed as many as you want. It loses its unique status in my eyes with those capabilities.

                                      I wouldn't be against some legendaries getting an alternative form maybe, but a straight up evolution [or pre-evolution], I don't think I'd be much of a fan if they started doing that. Which is why I liked that even though you could breed Manaphy and hatch a Phione, it was still never able to evolve into a Manaphy. We could only have one.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #299    
                                      Old January 28th, 2013 (5:56 AM).
                                      Ho-Oh's Avatar
                                      Ho-Oh Ho-Oh is offline
                                      used Sacred Fire!
                                         
                                        Join Date: Nov 2005
                                        Age: 26
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Bold
                                        Posts: 35,901
                                        Great to see that so many had thoughts on this!

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by PokémonShinySilver View Post
                                        Thinking about it... it could be a possibility, knowing that Game Freak has never made a real Legendary Pokémon evolve before (except if you count Phione as one, which could only be obtained by breeding but cannot evolve). But having alternate formes of Legendary Pokémon would be more likely to come than real evolutions of a Legendary Pokémon.

                                        But we never know, they might just put evolutions of a Legendary Pokémon to be achieved in a certain way like trading or something like that, which would be pretty cool. ^^
                                        Yeah and because of that it doesn't mean it'll carry on forever (in regards to legendaries not involving).

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
                                        I forgot about Espeon...in that case they should be Ground and Ghost and could be owned by Agatha and Bertha who Shauntel refered to meeting in B2W2...
                                        Anyways a Volcarona evolution would be cool, it could be made to look even more sun like and get stats equal to Togekiss who irc is the strongest none psuedo or legendary pokémon in terms of stats.

                                        Also a Rotom evo which get's fused into it's device upon evolution.
                                        Volcarona evolution please no. :( I was only using it as an example. XD; Too strong it'd be tho imo.

                                        I like the Rotom evo, though! The current defensive Rotom would definitely benefit a lot from eviolite and the evolved formes could change up a few current metagames. :3

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Clemstar View Post
                                        Don't get me wrong, I love the line, Roserade's my favourite Pokemon after all. It's just that having a male Roselia evolution might be nice considering that having male Roserades are sometimes awkward. Kind of a Gardevoir situation.
                                        idk I've always seen Roserade as male for some reason, it just has this look to it where it doesn't really look like a female, whereas Roselia does? But if it did get a male evolution then I hope they redesign Roserade tbh because it looks manly to me.

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Aerilyn View Post
                                        I think Volcarona is a prime example of why Legendary Pokémon shouldn't be able to evolve or breed. In Black and White, it was treated very much like its own legend. High stats, encounter at LV. 70, revered as a "sun god" and even learns a move at LV. 100.

                                        Yet, I don't see it under the legendary light due to having the capability of evolving from a pre-evolution and being able to breed as many as you want. It loses its unique status in my eyes with those capabilities.

                                        I wouldn't be against some legendaries getting an alternative form maybe, but a straight up evolution [or pre-evolution], I don't think I'd be much of a fan if they started doing that. Which is why I liked that even though you could breed Manaphy and hatch a Phione, it was still never able to evolve into a Manaphy. We could only have one.
                                        But I guess if legendaries could breed it could be like real life, y'know how legends in history do have children, and legendaries having babies doesn't seem that strange because although they're something to look up to they've still got to have time of their own and have their own legacy imo.

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by SnowOz View Post
                                        If anything, I would find a Pre-Evo of a Legendary most amusing and rather interesting. Just think, a smaller version of Entei or even Celebi (teh cuteness :3).
                                        THIS. Pre-evos of current legendaries wouldn't be so overpowered and extremely cute toooo like you said! :3
                                        __________________

                                        so it's gonna be forever ... or it's gonna go down in flames
                                        Spinoffs and Clubhouse Moderator

                                        ... make your dreams come true :heart:

                                        Two Time Get Together Winner - Lele & Gloria!

                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #300    
                                        Old January 28th, 2013 (8:53 AM).
                                        OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
                                        OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
                                        10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
                                           
                                          Join Date: Apr 2010
                                          Location: Oregon
                                          Age: 24
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Careful
                                          Posts: 17,521
                                          I was joking Forever xD Volcorona is okay...for now.
                                          I read this here rumor in the Pokejungle rumor list "There are indeed new evolutions and pre-evolutions, most of them focused on Gen V Pokémon. However, a few older Pokémon, including Gen I classics, are getting surprising new developments" If it's true I wonder which Gen 1 pokemon it'll be... so far only Taurus, Lapras, Ditto, Farfetch, Pinsir and Aerodactyl don't have either a pre evo or an evo from gen 1. Though it could also be an addition to a two line like a Scyther pre evo, or a Jynx evolution. I want this to be real, it gives me hope for a Jynx evo.
                                          __________________
                                          I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
                                          https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
                                          Reply With Quote
                                          Reply

                                          Quick Reply

                                          Join the conversation!

                                          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                          Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                          Thread Tools

                                          Posting Rules
                                          You may not post new threads
                                          You may not post replies
                                          You may not post attachments
                                          You may not edit your posts

                                          BB code is On
                                          Smilies are On
                                          [IMG] code is On
                                          HTML code is Off

                                          Forum Jump


                                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:10 PM.